Submit

>>
View Results

bandAIDS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 pm
I used to hate my arm hairs, but now I love them so much. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 pm
Xiporah
I'm pretty self conscious about the hair on my arms. I shave it sometimes. Sometimes I use hair remover cream.

Right now they are fully hairy. I hate them.

Definatly this.  

Phsycosomatic

Plumsicle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 am
DecoyOctopus
I don't really like it when girls shave their arms :[

OMG you're adorable, is that a pic of you?

Also, I don't like shaving my arms. I thought my arms were gross in middle school, so I shaved them for almost two years, but the hair just grew back way too fast and it was getting thicker and darker and my arms were always prickly and itchy. It was gross. I felt like a man. Also I hated how it stuck up straight when it was growing back, I felt super selfconsious.
So I stopped, and for a while I seriously regretted it as I had these sick hairy arms that were monumentally worse than anything I had before my shaving them.
But now, nearly 6 years later my arms are actually back to normal believe it or not. The hair is very thin,sparse, and blonde, and not even noticable unless I'm in direct sunlight. And this coming from a very coarse thick haired Italian with very dark brownish-red hair. And if you've ever been an Italian or known one very intimately, you will know that we have hair growing in the most unusual and inconvenient places possible. And it's thick, it's black, and no matter which way you try an vanquish it, it's coming back with a vengence! I'm very lucky that I wasn't stuck with those ogre arms forever. In fact I'm nearly blessed that the hair on my arms is blonde now, as I haven't had a blonde hair on my body since I was a newborn.
I would never shave my arms again. A day or two of hairlessness will never be worth that horrible experience again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:11 am
In Time I Want to be Your Best Friend

I've shaved my arms, but not in a few months. I dn't do it often, because if I shave them too much it will grow back thick and black. Right now it's blonde and thin, and not very noticable. I don't like how long it looks right now, but to be honest, I'm more bothered by the few hairs on my ring fingers in the middle knuckles than on my arm. It's like, most people have it on their arms, but on their fingers? Wtf? xD

Eastside Love is Living on the Westend

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

Tanyarbles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Wax. 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm
I don't shave mine, but my hair is so fine and light colored it doesn't really matter.  

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers