Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Muffin Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people that wish to devote their very lives to muffins, or you can just hang out. 

Tags: Muffin, Muffins, Awesome, Role Play, Fat Guy in A little Coat 

Reply Teh Muffin Guild
Muffin RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Moo *Dances*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm
Oh my!!! we're off the see the wizard!!!! scream  

alexsblackrose
Crew

The New England
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:22 pm
Rise my muffin army! Rise and destroy ALL who find you to be ugly cupcakes!Show hem that you are more!MORE!Mwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............HAHAHA evil evil evil evil twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 am
Rulerofallmuffins
Rise my muffin army! Rise and destroy ALL who find you to be ugly cupcakes!Show hem that you are more!MORE!Mwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............HAHAHA evil evil evil evil twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted dramallama

dramallama ????? NOOOOOOOOOO IT NEED BE cheese_whine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

alexsblackrose
Crew

The New England
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! A grunny ate my muffin commander!!!! We must morn the loss then train and train and train so the grunnies won't return. Our attack must be postpowned untill we can rebuild are group!!!! BlackRose you were talking to the commander before........ crying well you know.........so HOW did the grunny get him. Oh I know I need to get my flamethrower!!!!!TThe grunny army WILL burn along with all the cupcakes! burning_eyes MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:33 pm
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! A grunny ate my muffin commander!!!! We must morn the loss then train and train and train so the grunnies won't return. Our attack must be postpowned untill we can rebuild are group!!!! BlackRose you were talking to the commander before........ crying well you know.........so HOW did the grunny get him. Oh I know I need to get my flamethrower!!!!!TThe grunny army WILL burn along with all the cupcakes! burning_eyes MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes death to grunnys i will give you a lemony grenade muffin to blow them up  

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

alexsblackrose
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 am
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

*sobs* it was horrible... they lured him with... *pauses while she composes herself* Blood muffins... *runs to Malestorm crying* IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm
alexsblackrose
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

*sobs* it was horrible... they lured him with... *pauses while she composes herself* Blood muffins... *runs to Malestorm crying* IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!!!!!
Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRUNNIES MUST PAY FOR THIS INSOLENCE!!!DEATH MUST COME TO THE GRUNNIES!!!!!!GIVE ME THE GRENADE MUFFIN!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

The New England
Crew

alexsblackrose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 am
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRUNNIES MUST PAY FOR THIS INSOLENCE!!!DEATH MUST COME TO THE GRUNNIES!!!!!!GIVE ME THE GRENADE MUFFIN!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*hands the grenade muffin while trying to stop sobbing* If I can get to my closet of creativeness I might be able to think of new muffin weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

YES!!! Hurry find your closet the time MUST come NOW!!!  

The New England
Crew

alexsblackrose
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 am
Rulerofallmuffins
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Rulerofallmuffins

But but but... It's on the other side of *dun dun dun* grunny valley.... *eerie music*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:32 pm
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Rulerofallmuffins

But but but... It's on the other side of *dun dun dun* grunny valley.... *eerie music*

Then i will distract them with my muffin godness  

Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
Vice Captain

The New England
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose

Grunnies can't see beastnessso I can walk through without being noticed. ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:20 am
Rulerofallmuffins
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins
Rulerofallmuffins
alexsblackrose

Grunnies can't see beastnessso I can walk through without being noticed. ninja ninja ninja

I am not blessed with the beastness... So I am noticed easily  

alexsblackrose
Crew

The New England
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:15 pm
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins
Teh Muffin God Maelstrom
alexsblackrose
Rulerofallmuffins

I am not blessed with the beastness... So I am noticed easily
Do not worry I will shield you!!!!THE TIME HAS COME RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Teh Muffin Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff