Vasilius Konstantinos
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos

mate

there is a lot more going on here then you see

how she thinks and how she feels in a moment

this is more about an inner struggle of mind and heart
and clearly you have not taken into account the role of emotion in perception

so far you have done quite a bit of judging (some of your comments are rather rude and uncalled for) and have not made much of an attempt to understand what is really going on

Whatever.

thats all I get

awww
sad face  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 pm
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos

mate

so far you have done quite a bit of judging (some of your comments are rather rude and uncalled for) and have not made much of an attempt to understand what is really going on

Whatever.

thats all I get

awww
sad face

I erased my post, posted why I erased the posting and responded to your posting of disdain and sympathy for your friend who is too emotional to see such a rebuke. What would you like me to do now, sir?  

Vasilius Konstantinos

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 am
Vasilius Konstantinos
Retracted due to "sensitive people" not willing to accept the truth for what it is.

Next time someone posts about a sick relationship and their failure to get out of it, while having friends only sit back and watch the train wreck, its open season.

The "Christians" here are weak.

again you miss the point
but thats ok
maybe its for the best

perhaps you don't realize
there are more than just Christians in these forums  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 am
Vasilius Konstantinos
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos

mate

Whatever.

thats all I get

awww
sad face

I erased my post, posted why I erased the posting and responded to your posting of disdain and sympathy for your friend who is too emotional to see such a rebuke. What would you like me to do now, sir?

if this is the course of action you choose I can not complain  

lordstar

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 pm
Edit: NVM  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 pm
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos
Retracted due to "sensitive people" not willing to accept the truth for what it is.

Next time someone posts about a sick relationship and their failure to get out of it, while having friends only sit back and watch the train wreck, its open season.

again you miss the point
but thats ok
maybe its for the best

Whats your point then.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Vasilius Konstantinos
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos

again you miss the point
but thats ok
maybe its for the best

Whats your point then.

its not my point
it is "the point"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 am
Vasilius Konstantinos

I'm not in a relationship. Learn to read before judging. neutral

It's about the fact that my friend is too blind to see what's in front of him and is seeking a relationship from others. He doesn't understand nor will he.

Also I'm not a Christian.

However you seem to neglect Matthew 7:1-2. :3  

Neferet -House of Night-

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
Vasilius Konstantinos

I'm not in a relationship. Learn to read before judging. neutral

It's about the fact that my friend is too blind to see what's in front of him and is seeking a relationship from others. He doesn't understand nor will he.

Also I'm not a Christian.

However you seem to neglect Matthew 7:1-2. :3

Well you are in a relationship first of all, with a friend whom you seem to not be able to get over, according to your posts this shows blatantly.

And what is in front of him. You? And you seem to be judging him about what is right for him and not allow him to make his own, what you would consider, mistakes. YOu seem to have already judged him automatically due to having ulterior motives in line for him. Who seems to be pulling strings and manipulating the situation? Oh but wait, I am not aware of the full picture. Lets just see what your response will be to this.

I never said you were a Christian. This is your assumption of my comments. I made that reference to lordstar after his approaches to my original post.

Quote:

John 7:1,2
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

Since this is what you assume I was doing, I can deal with that. I am a harsh, straightforward person who calls it as I see it. I can be sensitive but also truthful in what I see. I was, in my original post, actually lifting you up to remove yourself from the issue you brought forth while also calling it as it is. If this is judging then nail me to a cross and hang me upside down. What is more Christian: sitting back watching the train wreck about to occur or trying to get the passengers off before it hits ground zero? I was screaming to get you out of there. And using a ridiculous accusation that I am judging you, well, I can see this as an attempt to pawn me in my faith. Wow, and all I did was attempt to open your eyes to what I saw to your post and try to help. Pathetic.

But what you need to realize is that what you are doing to your supposed friend is the same thing you accuse me of, by stating that he does not know what is in front of him or what is good for him, much like what the verse you pathetically tried to "pwn" me with goes on to say...

Quote:

John 7:3-5
And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

So I would ask of you to look at yourself and what you are doing long before you say what is good for others, especially ones whom you dated before, got cheated on by and now want back? I am not the one who dumped my issues to be discussed on some random forum on the internet to be bawwed over. You did. I only commented on how pathetic it is and how you could do much better. Apparently I am wrong in assuming you could do any better than a divorced adulterer. And indeed, I got judged for being a bit harsh. I wish you saw what I deleted now.

But lets move on to my last point, on what the verse you pathetically quoted leads up to...

Quote:

John 7:6
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

I seem to have been trampled on though you could never tear me to pieces especially over "teh internetz", so from now on, don't worry about my ability to call it for what it is. I should listen to Sacred Scripture more often.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am
Um Vallius, dear, I've known lordstar for a year....and I don't think he's Christian either. -.-

Again, re-read the whole thread. Thank you.  

Neferet -House of Night-

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm
I read the thread.
I am done. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:59 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
Um Vallius, dear, I've known lordstar for a year....and I don't think he's Christian either. -.-

indeed I am not a Christian

hows it going...?  

lordstar

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 am
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

hows it going...?
It's going well. We're moving in with each other in month or so, and he wants to purchase a house. o.o

While he's a little assholish to me...he's actually a little nicer than what he was. :3

He wants me to happy, and he was wondering if I would be happy, spending time with his kids when they're with us. :3

And I need to "work on my conversation skills" when I'm on the phone with him..mainly because when he talks I just say uh-huh, mainly cause I really don't have much to say and I let him rant or whatever. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:19 pm
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

hows it going...?
It's going well. We're moving in with each other in month or so, and he wants to purchase a house. o.o

While he's a little assholish to me...he's actually a little nicer than what he was. :3

He wants me to happy, and he was wondering if I would be happy, spending time with his kids when they're with us. :3

And I need to "work on my conversation skills" when I'm on the phone with him..mainly because when he talks I just say uh-huh, mainly cause I really don't have much to say and I let him rant or whatever. :3

well good

it goes withough saying but I wish you the very best

I'm sure you two will have lots of fun together once you hammer down your couple quorks  

lordstar

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm
Wow! You guys really got into it. I'm a straight-talking person, too, but there are a lot of times when a gentle hand is far more profitable.

Hot lin78  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces