Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Naruto vs Bleach???Which one do u like more?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto or BLeach
  Naruto
  Bleach
View Results

LadyKeia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:58 pm
I'll go with answer D, none of the above. Never have been able to get into either of these shows.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 pm
Prefer naruto, nvr got into bleach, how both cast's in both shows do annoy me alot  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 pm
Have I told you guys about my love of One Piece? #193  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 pm
The problem I have with Bleach, Naruto and DBZ is the DBZ syndrom the hero gets stronger, but some how the villians are always stronger.

Plus they often defeat villians who are just as strong as the main one, but can't seem to beat the main one as easy. (DBZ Debora was as strong as perfect cell, and gohan had a hard time beating him. Some how the teachers on naruto are always portayed as stronger then the kids, but the kids always come out ahead, and its like make your mind up on who is stronger!!) (post#233: Porygon2)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm
It's the "Endless Quest" and it's a surefire way to make sure the show could go on for 18 seasons if people are still watching. They have to show progress without disrupting the balance in the story. If the heroes ever get ahead of the badguys the story falls apart. Why would the badguys send leveled enemies at the heroes, take them out when they are weak. If Frieza showed up on earth after reports from Raditz then he'd have won. And given his fear/hatred of Sayans he would have. #232  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm
Elzingaiv
It's the "Endless Quest" and it's a surefire way to make sure the show could go on for 18 seasons if people are still watching. They have to show progress without disrupting the balance in the story. If the heroes ever get ahead of the badguys the story falls apart. Why would the badguys send leveled enemies at the heroes, take them out when they are weak. If Frieza showed up on earth after reports from Raditz then he'd have won. And given his fear/hatred of Sayans he would have. #232

yeah lol

they're doing that with Pokémon kind of. I kind of hope they do what Yugioh does, and just use a new main lead character. (post#253: Grovyle)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 pm
I hope the main charater doesn't annoy me like the new yugioh dude -_-
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:59 pm
Elzingaiv
I hope the main charater doesn't annoy me like the new yugioh dude -_-

they're not replacing ash, I just kind of wish they did something different then what they have been doing. (post#273: Seedot)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm
Unfortunately as long as it sells, why would they? #278  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Elzingaiv
Unfortunately as long as it sells, why would they? #278

well they need to do something, ever gen its the same thing. Ash finds out about some place with Pokémon he's never seen or heard of, but apparently have been around for thousands of years ect, ect (post#302: Sableye)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm
That's the problem with the continuity being so tied in to the games. #291  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Elzingaiv
That's the problem with the continuity being so tied in to the games. #291

Plus sometimes Ash actually know what a a certain Pokémon is even if he's never seen it and the same with brock, (post#315: Roselia)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Ok, that just sounds like Lazy writing right there -_-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 am
Elzingaiv
Ok, that just sounds like Lazy writing right there -_-

Its even more frustrating when he forgets a Pokémon and half the time he uses his Pokédex on ones he's already seen.

well we better get back on topic here. I like bleach a little more, but nartuo has its strong points. I just can't get over how Ichigo is so much like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. Both are in the same age group (14!!!!), have supernatural powers/takes care of ghosts and does thing no 14 year old should be doing. Naruto is even worse because a whole society puts their own kids in danger. (post#337: Lunatone)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 pm
But, isn't that how you train ninjas? #332  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items