Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Lil's June Customs- winners page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: Roderick Addle
Owner: Kaju_Inu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dramatic
Breed: Cosplay? Or Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Bright green eyes, blonde hair (medium), short cropped and messy hairstyle, the tail is long and unkempt. I would like him to have goggles, partially tucked under his hair/mane. I would like a few belts along his legs, and one around his waste with some sort of steampunk themed contraption off of it. Maybe a wing or a type of pipe? Lots of gears and contraptions should be on him, like a crazy watch. Basically have fun and make him as crazy as possible with accessories and machines. (sorry I am not helpful)
Reference image(s): Goggles, Belts, gloves, arm machine thing , General Refs
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Metal, gold, silver tones.
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: Your choice
Hair/clothing edits: Basically, short cropped messy mane. And long unkempt tail. With the goggles. (mostly explained in the description)

Sorry I am not much more helpful. I have never owned a Soq or filled out a form before so I don't know exactly what to fill in to get one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil
Name of horse: Black Mercury
Owner: demon_pachabel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Satirical
Breed: Darklit Planet
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Take my reference images and have fun -- any artistic license is a go. Short hair-style (like the cropped one, you can even use it!). Use the pin's 'Black' base and I only want it's markings on the 'front' half of her. Her tail should be messy and wild-ish. You can put a 'cell phone' on her too (design is up to you). The ' Circle' on her hat is supposed to be the pin. (Nyer). Again, you're free to go wild if you want to alter things. Leg was me playing around with an idea (AKA something that probably won't happen, ha ha)

AKA, make it prettier than I would. I trust you.
Reference image(s): Pin, Horrible Scribbley thing, hurrhurr
Default accessory color(s)?: Matching
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color: Matching
Hair/clothing edits: See References. Yesplz. 'Difficult' it seems.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil! 8D
Name of horse: Our Lady of Sorrows.
Owner: Moire Frost.
Temper: Melancholy.
Breed: My Chemical Romance-Inspired OC.
Description: Body/Hooves: Creamy off-white [more white than cream] body. Black hooves. Exaggerated shadowing to make her appear dead, like rib cage shadowing and the like. Around her neck, hanging down to between her front legs [near chest area], should be a string of black pearls with a few red roses tied on.
Eye color and around the eyes: Black eyeliner around the eyes, heavy, with a pinkish-red around that to make her look like a corpse. Blood red underneath her eyes, with two streams coming from that, like she was crying blood. Sky blue eyes.
Hair: Her hair is jet black, with straight, heavy bangs over one side of her face, on the less-visible side of the face. The rest of the mane should be slighty wavy, but nothing too dramatic, and should reach down to the ground. The tail should start out straight, but get wavier as it gets longer, eventually reaching the ground and curling around her back hoof. A single blood-red rose should be in her bangs, right by her ear, and a few should be littered in her tail.
Stitching: Stitching from the corner of her mouth to the middle of her cheek, as though it was cut and crudely sewn back together. The same kind of stitching should be around her left-hind thigh and her left-front leg, just below the knee. Also, on her neck, the same stitching, rimmed by an angry, fresh red color, with a little blood leaking out. A few more stitches should be placed around the tail, to indicate that it was sewn on, around the ankle of the right foreleg, and around the area where the head meets the neck, without the blood coloring.
Reference image(s): Rose.
Bang style and rose placement. The rose should be about where that bow is, and the hair should be black instead of multi-colored. Only the bang reference, not all of the hair.
Hair waviness. Again, straight for a while, getting slightly wavier.
Stitching style. Almost like Sally from TNBC.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Blood red.
Tag frame color: Black.
Tag feather color: Red and black.
Hair/clothing edits: [ see the Description ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Uncommon

Sidenote: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)
Permission obtained from Huroggmeten to reference Evelyn's "Hard Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/8/09)
Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.

Thank you so much Lil! <3

Name of horse: Kellen
Owner: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Refined
Breed: Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth, but his coloring should be sharp and vivacious.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
He has fluffy hooves, like a Gypsy Vanner's or an Angeni's. His hooves are a grey so deep it looks almost black.
His eyes are a smoky grey.
His mane and tail are a deep rich dark auburn hue. His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg.
About his neck is a pounded silver necklace with some sort of celtic knot attatched. Any jewels should be either a rosey hue or the same smoky grey as his eyes. (<-- Left vague to give you artistic freedom. Do whatever you think will look good! xD Feel free to add any other accessories you feel would compliment him, or to leave the necklace off entirely if he looks too cluttered. :3)

He wears three pieces of ornate silver armor. Viciously spiked, they are obviously weapons of war. (A head/neck guard and two vambraces on his forelegs.) Please refer to reference images! ^-^ (Do NOT include the tassel and the reigns on his head/neck armor, please. xD) Sharp highlights should accentuate the vicious barbs- no soft metals here. xD

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ONE VERSION OF KELLEN WITHOUT HIS ARMOR, AND ONE WITH if possible. <3 I realized while designing him that his head/neck armor really blocks most of him from view, and obscures the mane/tail feel I was hoping for. :C Thank you very much if you decide to grant my request! <3
If not, then please tinker with the way his mane/tail and the fluffy hooves interacts with the armor until he doesn't look... weird. 8'D

Reference image(s):

Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair), not hard like Evelyn or Dappled Grey.
Leg "Barring: Fullview Horse, Legs Closeup

Armor:
Vambraces on forelegs
Head/Neck Armor

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: You decide. ^-^
For his background, I would like some sort of forest scene with dead trees and curling wisps of fog. The colors should be muted, to contrast with Kellen's vibrancy. <3

Tag feather color: You decide! ^-^
Hair/clothing edits: Highly difficult. xD
Mane and Tail, fluffy hooves, Necklace, Armor (Head/Neck guard and Vambraces on forelegs)

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Ultra rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Heart
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Beloved Cat
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Friendship
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See ref for over all
Would like him to have a halo, and be extra furry if that's possible, my kitty was a long haired calico, black mix, so it doesn't have to be to long, just a bit fluffy and soft looking please.
I would love the bigger/fluffier like wings please if that's possible. If not the thinner smaller ones are fine to ^^
eye color: daa019 (Golden yellow)
hair color: 181415
mane style: 282222 ( Something long almost touching the ground )
tail style: Long & fluffy. (Think if you go to the hair place and get your hair layered, something like that.)
Reference image(s):
User Image
User Image
User Image
( Thank you so much Mindsend for making me such a stunning reference )
My Reference - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/HeartSoqReferance.jpg
Real Life Photos:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/DoorKnob.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartFish.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartOllieSleepyCouch.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/Heartlayingdown.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartStripeMilk.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartTrike.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/SistersandourKttys.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Cat Collar like so with a Red heart charm hanging from it please.
His cat collar was like the very top blue one without the bell
The collar color would be ( 76bac5 ) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/cat_glam_2_web.jpg
the heart charm would be red ( a11110 ) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/LG-RedHeart-sku18192.jpg
Tag frame color: 2696c0
Tag feather color: White
Hair/clothing edits (if any): The Golden Halo ( da9f1d ) sitting on his head over his ear and/or head wing, crooked . You can make it a small or medium halo, it's up to you.
Info about his collar is in the default.
Other: If there's anyway to get his untagged with and without his wings so I can show how his markings are, just in case? I'd really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Ultra rare
Name of horse: Casper
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lonely
Breed: Spirited Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Pain
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He would be a white horse with three black hooves and one front hoof white. He would have black hair and black wings.
Reference image(s): http://meeki.net/bwhorse.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: Black and White Stripes
Hair/clothing edits (if any): He would have short/medium black hair that sweeps over his eyes and falls kind of unkempt to the side (think bishie/emo). His tail would be long and drag a bit on the ground. He would have a skull necklace and various accessories on his legs. Ideas are black and white striped socks, bracelets, spiked bands, skull band, anything really. You can have freedom with the accessories and hairstyle if you'd like as well any coloring you think would look nice on him (such as a face muzzle or anything)!

Note: Could have have the bigger angeni wings by mer?  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil!
Name of horse: Amelia
Owner: Uta
Temper: Dedicated
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Description:

Eyes Golden-brown

Mane Her mane is like that of a Gypsy Vanner - thick and long. There is colourist choice when it comes to the design, though I would prefer if it wasn't incredibly impractical when it comes to length (it does not have to drag on the ground) but I would like something original in design. Something feminine, thanks. Colour-wise her mane is a rich honey colour with thick streaks of cream and a darker brown running randomly through it. The cream matches Bella's pale coat colouration.

Tail Her tail is thick and long, curling like Bella's around her hind feet. The colouring matches her mane - predominantly honey with thick streaks of dark brown and cream.

Body Her colouration is similar to that of Bella's, though not so much an exact design/pattern. A predominantly rich brown with various splotches and spots of a cream (possibly with touches of honey?). I'll leave the markings up to the artist - there will be reference pictures of vanners further down in case you want some inspiration. Also, this mare is Bella's sister so. . . . you can keep that in mind too! :3 I'm all up for surprises.

Legs Feel free to do what you'd like with them though I am going to be asking for Gypsy Vanner Edits to her hooves. Like Bella's - long and poofy, keeping her hooves mostly hidden from view. Very thick. Colours can be whatever looks best - possibly even tipped in the dark brown found in her mane and tail.

Hooves If any can be seen beneath her thick fur, I'd like them to be honey coloured or dark brown please. Whichever you think looks best.

Reference Image(s):
Bella
Streaked Mane I would like more variation though with the streaks - but this gives you an idea to base it off of. n.n
Inspiring Vanner Markings
X X X

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag Frame color: Artist's Choice
Tag Feather color: Artist's Choice
Hair/Clothing edits:

As stated above, she has incredibly thick hair. Bella's own is rather curly, but feel free to give her waves or curls or keep it straight - it's up to you. Just remember that it is to be feminine but not too impractical to wear. Something original, please.

As you can see, Bella arrived with a gold headband and a few gold bracelets around her hooves. I would like it if she too wore the head jewelry around her forehead, it can be hidden by her hair and one or two bracelets around one or two of her hooves. Very simple jewelry please, nothing extravagant. smile

I would also like it if her hooves had Gypsy Vanner edits. Very thick fur covering all four hooves similar to that of Bella's above.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 pm
Rare

Quest Thread
.:Edited Uni Soquili:.

User Image

Name of horse: Andraste (means Goddess of Victory in irish)
Owner: sparrows_poppet
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Natural
Skin color: black and white. like this
Eye color: golden
Hair style: wavy hair long and her tail long and wavy as well please.
- Hooves: beige
- Mane & Tail: beige long and curly. Reference for color: [x]
Horn: to be Gold please
I would also like to add a Celtic Knot in gold around her two front legs. Not actual jewelery but designed on the hair of the horse:
[x]
[x] Trinity knot: mind, body, and spirit. (which will be located near her bum in reference pic above)

I would like her to have a green, black and gold tartan around her neck, and draped around her shoulders and kilt.

Default accessory color(s)?: black, gold and white
Tag Feather color: white and gold please
Tag frame color: Darkgreen

Is it possible to have an old scottish castle (or stone castle in the background?)

Total: 300k  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 pm
Uncommon

Lil you do not know how awesome you are. I love you 8D

.:Edited Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Tellervo
Owner: Mameha Otome
Temper: Regal
Breed: Cerynei
Description:
Pelt/Body Color - Like a young fawn, rusty brown into tan, white/tan underbelly, white spots on rump only (not her whole body), legs darken back into the rust brown as they get closer to her hooves (Pelt color ref)
Mane Color - White
Mane/Tail Design - Cerynei tail, Mane to look styled somewhat, with a single ringlet coming down by her left eye only (Hair ref)
Eyes - Red
Hooves - White
Reference image(s): She is based entirely on this avatar
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Dark forest green
Tag feather color: One brown and white, the other leafy green
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair
Headdress - Because I know the females cannot have antlers, I would like the antlers to be part of the headdress. Dark brown/black antlers covered in moss and butterflies, gold beads attached to a floral pin of white/cream roses, red berries and leaves
Cloak - To drape off her body slightly and not cover it completely
Ivy - Wraps up one front leg, her chest and part of her neck
Full Image again

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Rare

.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Takoda
Owner: Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Mane and Tail: Custom mane and tail. Up to colorist design. (I love hair... Lots of hair!)
Wings: I'd like for his wings to be black and white. Up to colorist how the colors are done....faded, different colored individual feathers, patches, etc. Whatever you think will look best!
Head Piece: Native American themed headpiece. Feathers, Furs, Tails, Beads, etc.
Tail Piece: Maybe multiple leather strips bundling his tail together with feathers or fox tails hangng from them? Up to colorist design really though.
Eye Color: Light light sky blue. Almost white.
Reference image(s): Basic Reference for markings and color.
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color: Up to colorist
Hair/clothing edits: Please see above.

Basically this will be a colorist designed stallion. Basically an indian themed stallion. Feathers, coon/fox tails, beads, etc. Do whatever you're inspired to do with him, I know he will be awesome!  

Dixie

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Ultra rare
Colorist wanted: lil
Name of horse: Ruchiel
Owner: Samus x
Temper (one word for horse's personality): depressive
Breed: ---
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): despair
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): =[ i suck at discriptions so i tryed my best
- pure white body, with dark grey/blue paint markings. i would like his neck and chest to mostly be white with a strip of the grey/blue down the neck then going into the shoulder marking and strip down the back.(like solilus here) and one ear white
- black hooves
- a white blaze and black muzzle.
- mane and tail will be black with a white strip in the mane/tail.
- ice blue eyes.
- the wings, they will be white with the darkgrey/blue as the wing tips colors.
Reference image(s):
- Refs of his colors and basics of how he would look (feel free to tweek his markings since i suck at finding good refs or makign them): x, x
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: ---
Tag frame color: up to you
Tag feather color: up to you
Hair/clothing edits (if any): edit wise for mane/tail i would love for him to have a medium length shaggy hair style with long bangs. i would like for him to have his mouth edited from the usual happy to more of a sad one like his is depressed or in despair over something. accessory edits are up to you since i cant really think of accessories that fit his theme other than skulls hahaha. i love letting the colorist have some freedom so feel free to go wild with the edits if you want or tweek his design. if possibly i would like his wings to be edited to look ratty and feathers coming off  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm
Uncommon

Name of horse: Thona
Owner: [ Lady Kiya ]
Temper: Cruel
Breed: Leopard (Wild life)
Description:
Face: I'd like a seducing type of look on his face.
Markings: He'll have leopard spot markings. (see ref)
Eyes: Peridot green
mane: It'll be longish towards his face, nothing longer then his chin, wild like and unkept, but to where you can see his eyes. As it goes down his neck it gets shorter. Dark brown hair. Peridot green feathers sticking out here and there in his hair. as well as some bones. (small bones)
Tail: Medium wild like and unkept something to match the mane Same color same accessories threwout it
Accessories: Bone necklaces with peridot gems between each bones. I want the bones like fangs..
Reference image(s): [x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Peridot
Tag frame color: Peridot
Tag feather color: one brown, one peridot
Hair/clothing edits:

mane: It'll be longish towards his face, nothing longer then his chin, wild like and unkept, but to where you can see his eyes. As it goes down his neck it gets shorter. Dark brown hair. Peridot green feathers sticking out here and there in his hair. as well as some bones. (small bones)
Tail: Medium wild like and unkept something to match the mane Same color same accessories threw out it  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:47 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: anyone... really..
Name of horse: Fera
Owner: Graceangel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Faithful
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her mane is short and cropped to where it's jsut starting to fall to the side. It's a very dark mohagany to where it's almost black. the tail is same color but has minor braiding at the top. The tail too only goes to the back of her knees at best. Her body is all a nice fiery brick red mudd color. Some spots are darker or lighter. It gets a tad darker under belly and in the legs. Just under her knees it blends into a nice thick creamy off white that contnues down to cover her socks, while the solid part of hte hooves are black. She also has a creamy white like her socks that has a strip from the top of her nose up her forehead. She has thick black around her eyes, dark mahogoany eyes, and black around the bottom of her lip and up the sides of her mouth that meets where the cream from her stripe runs up her nose.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/wowmount.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/Drifting Along/fera.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: blue/gold
Tag frame color:blue
Tag feather color:gold/white
Hair/clothing edits:She needs the brown saddle with the blue silk blanket under. The silk blanket has the lining of golden yellow running not too far from the edge all around. The saddle has a long brown strap that runs over the blankie and tucks under the horse. The Saddle is a khaki color and has a few pewter fastners with golden pearls in the middle of each pewter fastener. She also has a bridle/rein that is mostly a dark brown leather with a small pewter fastener on the side of her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Uncommon

You are amazing, lil.

Name of horse: Esme Cullen
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Twilight Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is very pale, almost a whitish pink. Her mane and tail are the color of honey almost, and fall in soft waves. Her eyes are a golden butterscotch color.
Reference image(s): [ Main/Tail ] [ Eye Color ]
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits: Soft wavy honey colored mane and tail.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil!
Name of horse: ??? (I'll decide when I see him, if I'm lucky enough to get him biggrin <3)
Owner: Vashtya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Feral
Breed: Grulla
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Grulla (including the usual darker muzzle/face...I really rather like the more smokey brown-grey that you see in some grullas...this is a pretty good example of the awesome smokey shade I mean: x), with darker brownish-black stockings that fade up into some leg-barring, brown-grey wither stripes (the example in the image on the top-right of that link is the one that best illustrates, since I rather like the three stripey-patches that are on it, but here's another example of a wither patch, too) a few shades darker than the base coat, a dark, chocolatey brownish-black dorsal stripe that matches the stockings and leg-barring, and a black (or a veryvery dark brown), medium-long (not so it's dragging on the ground or anything, but not short, either) mane and tail, both of which I think would look pretty nifty if they were in a wild, untamed sort've style. Bright blue eyes, as well, I think.
Reference image(s): Grulla, Grulla 2, Grulla 3, Grulla 4, wither patch (image in top right corner),wither patch 2,
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist~
Tag frame color: up to colorist~
Tag feather color: up to colorist~
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tail edits mentioned in the description, and, also, I'd love for him to have really fluffy leg feathering...and, if possible, I'd love for you, as the colorist, to please play with accessories and the like for him--I like jewelry, etc, just nothing that looks like 'clothing'.

fo'srs lil, you are so awesome for doing this <333333.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff