*twitch*
Yeah I'm still here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm
rmcdra
Gho the Girl
*pokes guild* Any y'all still kickin?
*twitch*
Yeah I'm still here.
Did you see my thread? On Context vs. Substance?  

Gho the Girl

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
Gho the Girl
*pokes guild* Any y'all still kickin?
*twitch*
Yeah I'm still here.
Did you see my thread? On Context vs. Substance?
Yeah I'm stilling thinking of a response hehe. Also I need to get ready for work. I'll be back on later tonight hopefully. I'm supposed to be training someone but I don't know if I am or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:43 pm
*Gives topic CPR*

BREATHE DARN YOU, BREATHE!!!!

Lol, but seriously, wassup people?  

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 pm
If only playing on Gaia could earn a paycheck. That would be a sweet job. I wonder if Gaia could hire people to work at home to help maintain their site?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 am
rmcdra
If only playing on Gaia could earn a paycheck. That would be a sweet job. I wonder if Gaia could hire people to work at home to help maintain their site?
That would freaking awesome. :3 And loads of fun. :3  

Neferet -House of Night-

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
rmcdra
That would freaking awesome. :3 And loads of fun. :3
Totally, then I could quit my crappy hotel job. But then again, I'm grateful to at least be employed. One of my co-workers who was fired has been out of work for about a month+.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 am
I was at Otakon over the weekend and I picked up IndigoAngelCat's business card. It has a link to her deviantart and to her website, "bibletails.org" aka Positive Elegance Studios.

It's a furry site. It's not your typical furry-artist-gallery site though. She talks about harnessing the kid-friendly aspects of furry art for the purposes of teaching about Christianity.  

Shaviv

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 am
This is so random but I will sometimes see a Scientology Ad or Muslim dating Ads in the Ad bar in M&R along with various pop culture ads like the new Harry Potter Movie. Just a random observation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 pm
rmcdra
This is so random but I will sometimes see a Scientology Ad or Muslim dating Ads in the Ad bar in M&R along with various pop culture ads like the new Harry Potter Movie. Just a random observation.
I saw one for Gaia Hacks and Bots. That made me Lol.

Contralto in a Corset
Vice Captain

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 am
Militant Christian
rmcdra
I saw one for Gaia Hacks and Bots. That made me Lol.
I know right. I couldn't believe that either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 pm
So, is there anyone in M&R whose toes I haven't stepped on in the last 24 hours? Or should I just tell Lumanny to suck it up and just finish myself off?

Contralto in a Corset
Vice Captain

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:43 pm
Militant Christian
So, is there anyone in M&R whose toes I haven't stepped on in the last 24 hours? Or should I just tell Lumanny to suck it up and just finish myself off?
Dude it seems like most of the people there are trying to blame the teachings of Christianity be responsible for all the wrongs in the world and throughout history. Yes there are crappy people that are in Christianity. We get that they are Christian but it doesn't mean that they are the greatest representatives of Christianity either. People will often say, but Hitler was a Christian, and I counter with well Stalin and Mao were atheists. Yes, your religious or irreligious views are going to influence what you do but the individuals that represent those views are not necessarily the best representatives of such views.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 am
Part of my issue is that I realize, yes, Jews have kinda gotten the shaft over the course of Human History. Yes, getting kicked out of France, then Spain, then wherever, sucked. The Holocaust, sucked.

But I'm sick of getting bitched at about it from people who likely weren't even directly affected by these things. I could far more easily prove I have been directly affected by the Trail of Tears than Lumanny can prove what happened in the 14th Century even remotely affects him today. Yet, I don't go around bitching about teh White Devil and how my Ancestors were mistreated.

Sorry, end rant for now.

Contralto in a Corset
Vice Captain

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 am
Militant Christian
Part of my issue is that I realize, yes, Jews have kinda gotten the shaft over the course of Human History. Yes, getting kicked out of France, then Spain, then wherever, sucked. The Holocaust, sucked.

But I'm sick of getting bitched at about it from people who likely weren't even directly affected by these things. I could far more easily prove I have been directly affected by the Trail of Tears than Lumanny can prove what happened in the 14th Century even remotely affects him today. Yet, I don't go around bitching about teh White Devil and how my Ancestors were mistreated.

Sorry, end rant for now.
Well I'm sick of being bitched at about it too so I hear ya.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff