Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] chapter one: Anarchren's Discord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Regaining his composure he mumbles "Dwarves should never be the ones shopping."
But as he says that you slip back into the water. Ralkoth doubles over again, and as he regains his composure and begins to help you out.
Suddenly a serious looking person in clerical robes walks over to the merchant. After a few minutes of looking over him he says " He was poisoned, My guess would be the Nigravol poison."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:21 pm
"Poison? Bah, nasty stuff. Prefer to just stick em with a spear meself. What do you know of this stuff anyways? How fast it works and all?" He shakes his arms, grunting. He moves slowly over to grab a knife from the supply and start scrapping the gunk off.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:24 pm
"Its an extremely rare poison, crafted from the sap on the Nigravol plant, which only grows in the hard to reach areas of Anarchren forest. It slowly causes the person to lose all knowledge of who he is, as well as make the person unlucky enough to ingest it extremely violent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 pm
"Bah. A violent idiot is a violent idiot. No form o' combat and ye make a mockery of a good fight." The dwarf shakes his head, sighing. "I think I will have to take me monthly bath early."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 pm
Ralkothiandren, begins to talk to the guards and the priest in a hushed tone.
"They have agreed that for the troubles this has caused you, you may take two items from here for free. Oh, and give this to your mage" he tosses a small bag at you. Inside is a small leather bound tomb.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 pm
"Aye. Just be sure the merchant gets help if he can. As for items... I'll take a bag o' flour and..." He looks about, scratching his chin. "Well, let me take a look."

He would look over the inventory, calculating to himself.

((So... uh... what does he sell? Any weapons or armor? Boots, gloves, cloaks? Uh... ale steins? Trying to think here. If there are weapons or armor, he'll look over the spears, looking for the mark of Moradin. Examining those that do closely. See if he could find the Symbol of Dumathoin, the Keeper of Secrets.

Or whatever Moradin and Dumathoin's replacements are in your world.))  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 pm
He sells a little of everything, he has a few weapons, two in particular catch your interest, one is a throwing ax, the other is a well worn hammer. both are inscribed with ancient dwarven runes. The like of which most dwarven sages would have trouble deciphering.
There are also a pair of plate boots, they look as if they were designed for dwarves to wear.
There are also some intricately carved figurines. Each portraing animals, or some strange creature, one in fact looks a bit like a human.
Last there is a flawless looking platinum necklace, inset with rubies, diamonds, and sapphires.

You notice Ralkoth, in another corner of the shop mumbling something in a language that you recognize as the spidery language that magic users use.
He then picks up a pair of gloves.
He tosses them to you saying, "Give them to the mage."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 am
He blinks, catching them. "Alright... but you better not be just stealing them. What are they anyways?" He shivered slightly. Magic, except for those on armor and weapons, was always something he distrusted for the most part. "Also, I think I'll be taking these boots and this hammer. I'll pay for the flour." He picks up the items, tossing down two gold pieces, knowing full well it's probably more than enough for the flour itself, and straps the weapon under his backpack, the flour to a side of it, and nods to himself. "Going to head to the tavern and try these on. Then I'll meet ya up by the gate."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 am
Ralkoth replies "Very well." before he exits the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 pm
He'll head back to the tavern, slipping into a chair and ordering a mug while he tries the boots on. If they fit well, he'll keep them on. After emptying the mug and leaving a single gold coin, he'll stand and leave, heading to meet with Ral.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm
As you put the boots on, they shrink to a size that fits you, and you suddenly feel faster.

{{ Boots of speed. +2 armor class in combat when in situations where movement of this sort is possible. able to run at the speed of a fast horse. }}

You seem to be the first one at the meeting place.

{{ Lets wait for vembris to post before we get farther into it. }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:30 pm
"Yees?" Wilda appears peering over the edge of a booth. "So, I trust you had a productive shopping trip, eh? Kee-kee-kee!"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 am
"GAH!" The dwarf's hand flies towards his axe as he steps away from Wilda, clutching at his chest. "God's damn it woman! Don't do that!" Grumbling he eyes the hag's face before tossing her the bag he was given earlier, containing the gloves and the small leather bound tomb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm
"Oh for me? You shouldn't have." She then examines the contents and returns in a monotone. "I lie. You've done quite well young man."

Wilda checks out the tome and inspects the gloves as well.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas