Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:30 am
When Mei left the room she noticed 2 people fighting. "A-a-alice? D-d-d-amien?" She causously  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:33 am
Samara caught the front door before it closed and went inside. She changed to her human form and walked a little too quickly through the room where Alice and Damien were. She was a bit afraid of lycans so she tried to talk with them the minimum time she could.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:47 am
User Image

Damien grinned even more. He leaned in towards her. "Ah, so you didn't know?" He asked. "Want me to show you?" He teased. Damien leaned in so close to her that they're faces were an inch apart. He paused as he heard a voice call his name. He looked at Alice, smiled demonicly at her and then leaned back, and looked at the new company.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 am
Alice's face turned red, but she turned seeing more people. She sniffed, but one didn't smell human . She looked back at him "Not that kind of slave! gonk " she cried out.

She jumped up, ontop of his head, and over him. She ran for and down a hallway, her face still very red, at her full in-human speed.

MindxHunter

Natalia Winter

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:25 am
Anna Bella, with feather duster in hand, gently brushed all the knickknacks in the vampire's room. She hummed softly to herself. Moving onto the bed, she began to change the sheets on the king-sized bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nicolae lay on the sofa in the study on the second floor. Flipping page in an ancient book, he sighed bored. There was hardly any excitement anymore, besides the occasional torturing of a slave or two. With feet hanging over the arm of the sofa, his pale lids closed over his red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm
Mei walked back a little."I-I-I Ummmm....Got to go" she said while walking back towards her sleeping corner. She was walking backwards. She slowly said the word:"Lycan..." She said while closing her eyes trying to forget that oh so terrible night. She starting whispering the words:"It wasn't him. It wasn't him....No one knows me. It wasn't him" She said trying to calm herself down even though it wasn't working. She went bizzerk and tackled Damien."Terrible beast you! No one tries to rape me and gets away with it!!!" She yelled  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image

Damien looked confused, as he blocked her hits. "Rape you?" He asked, still very confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" Damien grabbed hold of her hands.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:41 pm
When Mei got back to the real. She looked at him in a funny way."Y-y-your not him....."She said. She looked down and his hands were touching hers. She studied his face for a little bit. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. It's just...you....Lycan....You look like him"She said feeling really embarrsed.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image

Although he was confused, he shook it off and put on an assured face. "That's fine." Damien replied, he slowly let go of her hands. "Don't be embarrassed. We all mistake people's faces sometimes." He smiled at her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm
"Why don't you ask who I am and Why am I here? You're the first person who hasn't been confused about why I was here." Mei said really surprised. She thought-The first person.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image

"Oh, am I?" He asked. "Well, then. May I know your name?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:21 pm
"My name? Mei is m-m-y n-n-ame. I know yours already so you don't have to tell me" She said.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image

"Why are you stammering?" Damien asked, curious and slightly depressed. "You still don't trust me?"

{{Edited. Goin' to sleep. @~@}}

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:15 pm
"I'm just really shy that's all. I haven't learned to trust anyone. My parents sold me to this place" Mei said while trying to remember them but couldn't.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Kyarii Kuran

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:44 am
Ivy
User Image

Ivy trotted into the room. She looked at Damien, "Hello, Damien," then looked at the girl. "Who's this?" she asked. She sat down on the floor at Damien's feet, facing the girl. Her tail swished easily on the floor, her ears perked and alert. But her eyes were warm, in control.

{When in wolf form, Ivy talks through thoughts to the people around her. So don't get confused if you think she's a talking dog. x3}

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff