Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
Seisuke Sanctum please Knock first Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:19 pm
She follows him through the room. Looking out of place among his decor. She sipped the drink and cleared her throat. I prefer whiskey. Looking at him almost face to face she sighs. The emptiness isn't yours to fill. Now none of that....or I go. I am sick of being picked apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:22 pm
"Damn" he said as she slipped inside. He sighed calmly walking up to the door rapping upon it with his knuckles then crossing his arms over his chest once again. His tail swayed back and forth in an agitated fashion.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:24 pm
*he sighs again he was being lowered again*as you wish i intend to make this time a pleasant one
Mistress Crow Darkstride
She follows him through the room. Looking out of place among his decor. She sipped the drink and cleared her throat. I prefer whiskey. Looking at him almost face to face she sighs. The emptiness isn't yours to fill. Now none of that....or I go. I am sick of being picked apart.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:33 pm
My Husband is at your door.  

Mistress Crow Darkstride

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:36 pm
shall let him in crow ? *he walks slowly towards the entrance*
Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Husband is at your door.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:39 pm
If you don't let him, he will come in on his own. She answered dryly.  

Mistress Crow Darkstride

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:46 pm
as he aproaches the door he speaks"in my home everyone must obey my rules if not they cant be here *he opens the door*Yawgmoth what pleasant surprise before i let you in you must 1 take off your shoes and dont bother the guest here with troubles pleare feel free to enter under these conditions  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:48 pm
"We have a better idea boy" he said with narrowed crimson eyes. "You can point us to where Crow is. Or we can kill your where you stand. Which is it? We're not in the mood for pleasantries else we might abide by your rules."  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:51 pm
She heard her Husbands voice and knew he would have responded in that mannor.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:56 pm
she is there *he points*theres no maybes in my home ok *he spoke rather seriously *
Lord Yawgmoth
"We have a better idea boy" he said with narrowed crimson eyes. "You can point us to where Crow is. Or we can kill your where you stand. Which is it? We're not in the mood for pleasantries else we might abide by your rules."

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:57 pm
"There are when it concerns us getting our wife." he said looking in. "Crow" he paused. She wasn't going to just come out "We need to talk..and we know we are the one at fault for your anger but we will try to repremand the situation. Please come here and let us vacate this place."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:01 pm
She walks to the entry looking at him. She sighs deeply and shakes her head. You are merely a gear in the whole mess.  

Mistress Crow Darkstride

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:02 pm
"But are we not one of the biggest gears in this machine that causes you pain beloved Crow?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:05 pm
You should be here. Your son should be here.She slips her shoes on.  

Mistress Crow Darkstride

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:06 pm
enter both it is rude to talk at the entrance  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff