Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm
Arianna ran through the forest as fast as she She looke behind her for a split second. She could see two elves, still chasing her. She looked at the ground for a moent then turned around quickly to see an arrow come at her, and she didn't prepared to defend, but then Arianna fell into a pit, arrow just barely missed her. She fell backwards a stone which really hurt. The elves looked down at her, smiling now. One of them frew out an arrow and aimed it at her. Arianna closed her eyes, knowing that this was it for her.

The whole pit lit up with a red glow, and the light engulfed her. Spooked, the two elves backed off and red, not wanting to know what was going up. Arianna wondered what was making that light and she rolled over, seeing a red glowing stone. A fallen star? she thought as she grabbed it.

So you are the chosen one........This must be destiny

"Chosen one? Me? For what? Chosen to do what? Other than that, how are you talking, or is that me going crazy?" she asked as she stood up. Arianna looked around to see if the elves were gone. She didn't see them, so she got out of the crater.

All of your answers lay ahead. First you must find the other three. They are all together, waiting for you.......Go to them.....Follow the wind, the imprints of the earth, and the river.....Go

"I really don't want to....but if it gets me out of here....I guess." she said walking out of the forest. She was following the wind until it lead her out the forest to some hills. Going over the hills, she could see the river and she then followed it like the stone said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:08 pm
jokester120
looking at the girl with the wings "my name is Kyle and you are?" Kyle asked with a smile across his face "now I wonder what these stones have to do with us" then turnning to meet the new commer "hello as far as I can tell we all have one of these stones"

"My names Sylvia. And hi." She said to the others. "This thing talks to me too! Do any of you have any idea what's going on?"  

WispingWillow

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Boo smiled at Zack. This dreaded stone led me here. It seems to be glowing, but I don't know why..."She said."Oh, I am Boo.And this is Trix."She said politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:46 pm
The time..is near...you all have to go...go to the old capital.Up to the dark cloud there is your target...CHOOSEN ONE

Zack sighed as he heard the stone"Well i am Zack"He said smilling to Boo,then he scratshed the back of his head"The stone wants us to go to the old capital and then to the dark cloud above it...but that is suicide!"

Lead the boy...you are the only one who once saw the town...you know how to get in....lead them boy lead theeeem.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 pm
"Okay then, lets go."She smiled."But Boo.We won't have enough money for the family's bank."Trix said."Oh come on,I never have enough money!"She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:58 pm
Zack held his head, he once wanted to see the place where he was born,when he was a child he was send away.Later on he was 12 he traveld to the old town,he got inside but later he had to run for his life.HE nearly got killed this day,he swore to reurn when he was stronger.But today wasn#t the right day for it he thought."This is too dangerous for you,you just will be killed by all the creatures there!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Niara is walking down the street when a bunch of older boys come out in front of her. They start taunting her and calling her names. They pick up some rocks and start throwing them at her. She dodges them easily. Then, the one stone that was coming straight at her face, she caught.
Chosen one, defeat these imbisiles, and find the other chosen ones. They are in the woods near the circus not far from town.
Ok, that was wierd, she thought. She pulled out her twin elven curved blades and said, "So, you want to play rough don't ya??" She advances towards them, but they turn and run away from the iminent danger of the elven girl. "Huh, they're just a bunch of cowards." she says to herself. She puts her swords away and heads to the edge of the town. She starts jogging towards the circus, and when the circus is in view, she heads to the right. She enters the woods, and finds the other chosen ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 pm
Niara stands slightly in the shadows, but slightly not. They are able to see her, but they aren't able to see that she is an elf. She doesn't say anything, due to her shyness.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:40 pm
"Then we die." Sylvia whispered. She landed lightly on the ground.

Three choosen have been discovered.... one is coming..... two are here......
~~
"Cassy, what are you doing?" Luna asked as Cassy jumped into a tree. "I'm getting a good look at where we are, I figured if I can see the surroundings, I can maybe tell you which town we're closest to." Luna sighed and sat back. Cassy jumped from branch to branch, and finally got to the top. She looked down on the forest and saw a strange hole in the ground not to far away. She could see something red, glowing faintly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:51 am
elaise looked at zack " stand still a minute while i apply this salve to your head." she said smiling at him. " my parents came from the old capitol apparently, never knew them though. so what if it may be dangerous i still think we should go."
she looked at the group of people around her, then without saying anything she went to the edge of clearing and called for her wolf guardian fang.

i wonder what the rest of them will think about me being able to talk to animals.

it was then that she noticed someone standing slightly in the shadows walking over so she didn't scare the person she said to her " hello im elaise, why don't you come and join us. whats your name then?"  

GAlA_Olivia

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 am
Boo Scowled. "I'm not just some prissy preppy girl. I can fend for myself! I have for six years now!" She hissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 am
BlackFox277
jokester120
looking at the girl with the wings "my name is Kyle and you are?" Kyle asked with a smile across his face "now I wonder what these stones have to do with us" then turnning to meet the new commer "hello as far as I can tell we all have one of these stones"

"My names Sylvia. And hi." She said to the others. "This thing talks to me too! Do any of you have any idea what's going on?"

"Nice to meet you. Good Im not going crazy alone.No I have no Idea I was just walking down the river and saw this stone in the water" he said to the group "anyway how did you find your stones?"  

jokester120

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 am
Niara smiles shyly. "Hello Elaise, my name is Niara Jornele. Is that your animal companion??? I have one too." Niara calls her growing baby white tigress over. "Lyra, come here girl, it's ok, they won't hurt you."Niara says to the shadows some feet away. Lyra comes walking out of the brush towards Niara. She plops down right next to Niara's leg. "Merow." Lyra says to Niara. "I know, I know. Don't trust them, because I might be hurt. But I can't help it, I feel attracted to them. So stop being my mother Lyra." Niara says back to Lyra. "Sorry about that Elaise, my tiger, Lyra, is very protective of me because I was an orphan at birth and every time I trust someone, I wind up getting hurt." Niara says to Elaise. "What's up with all these stones!!!! Mine keeps on talking to me, it's starting to get kinda freaky. I've seen/heard worse though." she says.
She is one of the chosen ones, and so are the others that are not very far away. You can trust them, they will be the closest family that you'll ever have.
"Ok, stone." Niara says. I will join you guys, but beware, I'm not very talkative around strangers. Never make me angry, it could be one of the last things someone does to me." Niara says to Elaise. She then bends down and pets Lyra. Lyra starts purring.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 pm
Niara sits down against the tree that she was leaning on. Lyra gets up and lays down across Niara's lap. Niara subconciously starts petting Lyra.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces