Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digital Doubt..... ( Dead until proven otherwise. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:24 pm
"He said that there are reapers among us, which means that this is a survival game, I guess." Demiveemon said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 pm
"I understand. So I just need to watch my back." He said back to the small digimon.  

Draco_Lord

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:33 pm
"The sad thing about it..." Leomon said, obviously having calmed down, "Is that we all have to watch our backs. This isn't fun and games anymore, we could actually die here..."Leomon said nervously, pacing back and forth as if he were in a fit of fear. "I don't want to die here...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:07 pm
BlackAgumon looked over at Leomon. "No use worrying about it anymore, we are here and I am going to enjoy it."  

Draco_Lord

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am
LadyDevimon stole a steak from the DemiVeemon. The DemiVeemon not noticing. She then ate it returning to a corner.
"Little Brats.. all of them." She whispered to herself annoyed with the lot of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Angemon watched as everything happened. His life would be on the line for the rest of this "game" as Digital Doubt called it. We have to stay alive no matter what we do..... If only we could kill the creator. He said to himself in a quiet tone. Oh well, I guess it would be best to just study everyone and learn how they think. He said again, as quietly as he could. He had a problem of thinking out loud.  

cdcash912

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:07 pm
A beaten Gaomon was dragged across into a room where more digimon were kept. "Get in there!" Gaomon was thrown in the center of the floor, still knocked out . The guards said, "Fill him in the game" and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm
LadyDevimon walked over to the Gaomon and piked him up looking over him.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:53 pm
Gaomon slowly woke up and saw LadyDevimon looking straight back at him. "Where, where am i and who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm
LadyDevimon held in a laugh.
"First Off, I'm LadyDevimon, Second of all, You, like all of us, are trapped in a dark prison, in a crule game"  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Laughter comes from a dark corner "Your all idiots trust is the name of the game but in this game you don't trust any one." Out steps a keramon with a crooked smile on his face. "Im warning you let your self get close to any one and you might be taken down in a fowl swoop by the reepers or the towns people I personaly will sit around and comtemeplate what ever one says." Keramon steps back into the shadows. "Oh btw," Keramon qucikyl sticks out his faces crookes his head and says "good luck hehehehehehe."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm
(Alright guys, when you're ready, PM me who you vote for. Please put your vote in bold in the Pm, so I notice it.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Leomon kept pacing, back and forth, trying to make sense of what was going on. He had no clue of what was happening, or why it was happening.
"I think, to start, we should discuss our suspicions of who is a killer. If we mix our ideas, we can come to a better conclusion, hopefully, and get rid of the killers. If we all think, we can get out of this alive, and never have to play this godforsaken game again!" He said in a rage. He hated this already, and not being able to trust anyone made him even more scared and enraged.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 pm
Keramon steps forms the shadows quickly "AHHHHH RUN! shes after me she strikes from the shadows please save me lets gang up on her!"  

ZarAburame

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm
"Woah! What just happened, Keramon?" Demiveemon asked.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff