Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
APPEALING DAINTINESS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haaaaaaahahahahahaha
  HA!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 am
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
Look on the bright side, at least she practiced good hygiene(sp) I'd rather have to smell fake strawberries than nasty cooch juice.

yeah, but...

uh...

well, douching ISN'T good hygiene! you aren't supposed to do it unless a doctor tells you to, and even then its only with yogurt, water or vinegar! not strawberry s**t. xd

and before people ask it, NO, you cannot use strawberry yogurt. stare

True that but you gotta remember to this day some people still think it is good hygiene. The same people that usually refuse to let their daughters use tampons because they're evil and will kill you. But another thought, what if it wasn't douche? Dun dun dunnnn

well, toxic shock syndrome from tampons was a fairly recent fear to get over. i mean, that s**t KILLED people, so it affected a whole generation's thinking on tampons.

True, very true. I had a friend who's mom refuse to let her have tampons so I basically gave one to her at school. I have never again seen someone on their period so happy.

man, that sucks!

y'all didn't have dispensers @ your school??? that's booty!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 am
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
Look on the bright side, at least she practiced good hygiene(sp) I'd rather have to smell fake strawberries than nasty cooch juice.

yeah, but...

uh...

well, douching ISN'T good hygiene! you aren't supposed to do it unless a doctor tells you to, and even then its only with yogurt, water or vinegar! not strawberry s**t. xd

and before people ask it, NO, you cannot use strawberry yogurt. stare

True that but you gotta remember to this day some people still think it is good hygiene. The same people that usually refuse to let their daughters use tampons because they're evil and will kill you. But another thought, what if it wasn't douche? Dun dun dunnnn

well, toxic shock syndrome from tampons was a fairly recent fear to get over. i mean, that s**t KILLED people, so it affected a whole generation's thinking on tampons.

True, very true. I had a friend who's mom refuse to let her have tampons so I basically gave one to her at school. I have never again seen someone on their period so happy.

man, that sucks!

y'all didn't have dispensers @ your school??? that's booty!

We did, they just never worked and the principal would never get someone to fix them, so you could usually hear some girl shouting in the hallways "ANYONE GOT A TAMPON?!" Or for the more private girls you'd see the girls passing a tampon across the classroom kinda like the one commercial they had a few years back xd  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers