Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
contest winner is deemed as the stupidest! dont run ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmk87

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:17 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:40 pm
I was sleding with a group of my friends when we were about to hit a tree i screamed jump everybody jumped out but me...I flew out of the sled when it hit the tree  

iamtheseason

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

HormonalTeenager

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:12 pm
omg i've done so many.......let me see how many i can actually remember....
1. i was running around then next thing i knew i was laying on the ground. i had run into a huge pole
2. i was snowboarding and these people were using a car hood for a ramp. i attempted to jump and landed on my back about 15 feet out from it.
3. i picked up a 50 bag of dog food and put it on my shoulder. i fell over backward, got a concussion, but wasn't knocked out. it hurt....really bad cuz i fell on concrete.
4. i sat down near a sweat bee's nest and got stung twice. once on the chin, once right next to my lip.
5. sang the lyrics to my favourite song wrong. in front of a bunch of people
6. tripped and fell UP the stairs in front of the congegration at church
7. tried to scoot my chair backward, somehow fell foward, and hit my throat on the table. i couldn't breathe for a while, and people thought i was having a seizure.
i can't think of anything else....lol

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:00 am
iFuxx...I rly like ur stories XP
They made me lol so hard I fell off the chair. Oo  

Rin Cakes

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:02 pm
Well I heh sweatdrop for a while when I was still getting used to gaia I wouldn't comment very small so I wouldn't hurt the trees and waste *paper* giggles*by the way I am not like an 80 year old woman I am a 17 year old heh I just was that blond! giggles*
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:05 pm
oh and I broke my brother's arm when we were fighting*on accident! He was punching me and trying to bite me with his cheese colored teeth*ugH!! xp and that really ticked me off and so I roundhoused his a** but he put his arm up at the last second and my kick hit it just right and so he got a broken arm instead of the bruise he was going to get*BY THE WAY ANYONE HERE PLAY SOCCER?! rofl wink heart blaugh  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:12 pm
OH YEAH! I was running and playing super tag*more than one tagger* and was so busy running from my friend that I almost didn't see the other guy coming but at the last second I noticed and did like a screeching turn out of the way and they ran into eachother and I was laughing so hard and running so fast i didn't notice the wall in front of me redface heh I woke up halfway when I was half walking half being carried across the hospital parking lot*17 miles from the church*snickers* I was waking up and telling them I was fine if they'd stop pushing and shoving and walking so fast*only more colorful language was used*giggles  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 am
digimonfan101
i thought a stranger was my mom and called her momy

i accidently set a kitchen on fire

i was outsmarted by the dumest kid in my classroom

and i called my female teacher dady[/quote
]

digimonfan101

Tinhorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 pm
Dmisgirl
oh and I broke my brother's arm when we were fighting*on accident! He was punching me and trying to bite me with his cheese colored teeth*ugH!! xp and that really ticked me off and so I roundhoused his a** but he put his arm up at the last second and my kick hit it just right and so he got a broken arm instead of the bruise he was going to get*BY THE WAY ANYONE HERE PLAY SOCCER?! rofl wink heart blaugh

i play soccer, oh and stupidest thing i've ever done...hmm well i was playing in my backyard with my brother (really small backyard) and we were tossing a football around. i say "throw it long" and start running, so he throws it right on the fence, and i hit the fence at the same time. i busted my lip ope, got a concussion and i think i got a permanent scar (but i still caught the ball) lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:25 am
won a award in school when i was running dumb and fell down... 6 years ago  

x-iiMik3

Rileys Left Nut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 am
my mom was mopping the floor with wet water and she told me not to run in it. when she was gone i was running all over the place but i remembered wat she said and then i fell and got a 4 bruises.

calling a guy over and over again just to randomly say,"bye!"

there's this guy at school that i almost ran into(okay well i did at the end) so he was walking backwards and then i was walking forwards and i kept going even tho i knew i might bump into him(well i didn't know yet). then when i was right behind him i was like,"Whoa!" with my hands on the side of my head(left, left side of my head, right, right side of my head). and then he turned around and he's like,"Whoa!" and did the same thing. and we bumped into each other.

i was walking backwards during lunch and when i turned around i bumped into a pole =P  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:21 pm
i tripped over my older sister and scratched her with my toe  

MalMart

Beloved Noob

8,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

epicninjakidd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 am
i ran into a pole in 5thgrade staring striaght at it. the reason why i ran into i was too busy thinking dont run into that pole. man it was dumb. oh and it was the 2nd time i ran into that pole  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 am
I was walking in the yard with my cousin and saw a white mushroom.He said not to kick them because it was bad luck.I decided to prove him wrong but when I kicked it I also slipped and fell down a hill.

I was in school thinking and looking at the clock and someone had moved my desk so when I tried to sit I wound up on floor.

I was wearing platformed shoes and was going down a hill.I stepped on a TINY rock and basically skated down the hill into a pole.

I was talking to my friend,said something confusing,startrd talking to myself to try and figure what I said,turned around and asked my friend,what was I talking about?

I tried to do a flip in my pool but hit my head and couldn't find the top of the water for a few seconds.  

x69Sakura Haruno69x

contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces