Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:34 pm
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

hunk of utter fail that is the PS3.

This is the opposite of giving a system a chance.

I gave it a chance before I found out it was a 'hunk of utter fail.' I don't think you get that if you give something a chance before making a final decision on it, that's still giving it a chance. Once you finish with your decision on it after that chance has been given, well, that doesn't mean you're not giving it a chance. The chance has been given. I can't explain this to you in plainer terms.

Do you think Bush is an idiot? How close minded of you, give him a chance!

Your logic astounds me.
The problem with Bush is that his administration is over. There's no new variables to add. Games are added to the PS3 weekly, thereby changing the whole equation.

LBP is the only game I've seen added to it that makes me think there's something decent on it at all. I've played LBP and it's a great game. I still think the PS3 is a crappy system. Chance given, woo!
So did you just play LBP?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

hunk of utter fail that is the PS3.

This is the opposite of giving a system a chance.

I gave it a chance before I found out it was a 'hunk of utter fail.' I don't think you get that if you give something a chance before making a final decision on it, that's still giving it a chance. Once you finish with your decision on it after that chance has been given, well, that doesn't mean you're not giving it a chance. The chance has been given. I can't explain this to you in plainer terms.

Your logic astounds me.
The problem with Bush is that his administration is over. There's no new variables to add. Games are added to the PS3 weekly, thereby changing the whole equation.

LBP is the only game I've seen added to it that makes me think there's something decent on it at all. I've played LBP and it's a great game. I still think the PS3 is a crappy system. Chance given, woo!

No, I played it several months ago.  

Mecca_Fish

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 pm
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

Your logic astounds me.

No, I mean, is it the only game you played?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 pm
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

Your logic astounds me.

No, I gave Resistance a go.  

Mecca_Fish

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.

Timeless fun. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm
rock band 2 because rush album

woohoo no one saw that coming right  

[-Stefan-]

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:51 pm
Psychonauts.

It's without a doubt the best game I have ever played.
I tried it on Gametap for free and felt bad about not paying for it so I bought the soundtrack.
Both of them.

It's $10 on Steam. I guarantee you you will not regret buying it.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/3830/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

So that's like a PS3 owner saying "DAT WII SUCKS I PLAYED BRAWL AND MARIO AND ITS FOR KIDDIES"

You gotta go beyond the normal stuff and find games like Valkyria Chronicles.  

Allegro

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

So that's like a PS3 owner saying "DAT WII SUCKS I PLAYED BRAWL AND MARIO AND ITS FOR KIDDIES"

Uh, yea, if you have a Wii and you don't like Brawl and Mario, then you leave yourself with a limited amount of games to play. I get that you like Valkyria Chronicles, but I have no interest in it, about as much as Resistance. Anyway, before you continue this argument slowly sentence by sentence, I've said all I have to say. There's no point entertaining you further. LOL U GET THE LAST WORD, OH s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

Uh, yea, if you have a Wii and you don't like Brawl and Mario, then you leave yourself with a limited amount of games to play. I get that you like Valkyria Chronicles, but I have no interest in it, about as much as Resistance. Anyway, before you continue this argument slowly sentence by sentence, I've said all I have to say. There's no point entertaining you further. LOL U GET THE LAST WORD, OH s**t.
Sweet, then I'll just close with this:

Every console has something of interest to someone.

(Yes even the CDI)  

Allegro

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 pm
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

(Yes even the CDI)

Wow, your logic has yet again uncovered worlds of unknown here. Underneath my opinion of the PS3 I could never imagine there was an audience out there that actually enjoyed it. So THAT is how they haven't gone bankrupt and managed to sell some. CRAZY! Thanks Captain Obvious, I'll wake up tomorrow a smarter individual. OH s**t USE YOUR ACTUAL LAST WORD NOW!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Akward Turtle
Psychonauts.

I bought this right when it came out for the PS2. It's a great game, but the one thing about it that makes me insanely pissed off is how the ending is set up. You can't go back after a certain point, and you can only go to a few places. But great game nonetheless.

Okami is a great game. As is the Sly Cooper series. Both are at the top of my list.  

Orphie

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

(Yes even the CDI)

Wow, your logic has yet again uncovered worlds of unknown here. Underneath my opinion of the PS3 I could never imagine there was an audience out there that actually enjoyed it. So THAT is how they haven't gone bankrupt and managed to sell some. CRAZY! Thanks Captain Obvious, I'll wake up tomorrow a smarter individual. OH s**t USE YOUR ACTUAL LAST WORD NOW!

k

i got laid cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 pm
How about we all stop arguing? Right now. It's off topic anyway.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Trenn Flashkill
How about we all stop arguing? Right now. It's off topic anyway.
Kind of. I just get frustrated when someone's opinion is declared invalid because they picked the wrong console. Like I said, there's something out there for everyone.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff