Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 am
(Cute outfit, but the photobucket user spelled 'Wiccan' wrong stare *takes umbrage to that* T__T)

Anden felt her pull her wrist free as she went up to her room. First she'd teased him, not she seemed weary. Was she enjoying this or not? He scowled as he caught sight of himself in the mirror. A lovely girl looked back at him with an irritated expression. He muttered, "I can relate." The girl giggled. He paused, only to see his reflection doing what a reflection should. Had he imagined the giggle?

A bit disturbed by that, he walked away and plopped down on the couch, laying back and looking up at the ceiling. He'd decided he would simply stay home from school. That would help. Although..he did need to find the wench..Theresa.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:08 am
((. . . I don't pay attention to titles or user names in photobucket . . .))

Erika sighed as she slung her backpack over her shoulder. "Come on, we're gonna be late for school if we don't leave soon." she said as she headed out of her room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:12 am
(X-x..you make me sound like a goober! I just happened to pinpoint that word since I <3 it. T__T)

Anden looked to his sister and shook his head. "I'm not going to school like this. Even if they don't remember me..it's still wrong." he said as he crossed his arms and stayed settled against the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:15 am
Erika sighed as she looked at him. "I'll give you a less frilly dress . . ." she offered up, trying to plead with him. She gave him her puppy eyed pout that, in the past, he had never been able to resist . . . nowadays . . . she wasn't so sure it would work . . .

((Sorry! T-T))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:25 am
(*dramatic sigh* I suppose I'll forgive you. Since you're such a delightful individual! *snickers* These two girls(age16+) were talking in the fitting room once being dorks and I told one whose comments made me laugh as she was leaving she was an interesting individual. She kind of stared at me and then ran off to her friend and I heard her giggle and go all excited "She called me an interesting individual!" I was cracking up ^__^.)

Anden heard her sigh and the offer to give him a 'less' frilly dress. Why should he wear a dress? Erika wasn't even wearing a dress. "Is that supposed to be incentive?" And then at the puppy eyed pout he stiffened slightly with a frown, a sure sign that it was working.."What does it matter if I go to school or not? I can afford to miss." With his excellent grades, he'd be just fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 am
((Lols! ^-^))

Erika sighed and then glared at him. "Cause I won't have you, brother or sister, play hookey just because your afraid to face something new." she said sternly and then walked over and grabbed his wrist as she changed his outfit. "Come on. You're going to school."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 am
(T__T..I fell asleep with the computer open again..*smacks hand to forehead* @_@ OW>. o-o I took my shower already though, huzzah! ^__^)

Anden frowned at her words, "This isn't something new! This is an abomination!" She grabbed his wrist and he jerked it back as his outfit was changed, "Damnit! I"m not a bloody doll, knock it off!" He frowned still as he remembered her grabbing his wrist. In a physical contest..he wasn't so sure he'd win anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Erika glared. "Well I at least thought that you would like something less frilly! And besides! If you want to talk to Theresa, today, at school would be the best place to find her." she said and then remembered that it was Friday and shrugged. "Well, that is . . . unless you want to stay a girl for the whole weekend without even a chance of returning to normal . . ." she said and then started walking out, knowing that she'd probably got him with that logic.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 pm
Anden's eyes widened at that and he cursed before grabbing his backpack and following Erika out. "This is stupid." he growled, "You ever hear of loyalty to family? Blood is thicker than water?" he asked sarcastically as he slammed the door shut and locked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm
Erika looked down at the cement as she heard his sarcastic question. "I wish you'd remember that every now and then." she muttered under her breath before she started walking to school.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:34 pm
(Blegh, sorry about that. Mom made me and Emy clean the refrigerator and it took awhile. -_-. *grumbles* T__T How art thou feeling?)

Anden didn't catch the mutter as he followed, straightening his back pack, a damnably purple thing with pink spots much to his chagrin. He wondered what else the spell might have effected..who was football captain in his stead, he also wondered.. What if Theresa declined to help? Who could he get to aid him? James came to mind..just by instinct, because James..was James. His best friend, his brother. Or at least he was, Anden assumed James hated him by now despite clinging to him and Erika. But then, he didn't really have anyone else, did he? "So why'd she do this anyway? Cause I kissed her? I'm pretty sure it was her first, she seemed new." he had some..alot of experience in these matters after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Erika sighed. "She told me it was because she was tired of you being a p***k." she said as she glared lightly at her brother.

At school, James was sitting on a bench outside as he started getting ahead on his schoolwork, reading ahead for his english class. He wondered what was taking Erika and Anden so long to get here, since they were normally at school by now.

((It's okay))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 pm
(I'm alive! Although..I have an art project and a history project to do..so I might be slow, but I'll try not to be o-o. T__T And you didn't answer! How are you feeling, Mousey?)

Anden scowled at that, "She doesn't even know me." he grumbled. About ten minutes later, fifteen minutes before the start of school, they entered the school grounds. He glanced around and somewhat unconsciously moved closer to Erika, pressing against her just slightly as his hands clenched a little. "You're sure none of them remember me?" He caught sight of James and began walking in his direction, maybe James could help him!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm
((I feel sicky . . . T-T))

Erika nodded. "None of them remember." she said with confidence.

James saw Erika, but he didn't see Anden . . . however he did see a girl who was younger and seemed to be trying to hide behind Erika and . . . holy cow that was Anden! Something was up, and James suspected Theresa. As Anden started walking towards him, James pretended not to even notice him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:36 pm
(T__T, I'm sorry Mousey. *hugglez tightly* Are you staying home again?)

Anden sighed at that and as they approached James..the other didn't even seem to notice him, which made him frown as he stepped up. Hadn't Erika said that James would remember him? What if she was wrong? "James!" he said as he stood in front of the other and tapped his shoulder, "James, I know I don't look like myself, but it's me, Anden. Some girl...Theresa did this." he said urgently.

Hands covered Erika's eyes as a voice said from behind her in a dramatically deep voice, "Guess who?" Roland grinned from behind Erika, they played games like this often.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff