Sexuality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShideKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:36 pm
Prostate cancer, huh? o.O

I remember hearing something to the effect of it being healthy a long time ago... I don't know.

Anyways, with the bit in Genesis, that's an interesting story... but it has to do more with Onan's disrespect for the law and his brother than anything, I think. I think he did that whole pulling out thing (which apparently doesn't work, but I don't know).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:49 am
This is always just one ridiculous pissing match.

Rather than asking to get bombarded with other people trying to convince you that their way is the right way, why don't you reflect and pray and decide what you think is in phase with God's plan for you.

You can have other people shout at you until they're blue in the face, but ultimately you need to do what you know to be true and right for you.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

Prismatic Butterflies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:37 pm
SinfulGuillotine
This is always just one ridiculous pissing match.

Rather than asking to get bombarded with other people trying to convince you that their way is the right way, why don't you reflect and pray and decide what you think is in phase with God's plan for you.

You can have other people shout at you until they're blue in the face, but ultimately you need to do what you know to be true and right for you.

Thank you!! lol He's right, this argument can go on and on forever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I think you should do what you know is right, it's ok to ask others for some advice but ultimately the decision should be made by you, it's your life, not anyone else's, that rules over you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 am
Well, I mean you can't help how you feel.
Personally I think that same-sex relations are wrong, but everyone has thier own interpretation of the Bible.
So I guess just trust in God about it.  

SUPERSQUIRRELX

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas