Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:27 am
Lance looked down at her and nodded once before silently opening the door and leaving to his own room where he lay on his bed,looking up at the ceiling,deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 am
Leora watched him leave and then let out a breath that she didn't realize she had been holding. "Stupid . . . vampires . . ." she grumbled to herself as she walked to the bed and climbed under the covers. She turned over onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. "Well . . . seems my life's doomed to be a tragedy no matter which way you look at it . . ." she mumbled to herself before pulling the blanket over her head and falling asleep not too long after. She was worn out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 am
The next day,new clothes for Leora were left lying on a table in her room before she awoke by the servant that worked for Lance's family,Alexis.Lance woke up and got out of bed before getting a quick change of clothes in his walk-in closet and opening the door to leave as he wondered if Leora was awake,but immediately shook the thought away knowing he shouldn't care about her.

(Hey,I just thought of something,how do you think vampire's are supposed to brush their teeth with those fangs in the way? confused )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 am
Leora woke up slowly and gave a start as she saw that she wasn't in her room . . . then the events of the night before caught up with her and she fell back onto the bed with a groan. "Damn Vampire . . ." she murmured to herself, hating the position she was in at the moment. "It's not fair . . ." she whined softly, not feeling like getting out of bed just yet.

((That IS a good question . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:57 am
(Maybe one fang at a time?)

Suddenly,there was a knock on the door."Excuse me,Miss Leora?"A high,chirpy voice said opening the door a crack and poking a head through.It was a young looking women with wavy, red hair, violet eyes, and pale skin."Would you like breakfast?"She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 am
Leora sat up slightly and had a hesitant expression on her face. "It's not blood is it?" she asked in response.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:11 am
Alexis giggled and opened the door wider revealing the rest of her curvy body and her holding a tray of pancakes,bacon, and french toast."No,it's not blood,at least,not for you it isn't . . ."She said walking over to her and placing the tray down in front of Leora and smiled softly."I hope you like them."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:13 am
Leora smiled at the maid. "Thanks. It looks good." she said and then sat up a bit more before holding out one of the strips of bacon. "You want some?" she asked kindly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:47 pm
Alexis looked at her and smiled lightly before nodding and accepting the bacon.She was a vampire,like Lance and his father,but she still enjoyed the taste of human food as she had years ago,before she had been turned."By the way,my name's Alexis,if you ever need anything,just ask,"She said politely before eating the strip of bacon."I also apologize for Master Lance's attitude last night,he's been irritated a lot lately since his father had made the deal with yours and he can often have drastic mood swings."She explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Leora scoffed, "Well he's not the only one who's none too pleased with this arrangement." she said rather huffily as she picked up a piece of bacon and ate it almost violently.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm
Alexis nodded."I understand.But you have to realize that many vampire women would love to be in your position,and are jealous of you."She said,trying to make her feel better about the inescapable predicament she was in, before standing up quickly and turning to leave as Lance appeared in the door way,drinking a wine glass filled with blood.

Lance was never completely fond of drinking blood from a cup,there would be no point for his fangs then.He much rather preferred biting human girls when they least expected it and when they'd almost let him drink.Though,with his luck,this human girl might put an unfortunate end to his hunting.He looked at Leora."Do you still think this is all a dream?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:17 pm
"I'm still hoping . . ." she grumbled, glaring intensely at him. Sheesh, now she knew why he was so horrible. He was a spoiled rotten little p***k! She tried to ignore the blood in the cup he was holding. She was rather squeamish when it came to stuff like that, and got queasy on occasion.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:35 pm
Lance chuckled at her answer."Yeah,well good luck with that."He said taking a long sip of blood.Then,he set the empty glass down and looked at her response when she had seen the blood in his cup."What? You don't like seeing blood? Tough luck getting the prince of vampires forcibly as your husband."He said as Alexis silently left,glancing back at Leora.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:09 pm
Leora childishly stuck her tongue out in a disgusted expression. "Bleh. As vital as it is, blood is disgusting!" she said in a bit of a whiney tone. "As long as it stays INSIDE the body I'm perfectly fine with it. Outside however . . ." she shuttered and stuck her tongue out again. "Bleh." she repeated.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm
Lance watched her with an amused,impish smile."Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I were to turn you into a vampire..."He grinned and started to approach her slowly.He wasn't actually going to turn her,but he wondered how she would react.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff