Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Oh, How Embarassing: Scythe, Sengdroma, Vara, & Maion [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:35 am
"Lets give them some time..." he said softly to Vara. He wasn't sure what to think, much less what to say to them. He was happy in one sense...that he knew, or thought he knew, that Maion was a good stallion. They had talked about his feelings for his "Moon" and how he wanted to make her happy...but on the other hoove..."Moon" was his daughter. One of his youngest... He knew he wouldn't be able to choose Sengdroma's mate for her, he could only hope that Maion didn't turn out to be like other stallions... He'd hate to have to challenge an angeni. The thought of saying anything cross to a member of angeni blood curdled his stomach.

She gently nudged Maion and motioned for him to follow her. Once they were a few steps out of hearing range, a smile broke across her face, her eyes almost danced as laughter escaped her lips. "Maion, You know my father?" she shook her head and nuzzled his neck under his mane, "I didn't mean to act so shocked...." her voice was soft, it would be inaudible to anyone that wasn't right next to her. "I'm glad you didn't flee." she pulled back and looked at him. She could tell by his posture that he wasn't comfortable with the situation. It was, after all, a little strange to have everyone meet in such a way. "Are you okay?" she inquired as she looked over her giant. He was much more quiet than normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:44 pm
((Sorry for spelling mistakes, I have not installd word yet to use a spell checker- hope its not too bad.))

A blur of activity swirled around him as he watched and listened, ushered slightly to one side by Moon he did as instructed, a smile upon his face as he attempted to look 'comfortable'. Moons words reached him softly causing his ears to flicker for a few moments. He nodded in response to her words, it was true that he did know her father, not overly well but it was a friendship none the less, though he could not begin to imagine how these events had caused him to feel about him. He spoke his words slightly raspy "Yes, he helped me..." pausing for a moment he chuckled, now that he thought about it everything that happened was rather amusing, "...to find the rose for you." The images of that day flooded back to him, he had been so happy to find her such a beautiful gift, destroyed or not it still meant a lot that she had accepted it.

Maion has, perhaps selfishly, forgotten about how she had been slight shocked, he was more concerned about not causing friction between her family, after all she meant everything to him, even if they had only known each other for a short period of time.

He smiled, "I wouldn't have dreamt of leaving you." He nodded softly, wondering why he was nodding at this particular statement. It was true he would not have left although his mind was wondering to the endless possibilities that unfolded around him.

Finding his voice for just a moment he nodded and spoke once more, a slight strength returning to his tone. "I am fine, more importantly are you ok Moon?" He had thought about her endless for a while now, and through out the entire encounter with her family he had only briefly considered the impact it would have upon her. Hoping that she did not disapprove he moved his head towards her and nestled it gently into her neck. "I hope I have not offended you in any way." It was all he could think of saying.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:18 am
Vara watched as her Sengdroma and her love walked off together. Were those steps away the first of many? It was likely. Vara usually prided herself as being a good judge of character and she thought that she saw a good heart in the angeni stallion. Certainly she didn't know him well enough to make a certain judgment... but she would trust that her daughter did.

"Isn't this the best we can hope for them?" she asked Scythe quietly while Sengdroma distanced herself yet further. "That they grow up and become strong enough that they don't need us anymore?"

Her smile was full of nostalgia and pride as she gave her own mate a gentle nuzzle. She hoped he would not be too heartsick from what had happened here today. "Now Seng needs someone else in her life... just like I discovered that I need you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm
((I'm going to say this one is finished if that's okay with you two?))  

Dixie

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 am
((Agreed))

FINISHED!  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3