Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 am
Coryn stood up and walked out of the cave. "Of course. No other girl is brave enough to come find me." he said, still smiling. He spread his wings and leapt off the ledge, gliding gently before beating his wings, rising, his tail whipping around behind him as he used it to guide himself. As he rose high above the trees, he found the lake he had been looking for and flew down towards it, picking up speed as he did so.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:24 am
Karelym chuckled at that, adding, "Or stupid enough to fly with my Coryn." Though, she was beaming at Coryn's response. It pleased her that he thought of her as brave..though it reminded her also of the fact that she'd not mentioned to anyone where she was headed..the elven maiden gasped lightly in sudden exhilaration and surprise as Coryn leapt from the ledge. She held on tighter to the scales and looked down on the now small land beneath her..things were different from this height and she called out against the wind, "It's beautiful, Cor!" As they gained speed, Karelym laughed aloud excitedly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 am
Coryn smiled hearing her laugh. He swooped down low over the lake and did a barrel roll right over it before swooping back up. It was his intent to basically throw her in the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:34 am
Karelym intook a sharp breath as Coryn suddenly swooped over the lake, barrel rolling before going back up. Her grip faltered as she plummeted into the water with a laughing scream. As she resurfaced, soaking and wiping the water away from her eyes, she mock-glared at the dragon flying overhead as she called out, "You meany! You just wait till I get my hands on you!" Karelym was grinning through her glare, excited and happy as she had not been in so long.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:38 am
Coryn, swooping down once again, changed into a human, pretty much diving into the lake at high speeds. He swam upwards and reappeared behind Karelym, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You were saying?" he asked teasingly. His silver hair was dripping in his face, but he paid it no mind. He was happier than he had been ever since he had turned into a dragon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:44 am
Karelym watched the other swoop down and dive from the air. Worry flickered in her, but it was quickly washed away as the other swam up behind her and held her by the waist. "Well, technically you have your hands on me, but.." With a laugh, she ducked her head and moved her hands so that a huge splash of water hit Coryn in the face as she grinned triumphantly, "Gotcha!" Karelym moved her hands over Coryn's holding them in place both for personal enjoyment..and in case he felt like retaliating.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 am
Coryn laughed. It sounded odd to his ears. He hadn't laughed once since becoming a dragon. "Yes you do. Now could you let me go please? I've got hair in my face from your watery attack." he said smiling, feeling like he had gone back in time five years where they had been inseperable and he longed to have that once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:55 am
Karelym heard the laugh and smiled contentedly, it had been so long since she'd heard that wonderful sound. "I don't know..I'm pretty comfy," she let the sentence hang a moment, before laughing as she let go. The elven maiden then turned around and placed her hands on Coryn's shoulders and pushing down, dunking the other. "Nyah, nyah," she taunted playfully as the other resurfaced, starting to swim away with a wide grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 am
Coryn held his breath as he was dunked under and resurfaced, hearing her taunt. He dunked his head underwater to get the hair out of his face and then swam after Karelym, resurfacing, and stroking powerfully. He had gained strength and endurance from his time alone, and it was showing by the way he was starting to catch up to the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:07 am
Karelym watched as the other began catching up and she called back another playful taunt, "You've gotten a little faster, Cor!" With a laugh, she twisted in the water, changing direction to see if it would throw the other off.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:09 am
Coryn stopped for a second in the water to reorient himself after she twisted but quickly started up again. "Of course I have!" he called back and sped up, cutting through the water with long, powerful strokes and kicking his legs so that they propelled him even further. He caught up to Karelym and grabbed her around the waist and pulled both of them under, letting his momentum push them for a little bit before he swam them both to the top. "You don't seem to have changed much at all . . ." he said with a smile once they were both at the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 am
Karelym heard the call back and chuckled, before being surprised as the other grabbed her and pulled her under. They were carried a moment, before Coryn brought them to the surface. She laughed as air reached her..this was like a wonderful dream.. "Not with you," she said easily. But back in the kingdom? Karelym had had to make several changes, ones that Coryn would point out with ease were he there to see them. At the moment however, Coryn was trapped. "With you, I'll always be myself." Karelym tilted her head to look to Coryn with a soft smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:28 am
Coryn smiled back. "Good, cause I wouldn't want to change anything about you . . ." he said, brushing her hair from her face. He cupped her face in his hands and gently kissed her forehead. "Do you want to head to shore now? It will give you time to dry off and I can start a fire for you to warm yourself by . . ." he said, feeling a bit cold in the water. It WAS nighttime after all . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:34 am
Karelym felt another warm fuzzy at the words as hair was brushed from her face. And then Coryn kissed her forehead and it was all she could do not to wrap her arms around the other and just..hold him..anything to make sure she wouldn't lose him again. "Done playing already?" She grinned, before the grin softened into a smile as she nodded. "We'll warm each other up." Karelym was reluctant to move from Coryn's grasp, but after a moment of further enjoyment, she slipped down and out of his grasp as she headed for the shore with one last splash at her friend and a triumphant, "Ha!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:02 am
Coryn smiled. "Alright, alright. You win." he called out after her as he swam towards the shore as well. When he reached the shore he immediately went a bit further into the forest, looking for firewood. He wouldn't use any live brush but rather dead branches that had already fallen from the trees.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff