Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~The Natural Type~Fujiouka Haruhi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No customers lately; does everyone hate me?
  Yes; get over yourself.
  No; we've just fallen victim to this growing recession and are now almost as poor as you (not possible, but these Ouran students...)!!!
View Results

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 pm
Haruhi looked up. "Ah, nice to meet you. I am Fujiouka Haruhi of Class 1-A. And you are...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Star gave a smile to Haruhi and the rest of the group. "It is nice to meet you as well, Fujiouka-san." Still holding the book against her chest, looking at the others. She thought that she had seen the boy on the floor in one of her classes but she wasn't sure. She blinked purple eyes back at Haruhi.

"Ah, sorry," she said. "My name is Jasmine Starlight Kino-Jackson." She wasn't sure if they would connect her and her dad, the world history teacher, together. "But that is probably a mouthful so you can call me Star."  

Star Fal Lin

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:44 pm
Haruhi smiled. "Well, nice to meet you, Star. Would you like some tea or some cake? Please, please... Have a seat next to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:14 pm
"Tea would be fine, Fujiouka-san," Star said. Sitting the book onto the table, she sat onto the seat beside Haruhi. "I hope I didn't come at a bad time."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Star Fal Lin

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

mintages

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:22 pm
Kasanoda ran inside with a Venus Flytrap plant. "F-fujiouka!!! Remember when you told me there were annoying insects around your neighborhood??? I brought this for you!!! Or is it too much?" he asked while red.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Star was startled as a red head boy came running into the room. She blinked, lean a little forward, and realized that the guy was bring in... a Venus Fly trap. She gave a light laugh, nothing that was offense, at the guy's antics with Fujiouka.

She placed her hands in her lap, wanting to see what happens next between the two young men.

Star Fal Lin

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:32 pm
Haruhi smiled. "Well, thank you, Kasanoda-san. It's perfect. But do I have to water it a lot? Oh, and Miss Star, this is Kasanoda. He's aiming to be the next Boss of the Yakuza, but he is also a part of this host club," he said introducing the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:31 am
Star blinked at Haruhi's statement. 'Boss of the Yakuza?' she thought. Mentally shaking off that bit of information, she offer the red head a smile. "It's nice to meet you as well, Kasanoda-san."

Star Fal Lin

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hikaru Devil-type

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 am
Haruhi!!!!!

*the twins stride in*
How is our little pet?!

*the two hug 'him'*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 am
Star watched the twins walk into the room and called Haruhi a pet. She frown a little in confusion, especially when the two then hug Haruhi. "Do they always call you pet, Fujiouka-san?"

Star Fal Lin

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:35 am
Haruhi muttered under the hug. "Yes, somewhat... I do remember Tamaki-senpai calling me kitten on the way back from buying groceries. Ttruth is, most of the members of this club are quite insane," Haruhi said with no malice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:48 pm
"Oh no but Haru-chan I am the most insane!" Kairi peeped up from the other couch sipping her tea calmly. Half looking up at everyone. "This club was made to make profit of girls. Bah! It was made to make girls absolutely crazy!" Still looks clam sipping the tea some more.
((No really just watch the episodes it looks like they make people insane))
xd  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:50 am
Haruhi pondered for a moment with his finger on his lower lip. "You know what? I think you're right! But ah, let's not delve into philosophies of insanity nor sanity... Would you like some ladyfingers or finger sandwiches, Miss Kairi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:48 pm
"Hmmm you are right there my dear friend. Oh and yes please I would love one." she said smiling.
(wow where am I going to go on with this. No seriously I don't knowwhere to continue on this specific topic. sweatdrop )  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kitt ate ur cookies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:08 am
Walks in room and waits for Fujiouka-san. "Hmmm."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]