Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Availability Change? Username Change? Leaving the Guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:09 pm
i thought i should put this out there:
Patience isn't going to be around for a while, i believe.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:42 pm
soundtape
i thought i should put this out there:
Patience isn't going to be around for a while, i believe.
I am so willing to give you everything

do you know why?
But dammit! you're so far

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 pm
yes, but i don't believe it's my place to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:51 pm
these days I'll be a little more inactive than usual, for I'll be drawing a lot of avi's... and making many siggs...

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:52 pm
soundtape
yes, but i don't believe it's my place to say.

ok... dont worry, I understand

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Pain does not exist...
Alright, i figured i'd put this in the right place this time, since last night i had no time cuz my aunt was yelling at me.
Apparently i'm not pulling my weight around here, even though i do most of the cooking and cleaning around here, and all the other little odds and ends i've been told to do, without question. My aunt will not allow me on my computer (BS the only thing she can take from me is the internet, i paid for this laptop, and she cannot tell me what to do with it ^^)
According to my aunt, i am not waking up early enough in the mornng, due to staying on m laptop too late at night. I don't do enough work around the house, and i don't care about anything except my laptop, so she's disconnecting me. She hasn't given me a time when i'll be able to get back on, but i will be taking every chance like this one i can get. (Right now she's either asleep in her room, or left the house, and the internet is still hooked in. PLus i can always head downtown where the free wifi is everywhere ^^)

So yea... i'm sorry, and hope to be back in full swing soon... love you all and miss you already.
...in my dojo

Oh lemontine

Lonely Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nyumonster

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 pm
yin_the_doll
Pain does not exist...
Alright, i figured i'd put this in the right place this time, since last night i had no time cuz my aunt was yelling at me.
Apparently i'm not pulling my weight around here, even though i do most of the cooking and cleaning around here, and all the other little odds and ends i've been told to do, without question. My aunt will not allow me on my computer (BS the only thing she can take from me is the internet, i paid for this laptop, and she cannot tell me what to do with it ^^)
According to my aunt, i am not waking up early enough in the mornng, due to staying on m laptop too late at night. I don't do enough work around the house, and i don't care about anything except my laptop, so she's disconnecting me. She hasn't given me a time when i'll be able to get back on, but i will be taking every chance like this one i can get. (Right now she's either asleep in her room, or left the house, and the internet is still hooked in. PLus i can always head downtown where the free wifi is everywhere ^^)

So yea... i'm sorry, and hope to be back in full swing soon... love you all and miss you already.
...in my dojo

Aww man.. D:
That's bullshit! crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:11 pm
Nyu-sama
yin_the_doll
Pain does not exist...

...in my dojo

Aww man.. D:
That's bullshit! crying

Seconded.

Aint No Elvis

Pandemonium Warden

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Aint No Elvis
Nyu-sama
yin_the_doll
Pain does not exist...

...in my dojo

Aww man.. D:
That's bullshit! crying

Seconded.

Thriced? Thirded?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Cookies_In_A_Shoebox
Aint No Elvis
Nyu-sama
yin_the_doll
Pain does not exist...

...in my dojo

Aww man.. D:
That's bullshit! crying

Seconded.

Thriced? Thirded?

The term is Threededed.

biggrin

Aint No Elvis

Pandemonium Warden

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:55 pm
Aint No Elvis
Cookies_In_A_Shoebox
Aint No Elvis
Nyu-sama
yin_the_doll
Pain does not exist...

...in my dojo

Aww man.. D:
That's bullshit! crying

Seconded.

Thriced? Thirded?

The term is Threededed.

biggrin

Oh okay. Thanks. : P  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:16 pm
Cookies_In_A_Shoebox
Aint No Elvis
Cookies_In_A_Shoebox
Aint No Elvis
Nyu-sama
yin_the_doll
Pain does not exist...
...in my dojo

Aww man.. D:
That's bullshit! crying

Seconded.

Thriced? Thirded?

The term is Threededed.
biggrin

Oh okay. Thanks. razz

foured

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

Oh lemontine

Lonely Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:54 pm
Pain does not exist...
0_0 my aunt really does have a heart. She decided to be lenient this time and has hooked the internet back in ^^

she was gonna wait til tomorrow, but i mentioned something about how i needed to get info for filling out apps for a job, and my cousin had been begging for her to plug it back in (since she didn't do anything wrong.... i think she shoulda just stopped at didn't do anything >< it woulda been more correct...) and she decided to plug it back in tonight...

sorry for the scare, and thanks for the concern. Since it's so late, though, i won't be doing my show tonight. Tomorrow i'll proll be busy, so Show will start back up on Monday... probably at a different time though.
...in my dojo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 am
:] HUZZAH! That's very good new Yin.

Incubus Guru

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:36 pm
yay for you, yin ^^

09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]