Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:26 am
(( gonk I'm only 24))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 am
DT appered at the center of his island. "Hollie I need you." Hollie started to take form from a nearby wall. "Yes. How may I help you?" DT did not even lookat her as he started to mix the drink of life. "I need you to bring a new guest down here and give him this." DT handed he the drink of life. "He may not come but if he dose let him in and send him to where I'll be training." As DT drank his life drink as Hollie took the glass of the life drink DT made to a nearby table. "I'll make sure I keep an open ear out." "thank you" DT said that as he walked through the gate way. Hollie melted into the floor  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:12 pm
DT exit the gate way and then disappered with a loud bang that shock the island and made small wave in the ocean.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:26 pm
Serenity appeared on the island dressed in a pair of shorts and a dark blue tank her red ring glisneing in the light. The view always amazed her when ever she cam eto visit DT Pushing some hair behind her ear she started walking along the edge of the water letting the beauty calm her.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm
With out fail Hollie Appear infront of Fay. "How may I help you may lady?" Hollie bow her head as she spoke. "If your here to see DT he is out right now but will be back any time now. You may feel free to wait for him anywhere you like, and I'll tell him that you are here." Hollie smiled at her as a tray with drinks of all kind rose up from the sand. "If you need something to drink these should fit your taste. DT has given me much info about you and your likes. If you need me just call." Hollie disappeared  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:16 pm
Serenity was a bit bewilard feeling like she was bothering the poor girl but most off she made a note to ask to not to call her my lady, to her Serenity or Fay would do besides she had started to think of the woman as a friend. Looking down at the drinks she grabbed one and strted sipping on it while looking around. No matter how many times she came here she still waws shocked at how beautiful it was.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:26 pm
Hollie appeared behind Fay and tap her on her shoulder. "Ms. DT is back now. He said he will be out after he get washed up." Hollie did not give her time to reply before disappearing again to do what ever she dose. Monments later DT came walking outside holding a drink in his left hand. He was in another form of clothing that was all black and hardly any red. DT clothing normally had all or mostly red in it but this was all black beside his eyes. "My some to be wife how I missed the sight and smell of you. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:36 pm
Serinity turned around sighing once again a chance gone to talk to Hollie. But that was forgotten when she saw Dt a smile wide on her face her eyes curious to the new clothing. "I have missed everything about you as well! Good I sapose I finnaly got my house clean and well thats about it! What about you?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:45 pm
DT nod to her about cleaning her home. "I mainly been working on making me some new clothing. Sorry about it taking me so long to finish it. But I like a tight fit for the top and loose on the bottom." DT got next to her as he took her hand and led the way to a spot on the beach Hollie had ready for the two of them. "If your wonder about if Hollie is a slave or not. She not, she just for some reason like to do thing like this. She told me once I'm to much on the choas side and she on the blance side." DT laugh at that remark he had made. "But if she wishes us to enjoy a easier life I don't mind. Plus we made a deal she has to be pampered by me once a week." DT took a seat on the right side and let Fay have the left side. The spot was under a palm tree that gave great shade.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:52 pm
"It's alright I don't mind to wait." Serenity said while laceing her fingers with his "No I never thought that I just felt bad that she kept running around or well better yet popping about to get me things. And I am not particulary used to being called my lady makes me feel old for some reason..." She said before a bright smile played across her lips at what Hollie had done for them "Just once a week? Sounds more like you should pamper her several times!"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm
DT laugh loudly. "I had to fight just to get the once a week. But I kind of wish I could find a way to get her off this island longer then an hour. That is as long as she can be gone before she start to grow weak and tried." DT layed back with both his arms acting as pillow. He stared up at the palm leafs that where moving with the wind. "What would you like to do today?" DT turned his head to look over at Fay.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:04 pm
"Today I want to pamper Hollie poor thing deserves some time to herself though I have a question why cant she stay off the island for more then an hour.. Better yet why does she get tired?" Serenity asked while looking down at him her ears pirked and ready for his answer while her tail swished curiously.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:08 pm
"She is part of this island. More along the line she is the soul of this island. That is all I know for now. I never tryed to push the matter with her. Plus it a pain to find where she is." DT looked back up and closed his eyes.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff