Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm
"Oh...well that might work..." Eve laughed, now walking towards the princess before she felt a bite. Yelping with surprise, she smacked her hand over her neck and then rubbed it a little before shrugging and waving to Leena. "Princess Leena! It's me! Eve!" She called a she smiled and walked over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:05 pm
Leena seemed to consider him for a moment before finally nodding, she had heard they were rather harsh.... Blinking at his sudden reaction, she grimaced, feeling a sting in her wrist through the fabric. "It was no mosquito..." She murmured, there were traces of magic in the air, a spell just cast... more than one. She narrowed her eyes, underneath her cloak she pushed whatever it was out of her body, containing it in a baubel that she hid in a pouch, wanting to examine it later. She didn't want to risk whomever it was noticing her doing it to the others and so would have to risk them having it as well.

She looked around as she heard her name, seeing Eve walking over to her. That was fast. She smiled as well, giving a small wave back. "Greetings Eve. Welcome to my home." She nodded to her, tilting her head a bit. "Come, why don't we head back to my real home. There are some in this town that I don't trust." She said quietly, noticing the bite mark on her neck, though she gave no reaction to it.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm
Cori trailed behind Eve, smiling faintly as she saw Roran. "Still following me?" she teased. She'd wound up in other places with him before, both before and after he abandoned Altarion. Hunters and Rangers weren't so different at times. And she'd always given him a hard time, claiming he was just following her when they would happen to be in the same towns.

Aki murmured another spell as she left, summoning Leena's needle to her. She went to another merchant, buying the flower with a smile before starting to leave for good. She had things to do, in order to start wrecking havoc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:23 pm
"Thank you." Eve said as she smiled to Leena. Tuin growed and knocked his head into Eve's side, pushing her towards the castle. "Um...yeah, okay. Tuin! Stop it! I'm going! Don't use that tone! God. You sound just like my father..." She sighed, walking along with Leena and Tuin, not really having much of a choice now.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Leena nodded to the princess with a smile, blinking as she saw Tuin knock into her. "Yes, come. Let us go." She chuckled a little, walking briskly forward. They were lucky her home wasn't far from the town, glancing back to ensure that Roran and Cori were still following after. She pulled up her mask and grabbed her cowl, having it hide her features in shadow once more. She looked like a regular traveler again, her hands resting on her swords, ready in case someone should attack. It wouldn't surprise her, noticing that the needle was gone as she went to touch it in her back pouch. Grimacing, the rest of her expression remained the same, a sort of calm focus.

( I'll probably only post once a day at this point. Maybe more, I have no idea.... I'm sorry guys! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 pm
(( crying ))

Eve followed, but whispered to Tuin quietly. "Yes...I know. I know she's here. There's not much I can do right now. We'll wait. No. She'll see you! Idiot! Hey!" She hissed to her pet, draping an arm around his neck as she walked with him. Once they got to the castle, she turned and finally noticed Roran. Selena's spirit seemed to wake for a moment and she glared at the hunter, making Tuin growl, exposing his fangs before both calmed and Eve blushed.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 am
Roran watched as Leena went to the princess and Cori, as well as the pet. He didn't bother listening to Leena's warning, certain that it was a bite. Hearing Cori now, his eyes widened a little, realizing who she was. "You!" He pointed before pulling his hand away, realizing it might bring attention their way. "You said you had no idea who the princess of Aduial was!" he hissed before walking with the group. "If you knew why I was coming to find her, why not bring me here sooner!"

Grunting a bit, he shook his head, just walking with them. That was until he heard the pet growl at him. He looked up, seeing the glare on Eve's face as well as Tuin's many teeth. Smirking, he noticed her blush and shook his head. "You really should teach that thing more manners," he told her, "for he looks ready to pounce on a hunter. Not a smart move for an animal." He said the last bit with a little spat. He wasn't afraid of Tuin. He had faced many creatures before, Tuin not the scariest of them. As he spoke to the princess though, he felt something tugging on him, deep down inside of him. He felt he knew her from somewhere, and not just because she was the princess. He shook the feeling off though, passing it as a side effect from the bite.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:04 am
"Tuin has manners. He's just not very trusting of people he doesn't know. And he's smarter than normal animals. I just had a moment and that's why I glared at you. And if I'm angry, then so is he. It's not his fault, so cool it." Eve said to the hunter, a little upset by the way her friend was treated. Tuin nudged his head into Eve's very softly, trying to comfort her and give her some confidence before she sent him off to go take a break.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:20 pm
"Why would I have told you? You were still with Altarion at the moment. And I didn't now you were looking for her, once I knew you'd left." Cori said patiently, following after them. "And I wouldn't purposely annoy Tuin. He can be a pain at times, especially when it comes to revenge." she added warningly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:53 pm
Roran sent a glare to Cori, smirking at her last comment. "You two don't give me enough credit! I'm a hunter! Trapping creatures like this is my specialty," he looked to Tuin, trying to find the spaces for the creatures facial ceatures. "Trapping or killing," he added. Looking to Eve now, he shook his head. "No worries though, I'm here to gain your trust and aid you in the defeat of Altarion, not to kill your one-of-a-kind creature." Looking to Leena now, he asked, "How far to your home, milady? I am getting hungry."  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:59 pm
"Insulting my friends is not the way to gaining my trust." Eve said to Roran. Tuin nudged his head into her again and Eve only sighed, walking ahead of the group, not wishing to speak to any of them now as Tuin just stayed back with the rest of the group, bowing his head in disappointment, knowing his friend was truly hurt and needed company, but she still pushed everyone away from her, not wishing to speak to anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:04 pm
Roran lowered his gaze, angry now. How the hell was that an insult!??! It was more like information so that the thing there wouldn't growl at someone he shouldn't! Ugh, whatever. Following, he didn't bother saying anything more.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 pm
"Women are very sensitive. You aren't supposed to say anything bad about something they care about and anything can come out as an insult to them. I'm sorry I growled, but Selena has a deep distrust in hunters, and she still has a strong connection with me. You do not seem bad, but please do not be angry with Eve. She has enough she must deal with and you and I fighting will not help." Tuin mumbled telepathically in Roran's head as he turned his head around to look the hunter in the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 pm
Roran looked to the creature, nodding at what he heard. Of course. WOmen are so complicated. Looking to Eve, he sighed. If she was going to react this way everytime he criticized her or her people, their journey to defeat Altarion would be a grueling one. Mayeb I'll die early on, Roran joked to himself, chuckling.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:25 pm
"She'll get there. She's still young. She's just scared that she'll let everyone down. And...she's probably afraid that she's going to die deep down..." Tuin murmured as he looked to Eve again, making an audible sigh.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff