PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:52 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image User Image
Ex Mate: Stormwild 9.20.05
Mate: Lilith

Just a newly-turned young adult, Couscous couldn't help but fall in deep love with a beautiful winged soquili, Stormwild, when he first set eyes on her. The two grew a strong bond with each other, and thought it to have been love. Couscous found the confidence to romantically court her, and they finally mated late summer of 05, producing three children of their very own. Shortly after their foals were born, Couscous saw less and less of Stormwild each day until one day... he was not able to see her any longer for a very long time. This was not intentional for Couscous, as he had troubles concerning where he lived and his owners, and had to tend to them until it was over with. However, during Couscous's disappearance, Stormwild became unloyal to him and apparently took off with another - a winged soquili named Balrog. Once Couscous became aware of this, a new personality overtook him, making him moody and introverted most of the time. He sourly missed Stormwild, but knew he was not one to forgive easily for such an offense.

User Image
User Image
Mate: Orchu

MAKE UP A STORY

User Image
User Image
Mate: Elk

Rei is extremely untrusting, as she realizes that her father had been too trusting in his own relationship. She hopes the same mistake will not be made, and has learned to take extreme care in choosing who she thinks will be loyal and trustworthy.

User Image
User Image
Mate: Dyre

bla

User Image
User Image
Mate: Chitsa

It had always been hard for Roka to picture himself in love, being indifferent to the emotions and feelings of other soquili. Since he is unable to understand the concept of emotion, Roka often finds himself in awkward situations, as he is capable of blurting out things that can hurt one's feelings without remorse or regret -- but don't let that fool you; he is a nice soquili, as his original intents are not to hurt, sadden, or anger... it just ends up that way. He isn't very interested (rp-wise) in finding a mate for himself, but he is interested in the concepts of "love" and "mating". Perhaps a female soquili could enlighten him otherwise...

User Image
Mate: N/A

Shadowfax can't see himself tied down to a mare, since he is a stallion of the wild; he is very independent and free. Unless a mare is out of the ordinary and very special to him, he'll be unchained for a while...

User Image

Thera isn't looking for any stallions, as she is happy with the life she leads now, with her best friend, Moir. It is almost like they are a couple themselves--perhaps a stallion can break in and prove to Thera that she needs someone other than Moir...

User Image

too young !

User Image

too young !

User Image

Lieu's heart befuddles stallions, and her complex nature turns off most. She is content with being solo, yet not. She is looking for someone exactly like her, or someone completely opposite of her.

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
I love Couscous like the great brother I've never had. We've been with each other through thick and thin, and our relationship is a special one.
User Image
Father, Couscous, has been wronged tragically in his life... I just hope he heals over time. What has happened to him will never happen to me, and I'm making sure of that.
User Image
Couscous is my misunderstood father. To others, he seems cold and distant, but really--he wasn't like this all the time. You just have to know what he's been through. I respect him, even though sometimes I don't know what he's thinking of... Eh.
User Image
I leave Couscous alone, he leaves me alone. We're both silent most of the time. I like him.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Ah, Kasumi... I've known her since forever, and she is very special to me; we've been though hard times together, and I may not have made it through those times without her. There had been a little spark between us when we found a lot of things in common with each other, but now she's like a little sister to me.
User Image
User Image
Kasumi is nice to me, but I don't really know anything else about her. I don't see her in the teepee often, but that may be because I myself don't really hang near our teepee... Hehe.
User Image
Kasumi, my mother. I love mother the best out of my family. I think she's the only one who respects me the most. Ah, well.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Stormwild... What can I say about her, except that she is the one soquili who was able to take my breath away, steal my heart, run away with it, and never return. She is my first love... We had three children together, and I take care of two of them. The other... is lost to me.
User Image
Stormwild is the reason for many bad things in our family's lives. I won't trust anyone that associates themselves with her. My mother.
User Image
Stormwild, my mother. She gave her wings to me, but metaphorically I was borne under my father's wings. She caused father to be so... different. It would have been better if I had never been born at all, and it would have been better if she had never met father at all...

User Image
User Image
Maize... My first child and daughter, who bears a resemblance most like my own, save for the winged part. She is my highly-prized treasure, along with her sister. I am protective of her, but I know that she is mature enough to be on her own. Since I've taken care of them because their mother was absent... I tend to worry about her a little too much.
User Image
Maize is my sister, and we're very close to each other! I think she lets father's tragedy get to her more than me. And she doesn't like her wings... I wonder why. I wouldn't be sad if I had wings.
User Image
Maize is very sweet, but a bit too serious sometimes. I know her past, and how she hasn't really had a mother, so I try to help fill that place, but I guess she's still missing something.
User Image
Maize isn't as uninformed as many other soquili, so she's okay. She's pretty nice, too.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Sequoyah, my first son, and I've only seen him once -- when he was given birth to by Stormwild; when he was first put into a basket. Otherwise, I know nothing else about him, other than he is my one and only son.
User Image
I don't think I'll trust Sequoyah, since he's been with mother ever since he was born. But he is my brother... This is so complicated. Why does he stay with mother?
User Image
I don't know Sequoyah, my blood blother. But I know he exists. I know I have a brother somewhere, out there... I wonder if he knows who I am, too.

User Image
User Image
Rei, my second daughter... She looks a lot like Stormwild. When I see her, I am reminded of the beauty Stormwild was when I met her. She seems to be better capable of fending for herself than Maize, so I don't worry about her as much.
User Image
Rei is my one and only sister! I love spending time with her; we're almost best friends, but we often seem like opposites... hm, I wonder why. I think she is very beautiful... her physique reminds me of mother, though, which saddens me a bit, but I try to not pay any mind to that.
User Image
I met Rei as she is Couscous's daughter, and of course lives in the teepee with us. Rei is fiercely loyal and more lively than her sister, but she takes long times to warm up to ones she does not know; unfortunately I had to find that out the hard way. But we're on very good terms now!
User Image
Rei isn't my type, but she's okay. Although she can be fun sometimes, I haven't interacted with her enough to like or dislike her. She gives me my space most of the time.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Dyre brings happiness, joy, and thrill to my heart. I always miss him deeply whenever he is not with me, and because of that I wish that he will always be at my side... I don't know how I can live without him.

User Image
User Image
Orchu is the greatest stallion that ever crossed paths with me, and I enjoy spending ample time with him and our family. Although... I think I like spending more quiet time than him. He likes talking to a lot of soquili. I guess even opposites attract!
User Image
Orchu enjoys explaining things a lot... not my type of thing, but deep inside, he's a really good soquili. He's also Kasumi's mate, so I guess he is good in my records. He is also a very worriesome and thoughtful stallion.
User Image
Orchu, my father, expects too much of me, I think. I feel like he wants me to be like him, but I am not! But I know he is a good father, anyways.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Anubis is a slow stallion, yes, but he's very homely and friendly. He has interesting things to say sometimes.
User Image
Anubis is a nice soquili. He makes for good company, and is an interesting fellow. I think we're pretty good friends.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Roka, my son, is very indifferent to things that occur around him. I love him for what he is, but I just hope he doesn't get into too much trouble, knowing what simple things that can come out of his mouth...
User Image
Roka keeps to himself a lot, so I don't bother him so much. We're alike in that way, so I respect his space.
User Image
I don't talk to Roka much, but from what I have been through with him, he's pretty interesting and... odd. I think he likes nature more than soquilis.
User Image
Roka observes many things, and seems to be at the most peace in nature... But then again, he seems to be in the same mood whenever. So I don't know. He's pretty nice to talk to sometimes, though.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
The first daughter I had, Claribel, looks like Orchu, but acts nothing like him. It's a bit amusing! But I love her all the same.
User Image
Claribel, my sister, is strange, but not the same strange as me. She doesn't hang around as many as I do, and I virtually hang around no one. I think she needs to interact with others more.

User Image
User Image
Nora, my second daughter, seems a little bit more like me than any of my other children. Though she's with Orchu's family, I don't get to see her as often, but that is okay because we can still keep a healthy, good relationship over the distance.
User Image
Nora thinks I'm weird sometimes, but I think my sister is weird, too. I think she is fickle, petty, and too concerned with things she shouldn't be concerned about. But there are good things about her too. Like the way other soquilis think she is nice.

User Image
User Image
sdf
User Image
sdfdf
User Image
sdfdf

User Image
User Image
Chitsa makes me feel... strange. I don't know what it is, but maybe... I'll find out, one day.

User Image
User Image
Aruna is the first other of my kind that I have met ever since I left my homelands--we met under the full moon light. This being so, she is very dear to me, and I'd like to see more of her in the future.

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:14 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:14 pm

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:15 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:16 pm

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:17 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:18 pm