Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:36 pm
Musashi looked at Rin,"huh?....startled?...dont be ridiculous pal!" Musashi laughed half heartily, in reality, he was somewhat caught off-guard.

The dark figure looked Towards the new girl silently, he sensed the crystal's power in her as well,"....looks like it WILL be that easy..." he whispered, he began to creep towards her, moving at a steady pace.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:38 pm
Victoria gave her a low growl, and ran the other way. Her black wolf hair glissened in the forest light. Instantly, she changed into a bird, the gem shrunk to fit its master's chest, and flew up into a tree.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:45 pm
"Of course, my mistake..." She knew he was lying, but said nothing about it. A subtle grin grew on her face, since she had a feeling that he was not like the men that had chased her in the past. "What are you doing out here?" Rin wondered if he had been put in a situation similar to her own or if he was simply a traveller.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:56 pm
Musashi grinned,"im not really sure...." he let out a heavy sigh,"i was pretty much kicked out of my home..." he looked at her,"but i dont blame them..its not like they wanted to" Musashi explained.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:00 pm
"I see..." Rin nodded in understanding, guessing it must have been a difficult situation. Since he had shared a bit of information about himself, it was only fair that she did the same. "My situation is pretty similar... Except I left on my own."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:04 pm
Victoria flew over, and landed on a tree branch by the two people from before. Her stone shimmered, but she was getting too close. But somehow, these humans seem different to her...She was almost attracted by some force to them.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:10 pm
Musashi looked at her,"sounds rough..." Musashi didnt want to re-open old wounds, musashi looked up into the clouds," he heard a rustling in the trees,"huh?....did you hear that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:14 pm
Victoria just stayed in the tree, watching them to see what they would do.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:15 pm
"Oh, back again are we?" Rin looked upwards into the trees, spotting the bird. It had the same stone as the wolf from earlier had in it's chest. She had a suspicion that the two were related in some way. "...You can come down here, we won't bite..." She called out, wondering how the animal would respond.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:38 pm
Victoria squinted her eyes. She watched them for quite a while, and trusted them. She flew to the ground, and turned back into herself. She stretched.
"Boy, it's good to be back normal..." she said to them stretching. Her gem was in-between her neck and boobs((get mature, people)), right in the middle of the two, back to it's normal size.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:47 pm
"...That was cool." Rin's grin grew wider, getting a bit more relaxed around these people. The girl was certainly an interesting one, especially with the shape-shifting ability. There was a chance that the other teenager she was talking to also held some sort of power. She was ecstatic that she was not the only one with unique abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:57 pm
"Thanks," Victoria said, and smiled. "I'm Victoria. And you are?" She knew these guys were different like her.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:04 pm
"Rin...Pleased to meet you..." She greeted both of them, since she had forgotten to. It was something about the two of them that was not like the others she had met, as if she had already known of them even though it was her first encounter with either one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Azumi landed in a crouch near the group. She looked at the mind reader and blocked her own mind from being read. Azumi's gaze then fell on the other two. "Hello.." she said rising slowly.  

Mewchloe

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
A very peculiar thing had happened, someone had put up a barrier around their mind and Rin could sense it. The person in question would have to have had quite the amount of practise to hinder her so. Personally, she was impressed by this since hardly anyone had ever managed to use it against her. Her eyes narrowed just slightly, anticipating the new challenge that she would have for the future regarding that girl.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff