Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
I have a strange obsession..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rise-OTD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Higgums
Rise-OTD
Higgums
Rise-OTD
Haha, I love them too, it's not so weird.
One of my best friends is flaming so it's really quite funny sometimes. xD

Ahahaha, yeah their amazing
i love the way they walk and talk and eat and Everything! =D

Tis very true. xD
They make awesome friends too. o.o
I really wouldn't want to have one as an enemy though. >_> <_<
They seem like they'd be good at being evil.

Oh yeah, I was in the middle of gay guy drama once.
I was at TGI fridays once when two gay guys were fighting about their relationship, and it was horrible.

Haha, I can imagine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Rise-OTD
Higgums
Rise-OTD
Higgums
Rise-OTD
Haha, I love them too, it's not so weird.
One of my best friends is flaming so it's really quite funny sometimes. xD

Ahahaha, yeah their amazing
i love the way they walk and talk and eat and Everything! =D

Tis very true. xD
They make awesome friends too. o.o
I really wouldn't want to have one as an enemy though. >_> <_<
They seem like they'd be good at being evil.

Oh yeah, I was in the middle of gay guy drama once.
I was at TGI fridays once when two gay guys were fighting about their relationship, and it was horrible.

Haha, I can imagine.

It got to the point to where they weren't talking anymore, and they were flicking s**t at eachother lol  

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DeviLucia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 pm
Higgums
DeviLucia
My obsession is underwear. I love panties and thongs, all things of that sort. Dunno why, just drives me crazy.

I don't even bother wearing underwear.
It's been like two years now o.O

Lol, that's a while. Nothing makes me feel sexier than slipping on a fresh pair or pink boyshorts after a hot bath! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm
DeviLucia
Higgums
DeviLucia
My obsession is underwear. I love panties and thongs, all things of that sort. Dunno why, just drives me crazy.

Lol, that's a while. Nothing makes me feel sexier than slipping on a fresh pair or pink boyshorts after a hot bath! heart heart heart

Bahaha!
I usually just wake up and put on a shirt!  

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

daynaleee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 pm
I share that obsession...gay men rule biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:23 am
thats an interesting obession. i don't that its abnormal. i love rocky horror picture show and i own the dvd heart  

Ur_Worldy_Girl

Vicious_Cuteness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:33 am
I'm gay but I'm not like peppy and s**t razz lol!
I'm more manly-ish, so I'm not like the average gay lol!! actually to be fair I'm considered both genders in personality (I think I've mentioned this a gazillion times already but I figured I'd say it again lol razz )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:40 am
DeviLucia
Higgums
DeviLucia

I wear underwear. Depending on the day I switch between boys and girls underwear though.:'O  

PulledApartByHorses

Sexy Krampus

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Undeath Muffins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:16 pm
I have a gay friend! He wears black because he's part of our goth group (the others call him f**), he talks like a prep, and is so rude which is funny because it makes us laugh. Wait... do we laugh just because we think it's funny that he's mean? But what he says is usually true otherwise he's just annoying you... hmmm...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:21 pm
ashlee jordan
I have a gay friend! He wears black because he's part of our goth group (the others call him f**), he talks like a prep, and is so rude which is funny because it makes us laugh. Wait... do we laugh just because we think it's funny that he's mean? But what he says is usually true otherwise he's just annoying you... hmmm...

Dunno =]  

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

moon_star_goddess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 am
Gay guys rock! I don't think you're weird...I mean, what's not to like about them? Sure some can get pissy sometimes, but can't everyone?

I also LOVE Rocky Horror. heart There's something about Tim Curry in drag that never gets old...sadly I've never gotten to see it in a theatrical production, just the movie crying

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:53 am
moon_star_goddess
Gay guys rock! I don't think you're weird...I mean, what's not to like about them? Sure some can get pissy sometimes, but can't everyone?

I also LOVE Rocky Horror. heart There's something about Tim Curry in drag that never gets old...sadly I've never gotten to see it in a theatrical production, just the movie crying

Yeah That's my favorite movie =]  

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

moon_star_goddess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:12 pm
Higgums
moon_star_goddess

It's definately one of my favourites...it's up there with Hedwig and the Angry Inch...there's just too many good movies to have just one favourite xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:25 pm
moon_star_goddess
Higgums
moon_star_goddess

It's definately one of my favourites...it's up there with Hedwig and the Angry Inch...there's just too many good movies to have just one favourite xd

Nice lol
Yeah, Tim Curry is THE s**t.
I freakin love him!!
<3  

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

moon_star_goddess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 pm
Higgums
moon_star_goddess
Higgums
moon_star_goddess

Nice lol
Yeah, Tim Curry is THE s**t.
I freakin love him!!
<3

Well said!  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items