http://kuchikixrukia.deviantart.com/
  http://shlmatta-baka-nl.deviantart.com/
  http://tinyurl.com/sellingstuff
View Results

TheMagicalLucy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:16 pm

These are all good tips
I have some questions though

Where can I buy a really good compression vest of sports bra for a smallish price?

I'm cosplaying several boys this year
But I have rather large hips
Well, not HUGE, but noticable
Any way to help that?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Hi. This one caught my attention b/c I'm experimenting with the whole thing too.

One thing I didn't see was messing with your nose. If you add a lil shadowing to make it look a bit longer, that should help give you a bit more of a boyish appearance too.

Guys don't have curves normally. *curses them to hell* Except for my big bro, but that's because he's cursed with my moms genes xd So a good idea is to have the stomache area a lil baggy/maybe padded?, so that it looks more even overall. You might thiiiiink it's weird, but in the long run it'll look more like a guy.

Roeau- cosplay Fakir from Princess Tu Tu. Right NAO!!  

Wolf_Imbri

Friendly Werewolf

Roeau

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:30 pm
Wolf_Imbri
Roeau- cosplay Fakir from Princess Tu Tu. Right NAO!!

//LOL Fakir? From "Princess Tu Tu"? Okay, Thanks. I'll look him up. 4laugh //

// Thanks! That was a big help! biggrin FAKIR //  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:37 pm
Aw man, there's no sound for the tribute to Fakir, might just be my comp. ><

But yeah, I thought that might suit you.

Aaaand.... if you're willing to apply the look of a morning fuzz and do a little bit of other correctional make-up, I think you would make a good Shunsui (8th squad captain) from Bleach. whee

Maybe something from Gundam Seed? That's a show I don't really watch so I don't know many of the people... sweatdrop I think you could pass for Kira tho.

Good luck! heart  

Wolf_Imbri

Friendly Werewolf

Roeau

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:53 pm
Oh Yeah!

I'm willing to go all out to look exactly like the character I'm going for.

Facial hair, The whole nine yards. Shunsui and Kira? Kewl, I'll check them

out. Thanx again, Imbri! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Ooh! I think I like Kira. This is him, right?

User Image  

Roeau

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:02 am
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
if you have boobs use a ace bandage or gauze to strap those things down ^^
User Image
User Image The Light will show you the way, but you must endure the darkness; For it will show you the stars. User Image

User Image

i second that, but then again she DID mention that she was a bit flat o: but still no harm in wrapping them.

yeah but that helps me with doing a better job with L.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:03 am
Vahn Malice
About your eyelashes: You could leave them; because a lot of men have long ones, too, or you could carefully trim a little of them... And I do mean carefully. Scissors near the eyes is a frightful thing.

DO. NOT. TRIM. EYELASHES!!! I keep hearing over and over again that men more often than not have LONGER eyelashes than women!!! Despite the stereotype of long eyelashes being feminine! THEY'RE REALLY NOT!

dragonhealer
... how do I walk?? I can't figure it out!!!

I have a suggestion on posture/walking.......take a karate class. Besides just being good for you, you'll learn stuff like how to square your shoulders, keep your balance, and all in all, just walk differently. Edward is a good fighter, and certainly knowing some real technique is a fantastic help in cosplay. I did a samurai this summer at the Comic-Con, and I'd say that the one thing (besides my natural elf hair) that I really had going for it was knowing how to sit, stand, and strike a pose, thanks to my training in Juujutsu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm still cracking up from the first post that suggested cologne. xd That's a good idea. I'll do it.

Just one question. What kind? (Deep Dive Riku needs cologne suggestions!) xd

blind_stranger

blind_stranger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 pm
And now I'd like to pose my own "crossplay"-type question... Can anyone tell me how to do a makeup job that mekes me look Asian? I want to cosplay Moon from the movie "HERO" (Jet Li).

Moon, Me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:33 pm
TheAmoebaWhisperer
And now I'd like to pose my own "crossplay"-type question... Can anyone tell me how to do a makeup job that mekes me look Asian? I want to cosplay Moon from the movie "HERO" (Jet Li).

Moon, Me.

I don't know much but do you see the corner of her eyes? The inner corners point downward toward her nose and outer corners sway up, almost giving her a catlike look. So, with a little eyeliner, maybe you could assist your eyes to give that illusion. Just a suggestion but I don't know very much about makeup.  

Roeau

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:38 am
not too fond with crossplayers  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm
Hyung Horangi
not too fond with crossplayers

I'd love to debate the ethics of this with you, but unfortunately that's kind of off topic when you think about it. New thread?  

blind_stranger

blind_stranger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:35 pm
Roeau
I don't know much but do you see the corner of her eyes? The inner corners point downward toward her nose and outer corners sway up, almost giving her a catlike look. So, with a little eyeliner, maybe you could assist your eyes to give that illusion. Just a suggestion but I don't know very much about makeup.

Thanks. I was kind of thinking along those lines...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kabuki + 'fairy makeup' = where I have begun my search for secret 'Asianifying' techniques. ninja

[Cosplay] Creations & Gatherings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff