Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Love Spells: Yay or nay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deletemeplease80

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:10 pm
No, love spells can take away someones will power. A very general one would probably be okay- but before you do any intentional spells please spend some time studying and thinking about what you are doing/want to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:04 pm
you see im not the one trying to preform one, my friend is and well, im 80% positive its on me, and it is very specific, she sealed a name in an envelope and every night she burns a little more and more of it, or at least im pretty sure thats what she does. Anyways i just want to know how to negate its affect.  

Fr O sT B yTe X3

lonex_lore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:49 pm
I have not cast any love spell before but I agree with few of you people. Forcing love is not correct, so I think is better to wait for the universe to gift you the special one and be thankful of it.
I think some love spells can be cast without forcing and harming, for example those for strengthen your relationship.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:21 pm
Come and sit on Madame Reds lap and I'll tell you a story of when I was younger... I tried a love spell and it worked... too well... This guy who will remain unnamed, I saw in a nightclub I had seen him a few times there and thought he was pretty cute and decided to write a spell for him to actually see me, it worked... I saw him at the nightclub and we went home together... then he wouldn't leave my house my best friend had to physically kick him out. and then he kept coming back and calling all the time.
I knew I had to undo what I had done.
Well I learnt my lesson... I had a stalker for 4 months.  

Redbutcheress

Fr O sT B yTe X3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:56 pm
yes but how would someone cancel it out or stop it if they knew someone had done one on them?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
Love spells are a very sticky subject. If you're going to do one remember that whole not messing with free will thing and to only do a spell to bring love to you not to bring a specific/real person to you.

And be very specific about what KIND of love you want. Trust me on that one.  

J. Dragonhater

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:10 pm
rpmaniac
yes but how would someone cancel it out or stop it if they knew someone had done one on them?

Ah, I saw something for this in either a book or on a website. I knew I should've written it down, but I didn't.

I'll have to see if I can find it again. I'll let you know if I do.

Just a question though... why do you think this person cast a love spell on you? Did they tell you, or do you just think they did/will?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:39 am
I have not ever dealt in love spells, so this is not my area of expertise, but what about a protection spell to counteract it? Tailor the spell to block out love spells sent your way? It might not be the "correct" way to counter one but it seems like it couldn't hurt.  

CosmicCrystal

Fr O sT B yTe X3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:03 pm
dark_angel_32189
rpmaniac

Ah, I saw something for this in either a book or on a website. I knew I should've written it down, but I didn't.

I'll have to see if I can find it again. I'll let you know if I do.

Just a question though... why do you think this person cast a love spell on you? Did they tell you, or do you just think they did/will?

They admitted to me once they had done it that they did but when she was doing it i had a hunch it was on me, so i did a spell of my own by simply useing a red candle and speaking "I break any love spells placed upon me with air." Blew it out "So mote it be." Continued with the rest of the element by putting out the flame of the candle with the different element and re lighting it to put it out with a different element, but i didnt use fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:04 pm
I cannot stand love spells, or people who use them like most think to. - my friend once asked me for a love spell, and i almost growled at her... (wait i think i might've just done that XD) The only thing i gave her was something to attract good attention to herself. (and she didn't even use it!!) Like a lot of you have said, it's just controlling someone's free will, which is not cool. x.x  

Neonkyat

Dangerous Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TH4T PR3TTY R4V3 GIRL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:05 am
Nay, because to force someone to fall in love with you is black magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:33 am
never ever do them they are really bad carma  

morganita14

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 pm
[I'm almost sure that I haven't posted here before, so forgive me if I have ^_^']

I did my first love spell quite a few months back. I'd shared the same mentality about it; is it really love if you're forcing someone to have feelings for you? But, my coven sister explained things to me. She said that the spell will only aid things that are meant to happen. Like the one whose attention you desire will notice you more than before. It's like a nudge in the right direction.

When I did my first spell, the guy I did the spell for ended up taking his shirt off during the next week...in close proximity to me.

It was wonderful~lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 am
I did a love spell upon myself about 2 yrs ago when I was about 20 yrs old. I'm not 22 and it has work. I told the spirits that I wanted to find the man that I've been looking for in my dreams and if so is he the one. I told them to mark a heart on the palm of my hand near my thumb. I looked at it one day when my soon to be b/f came to see me and the heart appered. I know that he is the one and I feel everything that he does. He is my soul mate and I know that he will be there for me...now and forever.  

Princess Bee-otch

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:51 pm
I think it's okay to cast a spell to make someone finally notice you.
It might take that extra nudge, you know??
But MAKING someone love you with a spell, in my opinion, is sick and wrong. It's like raping someone. Besides, it's fake. That person doesn't even love you. They're being controlled.

If you cast a spell to ask for someone to love you, that's okay. Like, just saying, "Hey, Spirit, ya mind sending me a love?"

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff