Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:32 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
divineseraph

Feti are human. If we are judging by conciousness, then infants have about as much in the way of thought than a late-term fetus. They are unawar and do not develop actualy functional memory until they are toddlers. Infanticide anyone? But no, a baby is a precious bundle of happy emotional ploy, where as a fetus is clearly an inhuman clump of cells no different from a cabbage.

I would agree with your last statement, although, I'm not sure that a fetus would taste all that great. When does a fetus first make it's own investment in life? (right from the start...that’s just silly) If a woman could just simply reach in and pull it out and hand it to someone else that would be fine, otherwise the rights of the woman are being violated.

personally, cotraception begins before pregnancy. if a woman doesnt want to have "her rights violated" but still have sex, the pill+condom= very less likely to get pregnate. and if she doesnt want to take chances... abstinance. in the case of rape- by whomever- the morning after pill is available, but i think it should be policed a bit more. too many women are using it as contraception... misuse is bad.

I agree, however, the pill reacts wierd to many medications. I would suggest the shot but of corse only after consulting with a doctor. tri-protection is idiot proof so just think how well it will work for any normal person. If you like history you might want to look up Margeret Sanger and birth controll. there are many social factors in the equation.

how bout looking up the truth behind planned parenthood. a woman from planned parenthood told my friend who was pregnate and happens to be black that the organization reccomends abortion to all african american women so as not to burden the welfare system. my friend said what are my other options the woman said none really. my friend almost punched her, kept the baby and has an adorable little girl who is about 5 now.

Planned Parenthood is a non-profit. Sadly some workers say silly things like what your friend was told. The organization as a whole would never support such a bias view but perhaps some of its workers would.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:10 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
divineseraph

Feti are human. If we are judging by conciousness, then infants have about as much in the way of thought than a late-term fetus. They are unawar and do not develop actualy functional memory until they are toddlers. Infanticide anyone? But no, a baby is a precious bundle of happy emotional ploy, where as a fetus is clearly an inhuman clump of cells no different from a cabbage.

I would agree with your last statement, although, I'm not sure that a fetus would taste all that great. When does a fetus first make it's own investment in life? (right from the start...that’s just silly) If a woman could just simply reach in and pull it out and hand it to someone else that would be fine, otherwise the rights of the woman are being violated.

personally, cotraception begins before pregnancy. if a woman doesnt want to have "her rights violated" but still have sex, the pill+condom= very less likely to get pregnate. and if she doesnt want to take chances... abstinance. in the case of rape- by whomever- the morning after pill is available, but i think it should be policed a bit more. too many women are using it as contraception... misuse is bad.

I agree, however, the pill reacts wierd to many medications. I would suggest the shot but of corse only after consulting with a doctor. tri-protection is idiot proof so just think how well it will work for any normal person. If you like history you might want to look up Margeret Sanger and birth controll. there are many social factors in the equation.

how bout looking up the truth behind planned parenthood. a woman from planned parenthood told my friend who was pregnate and happens to be black that the organization reccomends abortion to all african american women so as not to burden the welfare system. my friend said what are my other options the woman said none really. my friend almost punched her, kept the baby and has an adorable little girl who is about 5 now.

Planned Parenthood is a non-profit. Sadly some workers say silly things like what your friend was told. The organization as a whole would never support such a bias view but perhaps some of its workers would.

the founder had such veiws.  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:29 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Sanger?
It was her organization that was "hijacked" by several people to form Planned Parenthood  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:30 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Sanger?
It was her organization that was "hijacked" by several people to form Planned Parenthood

hmmm. do you know the first thing i would have been couseled in if i had gon to planned parenthood to confirm my pregnancy? the first thing all women who go there are couseled in? immediatly, its abbortion, not keeping it, not adoption, abortion. and there there are no other options.  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:08 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Sanger?

hmmm. do you know the first thing i would have been couseled in if i had gon to planned parenthood to confirm my pregnancy? the first thing all women who go there are couseled in? immediatly, its abbortion, not keeping it, not adoption, abortion. and there there are no other options.

I've worked with Planned Parenthood before
No clinic I have been too has taken that approach to my knowledge  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:37 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Sanger?

and youve been in on the couseling of young pregnant women?  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:42 am
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Sanger?

a few
most of the time that would be creepy
FYI: I am also bound to patient confidentiality  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:25 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

Sanger?

a few

saying yes or no doesnt violate patient confidentiality. i am not gonna ask for names or details. none of my buisness- and i dont really want to know.  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:08 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

a few

saying yes or no doesnt violate patient confidentiality. i am not gonna ask for names or details. none of my buisness- and i dont really want to know.

I know how it works
"a few" = yes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

a few

I know how it works
"a few" = yes

you didnt need to point out the patient confidentiality thing, im not stupid.  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:36 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

a few

I know how it works
"a few" = yes

not everyone is bound in the same way
I figured that you would know to what document I have been bound didn't I? Takes brains for that doesn't it?
you see I do think rather highly of you
^_-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:37 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

a few

I know how it works
"a few" = yes

I figured that you would know to what document I have been bound didn't I? Takes brains for that doesn't it?
^_-

sir, you confuse me greatly, in one debate you are a jerk, and in this one, i refer you to your last post. perhaps you should display the abov more, as you are more likely to not piss me off, which is an emotion i would rather not experiance. as for planned parenthood- i will probably never need to go there as i am married to a US marine and now have health insurance.  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:51 am
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

I know how it works
"a few" = yes

^_-

sir, you confuse me greatly, in one debate you are a jerk, and in this one, i refer you to your last post. perhaps you should display the abov more, as you are more likely to not piss me off, which is an emotion i would rather not experiance. as for planned parenthood- i will probably never need to go there as i am married to a US marine and now have health insurance.

All the better if you don't need a service
think about all the people who do need a bit of help
think about how non-profits like ACS and essential services programs operate
then think about what you can do to make a difference
do you see where I’m going with this?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:04 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

I know how it works
"a few" = yes

^_-

honestly, i would rather work for PRCW (pregnancy resource center washington state) than planned parenthood, cuz PRC doesnt cousil for abortion, they refer those cases to planned parenthood AFTER telling them the risks and pros af all the other optione, and making sure they know the rist to themselves that abortion carries.  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:32 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

^_-

honestly, i would rather work for PRCW (pregnancy resource center washington state) than planned parenthood, cuz PRC doesnt cousil for abortion, they refer those cases to planned parenthood AFTER telling them the risks and pros af all the other optione, and making sure they know the rist to themselves that abortion carries.

Better than a kick in the pants
when can you start?
try to stay neutral
remember you're there for information only  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items