Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Favorite Marauders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crisp n Tangy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:18 pm
I don't think I could decide between Sirius and James. James can be mean, but he's risked his life to save not only his family but his rival. And Sirius is a bit to fast to act and it can lead him to doing stupid things, but you get to know him throughout the books more than you do James. Remus' great too but not much of a prankster and Peter just sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:36 pm
James and Remus are by far the best.
Lupin just because he's so cool. He's a werewolf AND a DADA teacher. I know I'm a guy but... <3
And James because he's Harry's father and doesn't need any further reasons.
::happy nod::

Marcel Varian Broderick

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:23 pm
all of then except wormtail  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:20 pm
well the only one i dislike is wormail  

Potter351

LunaDea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:03 pm
Lupin is indeed not hot in the movies, but he is in my imagination ( xd ). I guess he's my favourite, together with Sirius (again, not from the movies, although he's better than Remus)... together... hmmmmmm..... Maybe even Severus (I know, not a Marauder...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:46 pm
Sirius and James.

They were the ones to always do all the mischief and funny stuff.

Spastic waffles

Spencera Luvli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:43 pm
Sirius, because he loved Harry so much. It is so sweet! I love that guy!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:53 pm
Spencera Luvli
Sirius, because he loved Harry so much. It is so sweet! I love that guy!

YESSS! He is pretty nifty. I must admit, however, that I have a tie between Lupin and Black. They are equal in the cool factor.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

mizundastoodgal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:05 pm
I love both Sirius, because he is just cool lol, and Remus because he wasn't an evil jackass to the Slytherins!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:29 pm
Um...okay...just look at my username...I LOVE REMUS LUPIN!!! He is really nice, misunderstood, and loyal. Do you think that any normal person would stand by his friends with so much dedication that he would be willing to kill the one that betrayed the rest of his "family"? Yes, Sirius is willing to also. I will not deny that. But Remus is still my favorite.

Saiyan_Gal

possessed_godness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:17 am
The Fluff
I just love Sirius.
He doesn't need a reason.

And Lupin is NOT hot in the movies...

Sirius heart 4laugh

Lupin is not hot. neither of them is hot and they should be!! because they are in the books!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:31 am
Remus is my favorite. Sirius would be a very close second. I love Remus because he comes across as a weak person, but he's really strong. He's able to turn into a werewolf once a month and not let anyone know what's happening. I love Sirius because he's more like me. He's a trouble maker and is extremely loyal to his friends. And I love them together. Because they were 100% made for each other.  

Sirius the Moony Lover

Werewolf_Remus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:02 pm
I like them all, except Peter. I want him to rot in hell. I like James because of what he grows up to be, a strong and kind man. I like Sirius because of his loyalty and love for Harry. I like Remus because of his strong sense of will, his character, and his love for those around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:56 pm
James Potter is excactly like Harry except he's not as much of a goody good.
Sirius Black worries about Harry too much and he sort of annoys me.
Remus Lupin is the same as Sirius.
Peter Pettigrew is ugly, stupid, a traitor and he reminds me of a rat. Partly because he is.
I think James is my favourite.  

~I Love Mr Walrus~

Ebony_Evenings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:37 pm
I personally love all of them except for Peter, because he needs to die and rot with the maggots.
James because he is a prankster and gets into trouble; he is loyal to his friends and loved ones; an overall good guy who you can't help but hug.
Remus because he is smart and witty even though he didn't participate in as many of the pranks; Remus almost seems like the 'brooding poet' type and that is intriguing to me.
Sirius is by far my favorite; funny, smart and witty; I have always thought of him to have been outgoing, cunning and almost a Casanova type but not in a bad way. Sirius Black is by the far the most unique, I would have to say and I just love him.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff