Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:43 am
[enter Eric and Candlemon from Gear Savana]
Eric looked up at the huge city building "whoa...." was pretty much all he could say.
Candlemon smiled "welcome to Network City."
Eric still stared in awe at the city, that and the number of Digimon along with the other humans, or atleast he hoped they were humans "so where is this cammand center that'll take me home?"
Candlemon groaned "can't we get something to eat first, we've been out in that Savana for a whole day."
Eric sighed, but he was hungery too "ok, but after we eat, i'm going home."
Candlemon laughed and floated ahead leading Eric to the nearest restraunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:49 am
Kaya was stunned, all around her there where all sorts of digimons, human, tamers and other weird creatures walking up and down the streets of the big city. She followed the running and walking stream of persons and digimons, her eyes wide open and her heart racing in her chest. "This....This is...Huge!" She said pointing out something quiet obvious. An Agumon following a little girl looked at her, the girl said something in German and then disappeared again in the sea of people and digimons. Someone grabbed her arm, she turned and saw a black skinned man with a scorpion tattoo on his wrist, he smiled at her but it was a smile that made her skin crawl "Hey there little friend, your lost.. Ill take you to wherever you wanna go for 23 digidollars" Kaya gasped and pulled her arms away from the man, the she ran away as fast as she could. Before she knew it she was totally lost. She was getting scared, there was to much noise, to many people and to much new, someone grabbed her arm again,she turned around and was about to scream when she saw the yellow furred Renamon holding her when it spoke with a known male voice "Calm down Kaya, you are drawing to much unwanted attention"
"Metamormon!" Kaya almost yelled, the renamon covered her mouth with a paw like hand" Schhhh " He looked into her eyes, demanding her to be quiet, he moved away from her "Sorry Meta..Renamon" Kaya said smiling "I almost forgot.." She stepped forwards embracing the digimon "I have missed you so my dear friend" Renamon smiled as well and petted her, almost mocking her " I would miss me to.. Now please, let go of me i have a reputation to protect " Kaya giggled and let go of him.  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Candlemon floated over to the girl and Renamon "excuss me but do you two know where a good rstruant might be?"
Eric walked behind Candlemon and tapped his foot inpatiantly "you said... you knew a place."
Candlemon scratched the back of his head nervously as he turned around "well yeah.... but it turns out that one closed down a while ago hehehe sorry boss."
Eric groaned "please tell me the center didn't close down."
Candlemon laughed nervously "well..... we'll know when we find it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:45 pm
Rhiko spoke over his shoulder to Dare and Sedric, "So, you're looking for a place to stay? Planning on staying here long? You know you can leave the digital world whenever you feel like it. More Tamers, oh, yea that's what the digimon call humans... anyway, tamers can leave the digital world anytie they want. They just need to go to the Capital. It is built around the... more conventional entrance and exit to and from the digital world. The problem with the digital world, it it's always hard getting here the first time... or so i've been told. But after you've been here once, there are ways of getting back to the digital world... which will be shared with you... all you need is ask an official."

Rhiko smiled as they unknowingly walked into the Market district, the loud and boistus shop owners where a testament to this fact. With a quick wave, he pointed to the bank, "Here's where you want to go. These people will exchange your currancy for TP. And if you want to go home, they'll tell you where, in the real world, to find a reverse transferer. I don't think it's allowed, but there ARE digimon in the real world. Just, they stay hidden for different reasons." Rhiko stoped talking and walked through the door into the quiet bank.

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:17 pm
Renamon stood infront of the Candlemon, looking at the smaller digimon with cold dark eyes. Kaya smiled at the other tamer "No i am afraid i dont know where to find a good restaurant..Or anything else for that matter, i just arrived here a few moments ago, its my first time in the digital world so i dont know where anything is.." The red haired girl turned to the yellow furred Renamon "Renamon..Do you know any good restaurants around here?"
The digimon nodded slowly
"Several, there is one called "The Golden Agumon" not far from here. It is a good little restaurant and they have fair prices"
Kaya nodded and looked back at Eric "That sounds like a nice place.. If you want we could go there together.. My name is Kaya, i am a tamer from Scotland"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Eric smiled "Eric, originally from America but now live in Japan, i'm also stuck here for some odd reason."
"and I'm Candlemon, Eric's Digimon." Candlemon said proudly.
Eric sighed "i'm just going to accept that, i've found it difficult arguing with this place, anyone, or anything."  

Eric Coldfire

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:51 pm
Sedrick nodded, then said, "Yes, I've been back to the real world, I'm just looking for a place to stay when I do come here..." hoping what he said didn't seem to complicated. As the entered the market he glanced around at all the shops and people swarming around. "Thanks." he replied as they entered the bank. He pulled out his wallet and took about half the money he had out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 pm
"Pleasure to meet you..Candlemon.." Renamon said with a cold emotionless voice and crossed her arms
" Pleasure to meet ya Eric and Candlemon!" Kaya said with a heart melting smile " Oh, and im not stuck here, I actually almost had to beg Renamon to take me here.. I wanted to meet other tamers and their digimon partners" Renamon huffed and looked away, Kaya continued without noticing
" So.. Wanna go to the restaurant and eat..Your partner looks pretty hungry" She said nodding towards Candlemon

User Image((Heres an image of Renamon ^^ ))  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:45 pm
((i know what Renamon looks like))
"Yes please" Candlemon said as adorible as he could.
Eric nodded "sure, i'm hungry myself, by the way, how did you get here if you wanted to be here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:59 pm
Kaya giggled at Candlemon "Aww aren't you the cutest!.." She turned her head and looked at Eric" How i got here? Through my laptop off course.. That was kinda messy.. I just used my digivice to open a portal and then Renamon guided me through the digital database" She smiled and started walking towards a little restaurant across the street "And how did you get here Eric?" Renamon disappeared and reappeared across the street waiting for the others  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:37 pm
Eric put his hands in his jacket pockets "i have no clue, i was on my computer doing some last minute homework, the screen froze, then their was this light, when it dimmed i was in this mansion."
"then i popped in and saved him from some nasty bug digimon." Candlemon said as he sat on Eric's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:08 am
" Now aint that love!" Kaya said looking at Candlemon. She opened the door to the restaurant, a digimon showed the tamers and their digimons where to sit, Kaya picked up the menu card "..Oookay.. I wonder if they have some human food, oh here! Hamburger!"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games