Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yugioh, Seto Kaiba, Yugi, Bakura, Duel 

Reply Roleplay
.::The Darkness Returns::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Shadi turned his head to the side, seeing aflash and sensing an item. "The items are attracting one another and all gathering in one spot for some reason..." he said thoughtfully and walked towards where he sensed the item. it lead him to an alleyway close by.

"There is no need for me to take a break Mokuba. I have a lot of work to do to keep Kaiba Corp at its best." Seto said with pride. His company was one of the best in the world and he would make sure it stayed that way.

Sam frowned. "Well how about you take a little break, just for us to get some ice cream or something. Then you can go back to work." She suggested, hoping that Seto would agree.

Seto sighed. "Maybe later..." he said just to end the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Kanamie saw Shadi and began to back away slowly her gray eyes watched him wearily.  

Nakromare

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:01 pm
Akiko followed Shadi cautiosly into the ally. "I thought it would be so..." She muttered to herself when she saw the girl with the scythe.

Mokuba sighed. "If you say so..." He said doubtfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:29 pm
Shadi walked forward remaining silent. He had to make sure this girl was chosen by her millenium item and that shre did not steal it or something. He picked up his millenium key that was hanging around his neck and he held it up as he walked closer to her.

Sam sighed and then she thought. "Well then how about we head over to kaiba land? You can check on things and we can watch some duels." She said, trying to get Seto out of his office somehow.

"Fine." Seto said, figuring that a little time with his siblings would be good and he could get some work done as well. He put some stuff in a suit case and walked out of his office and into the elevator as they followed. He informed his secretary and then walked out of Kaiba Corp.

Sam followed Seto. Unfortunately the limo driver was on a break so after Seto cursed under his breath and called a few numbers trying to get another limo they just decided to walk.  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:29 am
Mokuba smiled. "Hey, Seto, mabey you could get some deuling in! You havn't deuled anyone in a while."

Akiko closed her eyes. Shadi, she said through his mind. This item has chosen her. The aura it carrys tells all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:49 am
Shadi glanced back at Akiko. He sighed. He wanted to probe the girl's mind just to make sure but maybe that was a little too harsh, the girl did look a bit afraid of him. He looked back at the girl and let his millenium key fall back to hanging around his neck. He bowed. "My apologies." He said simply. he turned and started walking out of the alley. "I was not oing to hurt her or affect anything in her mind, I just wanted to have a look." He explained as if she had accused him of doing wrong.

"Hmph. That would be a waste of my time..." Seto said. He was still angered over the outcomes of his tournament. Now he only wanted to duel Yugi again, no one else came close to a challenge.

"So are you going to join any of the upcoming tournaments Seto?" Sam asked.

"No. I have more important things to do." Seto said. He needed to focous more on his company and Kaiba Land.  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:00 am
Mokuba sighed. "If you say so."

Akiko shook her head. "Looking into peoples minds is a privlige. But, do not take it lightly. There are some things in ones mind that are not to be seen..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:15 am
"I do not take it lightly. This is my job. I am supposed to be certain on whether or not someone is suitable for their item. Not just go out on a hunch like you had me do. Next time do not interfear." Shadi said sternly but his tone always held respect and was calm.

((We need a yugi...))

Sam smirked. She folded her arms behind her head comfortably. "Youre just mad cause you didnt win your tournament and now youre all embarressed. Well wouldnt a few more duels make you forget about all that? You could get a few wins easily." Sam said, trying to cheer him up a bit but she wasnt too good at it.

Seto stopped, looking back at his siblings. "Fine, lets go find a few duels. But then I have to go back to work..." He said seriously. he turned and started walking once again. Who could he find to duel? Joey, Yugi, Bakura maybe?  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:31 am
Mokuba smiled. "Thanks, Sam!" He whispered. "I owe you one!"

"You take your job to seriosly, if you ask me." Akiko said in an emotionless tone. She then walked out of the ally and twords Kiaba Land to get some deuling in. She knew she wasn't an expert or anything, but she thought it was fun and deuling some people of higher skill would be a good experiance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:44 am
Sam winked and gave her little brother a thumbs up. "We gotta work together to deal with him." She whispered back.

Seto glanced back at his siblings and raised and eyebrow before entering Kaiba land. They were imediately greeted by the workers and some fans as well.

Shadi stopped walking, watching the girl as she left. The way he saw it, if he didnt do his job correctly and seriously then the entire world could be put at risk. He then felt a strong power from the direction the girl was heading. So he walked towards Kaiba Land as well, wanting to figure out this strange feeling. it wasnt a millenium item but he sensed something else. It appeared as if he was following Akiko but he wasnt.

Seto stood in the middle of the lobby, a smirk on his face. "I challenge anyone here to see if you can hold your own in a duel against me, The Seto Kaiba!" He announced arrogantly.

Sam hit her forehead when her brother put 'the' before his name. She shook her head. But the fans seemed to love it. Most kids clapped and ran for the opportunity.  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:53 am
Mokuba smiled. He was glad his btrother was back to his old self. In a way, anyway.

Akiko entered Kiaba Land just in to to hear Seto Kiaba's anouncment. Chalenging him didn't interest her at all. He was to arogent for her tast and deuled not for honor, but to win. "So conceeded..." She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 pm
Seto offered for four of the people who challenged him to face him all at once. They went to an arena, Mokuba and Sam got the special seats up front. Seto took out his deck and duel disk. He won the duel in a matter of minutes. He laughed and challenged more duelists. He loved being the best.

Sam smiled. "Well i guess Seto is feeling better." She said with a small chuckle.

Shadi had followed the crowd and watched the duel. Seto Kaiba was who he was sensing. Kaiba was the reincarnation of the high priest who weilded the millenium rod in the past.  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:43 pm
Mokuba smiled. "Yep! He just likes winning!"

Akiko had been watching the duels Kiaba had been winning. She knew he had the advantage, being second to best and all, but she thought the others who had dueled him where by far better duelists. She sighed and pulled a card out of her pocket. It was called Forced Attack and from what she had seen, it would serve well in his deck, but she wasn't willing to give it to him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:58 pm
Sam laughed a little more. "Well I want a try too!" She said and placed her hand on the rail, leaping over. She ran over to her brother as he finished another duel. "I'll take you on bro." She challenged. She grabbed some kid's duel disk and slid her deck into place.

Seto rose an eyebrow. He smirked and accepted her challenge. "Fine but dont think I'm going easy on you because your my sister." he said. Not long after he won the duel. Sam had put up a little more of a challenge since she knew Seto's deck so well but she still couldnt win in the end.

Sam ran a hand through her hair, letting out a sigh when she lost but she still had fun so she smiled.

"Lets go, I'm done. There are no real challenges here..." Seto said loud enough for the crowd to hear.

Shadi watched Seto closely. He would have to keep an eye on him while he was in town. Shadi new a great evil was comming, hence why all the items were gathering. could this duelist have anythign to do with it? He did not have an item but he had a strong tie with the past.  

Atems Queen
Captain

Nakromare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Kanamie held her item close and watched the whole duel. she saw Shadi and a discontent look spread across her face. she was never comfortable around anyone, especially men. she walked up timidly "you know you should just try to probe everyones mind duty or not, it's nerve recking to have someone follow you and shove a millennium item in their head and be able to go through their mind..... the things in my mind are not meant for those outside it....." she then began to walk past him and up to Kaiba "i'd like to take you up on that statement........ my name is Kanamie Kuaske, i am the top duelist in where i come from and would like to test my skills against yours.....that is if you don't mind....." she bowed respectfully and stood up while smiling slightly at him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff