A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:54 pm
"Right. Now, how well are you at distractions?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:14 pm
The first time she paused is nothing in comparison to how she paused the second time. This time it was more of an 'erk.'
Slowely she turned around and looked at the Doctor, "Please tell me that in all that time that I've been working to keep up with you that you do know where you're going."  

Triska
Crew

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:49 pm
"I have a general idea from the distance of the sound." I said. "I'm good at traking and if I could just get some sort of flying machine, other than my TARDIS, I could do some reconisence and find his exact location." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 am
"Sorry, I'm fresh out of planes," said Susan matter of factly. "And besides that, why don't you use your TARDIS to track down where his is. I mean wouldn't... ah."
This is all puzzling to her. She feels so ready for this. She even felt like she was waiting for it. Why?  

Triska
Crew

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:47 am
Well, it cna fly though time and inbetween space, it's not realy a flying machine." I explained. "And I don't think my obsoleat, broken down modle has the right equipment to make a time lord traker. Even if it did, I'd needa a strand of his DNA to be able to track him." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:11 pm
Susan shrugged her shoulders and said, "Fine. Where do you think this man is?"

OOC: Tracking signals in the 1940s? There's quite a bit of things being dropped that should bring questions to mind.  

Triska
Crew

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:32 am
"I would have to say 140 New Montgomery Street. It's one of the tallest buildings around, so He would have an exelent veiw of the area." I said.
-------------
"Found you." The Ruler said under his breath.

OOC// The did have tracking signals, radar.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:01 pm
Assistant (My First Character)
Name: Irene
Apperence:
-wavy auburn shoulder length hair, a little messy
-green/grey eyes
-pale with freckles
-medium height, skinny
-jeans, green high tops, large brown hoodie
-silver ring on the middle finger of left hand
Situation: One of her best friends has an obsession with aliens and science, he was toying around with a device he made one day, while she was there observing him. Out of the blue, a man came crashing into her friend's apartment and knocked her out cold. Next thing she knew, she was lying on the grass in front of a Library, in a time she didn't recognize in a place she could only assume was still California. She tried to get up and find help, but she couldn't move more than three feet without getting a jolt of electricity from somewhere. She tried calling for help, but gave up, sat down and resolved to pluck at the grass until help came.
Length of assistance to the doctor: Just a little help here and there.

CrystalGazer

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:07 pm
OOC: I asked on that and was told that back then Radar was in it's very beginnings. Crystal, is your character near the Doctor or the Ruler?

BIC: "In other words he'd be able to find us before we could find him," replied Susan. She felt better in knowing where they would be going.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:19 pm
OOC: My character doesn't know it, but she was trapped by the Ruler so she is very close by to him. I don't know what the Ruler's tardis is supposed to look like though. She is not a villain, let's say she's met the Doctor a few times before, but she thinks he is a normal human being.  

CrystalGazer

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:08 am
OOC// The Rulers Tardis looks Like the doctors on the inside and currentl a gargoyal on the outside. And I know radar was just begining be they still had it.

BIC// "From my standpoint, yes." I replied. "Unless I can find him before he finds us, We'll be fine. But if he finds us, we could be ina tight spot."
-------------------

"Irean. Get over here." The ruler told his assistant.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:06 pm
Irene was still recovering from the knock on the head she received from the strange man that broke into Sam's apartment, she had a lot of trouble focusing on objects and there was a loud ringing in her ears. Slowly, she noticed that most of the people that walked by her seemed to not see her.

She had given up trying to get their attention earlier anyway. She thought she had been dreaming, until the electric shock she received every time she tried to move away from where she woke up.

She ran her fingers through the grass, wondering what to do, not quite panicking because she was not quite sure what she should panic about... then she noticed a ring of grass that seemed taller, it circled around her and was about five feet in diameter. "Ahhh... that must be the barrier..." she thought groggily. She got up and walked towards the edge, and stuck her finger outside. A jolt of electricity sent her back a few inches. She tried it on the other side of the grass circle, with the same result.

Then, she heard someone call her name in a commanding fashion. "Irene, get over here!" She whirled around and looked towards the library. There was a man in a neat suit, glaring at her.

"Yeah, umm... I'm kind of trapped in your circle of electricity. Can't really get over there, can I?" She said grumpily. What was this strange man ordering her about for, anyway?

"Oh, and I don't know where I am."

(( OCC: It's Irene, and she's not the Ruler's assistant... she's just his captive. You read what I wrote... right? Heh I tend to write a lot. ))  

CrystalGazer

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:14 pm
OOC: The ruler could take to kidnapping his assistants. And I was just commenting on the Radar thing. I'm not working to make some kind of argument.

BIC: Susan rolled her eyes. She still can't believe she's following this guy. It beats what she normally does. "Shall we take a cab? It would be faster than all this walking."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:29 pm
(( OCC: yeah, but she just got kidnapped, so it's not like she's been assigned his assistant or anything. ))  

CrystalGazer

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:23 pm
Assistant

Name: The Editor AKA Eddie
Species: Time Lord
Length of assistance to the doctor: They have yet to formally meet.
Appearence:
-Still looks about 18 due to a recent regeneration
-Black short hair, spiked up, sometimes in a mowhawk.
-Blue eyes
-Pale
-Short and skinny, about 5'5", a runt
-Likes to wear formal suits and long jackets or vests with long coat tails.
-Wears heavy punk rock bracelets (They're sonic, more on that later)
-Always has a human wrench at her side.
Situation:
Eddie's an artist gifted with mechanical skills back on the home planet. She's a sort of inventor, mechanic, and worked on improving the current technologies back home. She knew about the Doctor from school, though they never spoke. On a vacation she decided to go to Earth yet unfamilliar with the geography she ended up crashing her TARDIS and has been working to get the parts she needs to fix it. She's been marooned on Earth for ten years, and has been waiting for someone to come along, knowing the Doctor fancied hanging around Earth she had expected to find him. Instead her TARDIS picked up the Ruler and she's been working for him as a favor to getting parts and going home.
Unlike the Doctor she doesn't really care about humans, hasn't had enough positive exposure, she's really quite neutral about them. She doesn't know the Ruler's entire plan and doesn't really care, she's never asked, she just works for him waiting to get home.
She's currently walking outside the library to join the Ruler outside.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff