Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Rpgs R Us:: *Escape Reality*Enter Imagination*

Back to Guilds

RPing guild with high literacy and zero slave or vampire RPs. Come help us grow! 

Tags: X-Men, Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy, Arabian, Pokemon 

Reply Rpgs R Us
Post Notification Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:30 am
I've been posting in quite a few places, like X-Men, Arabian, Selenica. Need to work on a new CB post, and a reply for Dreigania.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:34 am
rofl I saw CB and thought Chatterbox...I had to go look at the RPG listing to find what you meant.  

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 am
razz Tut-tut! Actually, I think you might enjoy the RP if you ever feel like joining. Have you ever seen the series?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:44 pm
I've just about worked out my ideas for my other Bebop character, Bonzai...you know, my new one who's going to join your ship? biggrin I'll have her up within the next couple of days...or in between finals, whichever actually gives me time to breathe. XD  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:02 pm
I've only seen two episodes; the one where they stop a dangerous religious cult set up by a comatose hacker, and the one where Jet finds the dragon, tiger, turtle and phoenix as shapes around the city to find a clue to a girl's father. Don't remember much about it. I've also got a copy on my hard drive of the fan-made AMV "Tainted Donuts", a Bebop/Trigun crossover that's impressively well-made.

That being all I've seen, I don't truly feel comfortable role-playing in the setting because I'm not familiar enough with it. It'd be far too easy for me to be tripped up by a small detail, I'd think.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:44 pm
M: Hooray!

P: I've seen tainted Donuts on Youtube, it's really good (and also a good general introduction to the characters too >.>). Those two don't really deal with tech very much, so I see where you're coming from. I need to re-watch it.  

BonzaiRob

Heofthehills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:05 pm
Weeee! First combat in the PokéThread. Big post up! (Yes, it seems I post a lot, but I'm excited by this)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:26 am
Another Application in Staff. Staff head on over to look.  

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:35 pm
I think we can safely say that posting is going on. I'll start this thread up again if the activity dips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:45 pm
Submitted application for Pokemon.  

Aislinn Hanrahan

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:21 pm
Next story arch in X set into motion. Well kind of. The topic "Moving Onward..." explains it. Some of the players are gonna play key parts in what M and I have cooked up, you just don't know it yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:11 pm
WHERE ARE YOU ALLL!!!! POST!!! POST!!! POOOOOSSSSTTTT! I have such an awesome post ready for X, but we need to fill in first!! POSTTT!!!!  

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:52 pm
Tabitha could be in any of several places right now, depending on which aspect of her is currently dominant. Likely places included Mary and Melody's room (as Melanie, since that's "the study room"—except that you posted that she wasn't there) and her own room (as Ruth, joining Amy in silent, every-student-for-herself studying. Come to think of it, Tab's a study group by herself.) I suppose it's possible that she was in her room as Ruth for a while, then finally succumbed to hunger and went to the dining room, where something inevitably triggered Melanie to emerge; Ruth really doesn't last long in a crowd of students. So you could encounter Melanie there.

I've got a cute scene in mind for some time later in the plot where Ruth is in the dining room, and the scene explores the workings of Ruth's ignore-me aura, but this isn't the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:44 am
I want to talk to M and JC to work out where our mutants are and what they're doing, because they're probably getting up to mischief (well, Kyle will be moderating it).  

BonzaiRob

Modenopfer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:06 pm
I just posted in X. I wanted to join in, but it's kinda difficult as my girl hasn't *officially* met anyone yet. xP So, I need someone to volunteer who's up the challenge! smile

Oh, and she just passed out. Don't worry, she's fine. Low blood sugar, wot. : P

EDIT: Somebody post in Selenica or I will be forced so speak in LOLcat for the rest of this thread. neutral srsly, u won lyk it

--Lici  
Rpgs R Us

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces