What episode made my sister scream?
  Family of Blood
  The Lazarus Experiment
  Blink
View Results

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:38 pm
Babelcolour. You can always count on him to make something great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuF4qf6nIWM&feature=user  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:45 am
Blink I got really scared when I wathed that episode  

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:59 pm
Empty Child sort of creeped me out, but Blink more. It wasn't as freaky the second time, because I knew what would happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:19 pm
My five year old son was scared to death of Blink and The Empty Child. In fact I was a bit creeped out myself after watching Blink. My boy was scared of the angels and other religious statues at our church after that episode. I can't say I blame him since most of the statues have their heads bowed down so that they don't "look" directly at each other. twisted  

Trixta

xXMiss_Wolfy_WhoXx

Friendly Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 am
i would think it would be blink because it scared the hell out of me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 pm
I think the Empty Child and Blink is scary even though you could easily stop the Weeping Angels by blinking one eve at a time or taking turns but if the script writers did that it would make the episode really boring so yeah it was good...  

knightofthe21stcentury

hipstertedbundy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:28 am
Blink, most definitely. It has forever changed the way I look and think of a statue...

In my dad's new video game he ran into a statue, he pulled the arm off and wack it. He turned around and there were more of the statues. They were never there before. So he walked on, turned around and they were right behind him, he walked on again, turned around, they were there. Those things kept following him untill he was out of the room. Yet the were still when he was looking. Reminded me of the Weeping Angels.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 pm
The Green Death was the creepiest Doctor Who episode, well, maybe creepy isn't the right word. It has stuck with me ever since I was little. I read the book of the episode in the dark on a sleepover field trip and have never gotten rid of that scared, but excited feeling whenever I think of it.  

EvilFlibble

Aika Arcadia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:49 pm
Blink all the way, I was so scared after. And i was in this old place the weekend after with all these statues...i was a little mor ethan paranoid  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Rassilon Leif Nite
Blink, most definitely. It has forever changed the way I look and think of a statue...

In my dad's new video game he ran into a statue, he pulled the arm off and wack it. He turned around and there were more of the statues. They were never there before. So he walked on, turned around and they were right behind him, he walked on again, turned around, they were there. Those things kept following him untill he was out of the room. Yet the were still when he was looking. Reminded me of the Weeping Angels.

They may have been a little upset about him hitting their friend.  

Triska
Crew

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:01 am
Ha, yeah

Blink scared the crap out of me, and empty child wasn't really all that scary...didn't I already say that?
And which Doctor was the Green Death again...? wasn't 9 or 10...who was it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:56 pm
The third one. I googled it.  

Triska
Crew

Elli508

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:42 pm
How can Blink not scare the crap out of anyone who watches it!? I sat there under my covers, starring at the tv for five minutes after I saw that episode, I was practically paralized, and I laugh at scary movies!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:54 pm
There's this huge statue yard by where I live...ever since I saw that episode, I take huge detours around it to avoid passing it.

Adding to my list of creepy episodes, I thought Forest of the Dead was pretty creepy. It wasn't as weird and surreal as Blink, but it was definitely a bit uncomfortable.
I won't even get into Midnight.  

Conbryo

degation

Dapper Heckler

11,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Heckler 50
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:23 pm
Thanks to Blink I'm suspicious of every statue I see; thanks to Silence in the Library I,ve actually shifted my sleeping pattern so I can stay awake all night; thanks to Midnight I now stay in large open areas away from other people, and have barely spoken to anyone, including family members.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff