Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Konoha Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:18 pm
(ooc: "I've got a date tonight" YOU LIE! not fair...)

Hiro arives at the hospital and sees Shins hawks flying around, and a few clones around the premises of the hospital.
"Hey Shin..." Hiro walks into the hospital and meets up with Shinsuke
"Dai gonna be alright?" He asks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:44 am
"yea he'll be fine, he cracked some ribs, broke his leg and arm, and his eye is damaged..."shinsuke looks at dai"we have some of our best healers are working on him, and on top of that he is a jinchurriki, this should increase his healing time greatly."shinsuke runs his hand through his hair nervously.
"weres lies?"

(lol, jelous?)  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:17 pm
A doctor with a grave face walks into the recovery room and heads straight to Daisuke's bed. He walks over to speaks morbidly to Shinsuke and Hiro. "I'm afraid, Daisuke will be out of commission for quite some time. His injuries are far too great in number. There is massive internal bleeding all throughout his body. It will take a while, but he should heal within a few months," the doctor stated tonelessly. He took a clipboard from the end of the bed and wrote some notes on it. "He's on a lot of morphine right now. Should he wake up, call the nurse immediately." He turned and left without any explanations as to who he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:31 pm
"That sucks!"shinsuke say as he sits in a chair.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:20 pm
"*Sigh* I feel like I could have done something if I was there........But I guess that's why I'm a fool..." Hiro says, giving a weak grin and chuckle.
"Well, I don't know if Lies is coming..... Hoshi might show up though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:56 pm
"your no fool, if you had been their earlyer you would be in the same condition, or worse..."shinsuke frowns" we were both late and their is nothing we can do about it now, i sent a hawk to the hokage with a report... the chunin exams are probably cancled and we probably wont be able to leave the village, we have lost some jonin and chunin, and on top of that our security is gonna go up."
shinsuke laughs"there goes our social lives for a while."  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:04 pm
"Hehe. Social life?" a dark figure walking into the room said. "I think that's the least of your problems little girl." He stayed in the doorway. At the same time, the windows became black, the walls became black, everything became black and spaceless as if they were all within a spinning void. The only objects in the empty void were Shinsuke, Hiro, Daisuke on his bed, and the cloaked Akatsuki figure. Seeing the look of their shocked faces, the hooded Akatsuki member stood fast, muffling a small snicker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Lieselotte was outside the hospital. Striker laid next to her. Lieselotte, you ok? Lieselotte looked towards Striker,"I'm fine. I just wonder how their doing."  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 pm
"Damit!" Hiro looks around as the room turns into a dimension of twilight.
"I've never gone up agains THIS before.... I thought only Itachi could do something like this!" Hiro looks around for Shin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:59 pm
Striker sensed something and busted through the hospital doors, Lieselotte chased after him. Striker stopped and noticed the area started to change, Lieselotte... This doesn't look good.... Lieselotte tied her blodfold and stood next to Striker. Striker slowly walked with Lieselotte slowly by his side.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:09 pm
crap he hasnt even been here for 5 seconds and he already has us in a genjutsu...
"so i already know why you are here, and im telling you its not gonna happen, i dont care what you do to me. i wont let you do it."shinsuke smiles"dispell!"
(OOC:i dont know if this works or not you will have to que that, also i have a important pm to send you tomarrow. as a suggestion. no time tonight i have to go to bed now! finals tomarrow!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:00 am
Hoshi runs into the Hospital knowing there is a genjutsu and quickly does some hand signs.
" Dispell!! "
She breaks through the doors and runs into Daisuke's room along with Hiro and Shinsuke.
" Ok, I know you guys already know this...but we're trapped in a genjutsu with a psycopathic Akatsuki member...We can't fight him, let's get these people out of here!! "  

gamefreak_009

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:47 am
the genjutsu stays to no avail and hoshi goes unnoticed
this is no ordinary genjutsu, he is using the sharingan...
meanwhile outside the hawks all land on the hospital and screech breaking the genjutsu
"my hawks arn't your run of the mill bird ya'know... and apperantly my training hasnt been waisted. they are able to sence a genjutsu and create a pitch that can disable almost any genjutsu."of course now i cant look into this guys eyes due to his sharingan"i only have one questoin for you... who are you or who did you kill to get that eye of yours."shinsuke pulls out his sword as it drips fire
"hoshi, this is no place for you. i want you to leave. your just getting in the way."
the hawks disperse except for 3 of them and the one back from the hokage
"oh, and one more thing..."shinsuke says angerly"what have you done with the hokage?!?"
(i know but my guy doesnt know and he has never met, or heard of tobi, he only knows what he is by the robes he wears, and never mind about that pm, ill save that for later)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:53 pm
Let me go up ahead.... Striker left Lieselotte's side and dashed of to the room where the others were. Before he got in the room he went to human form and walked in. Hiro whats going on... who is this guy? Striker siad sending it to Hiro's mind.  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games