Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:49 pm
*She looked up at him, with what was accually tearfull eyes.* He has a different name. He died, then came back again as a little one. But then he dissapeard. Bebadora heard he is here again. *Bebadora let her feet hang loose beneath herself.* When Bebadora was little, he told her who she could take. *She hid her face behind her hair.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:29 pm
looking down at the girl he said in a kind tone"well then I suppose we will just have to find him wont we,do you know his current name?"  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:00 am
*It always turned out like this. Her food helping her. And she hated it.* Ehmmm. Vulpes, Bebadora thinks. But is not sure if he has kept his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:47 pm
"now that rings a bell,but i cant seem to remember where i've seen him,wait here."he said and too ensure she stayed he stomped a foot thus creating stone braces around her feet.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:51 pm
rook landed at the cabin with a thump"he told me to take you to ali's place"he said to the girl as he wrapped his tail around her the braces released and he let his true dragon size come so that he would be able to fly and he took off.(ooc:next post at ali's castle)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:19 pm
rook landed and turned back to human form.he went back inside his house and since the water that was going to be the cooker for his hand had he not been coautious of the girl was aleady boiling he threw in the vegetables and some meat from the closet.sitting down waiting for the stew to be down he said to him self"canniblism,thats something i wasnt expaecting when i built this place"  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:21 pm
seeing that the stew was done he drank it while it was still warm out of the bowl.after finishing his stew he set the bowl down and thaught.i hope she doesnt come back with friends,that will be a real resone to kill.he wondered what ali would do when he found her there.wll if she tries to eat him she is as good as dead.seeing it was getting late he went upstairs and to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:39 pm
The aura of Lord Dark made it way around the trees of the woods.  

Dark Pentacle

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:52 pm
rook was about to go to sleep when he heard something outside,he turend off the lights and depended on his dragon night vision to guid him down stairs to wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:54 pm
The aura of Lord Dark made it way into the clearing. If anyone looked they would see nothing. (when i say nothing no trees no grass as i the aura moves it blocks it out.)  

Dark Pentacle

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:58 pm
rook peered out the window but keeping himself hidden,he couldnt see anything out of place but could sense something or someone was out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:00 pm
The aura made it way to Rook's door. A second later a knock at the front door.  

Dark Pentacle

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:04 pm
rook edged to the door who the hell would be here at this hour he thought.he slided to peak hole open but saw literally nothing."whos there"he said  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:07 pm
A dark being formed. "It be me Lord Dark. I'm need some butter." Dark move closer to the door.  

Dark Pentacle

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:12 pm
rook rolled his eyes"butter" he thought"wait here" he said and went to the kitchen to get a stick of butter then returned to the door,opening it and handing it to dark.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff