Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
As a Christian, what ales you in these troublesome days? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When do you want Jesus to come back?
  Now!! xD
  Maybe in a few years. I can wait. :)
  I'm not sure if I want Jesus to come back, yet.
  I don't want Jesus to come back at all. The world we live in is perfect.
  Poll whore. *wink*
View Results

iremembertherain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:08 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
iremembertherain
We should start a Who Needs a Cuddle? Club. biggrin I had one guy who just kept telling me how much we should have sex and how it would solve all our problems. -_- I never did quite understand that logic.
I've got that before. I'm not even that good looking, i dont get why girls wanna sex me up. then they get a hissy fit when i say no. Its rather entertaining to watch them rant, and jump to conclusions and try to make me feel bad. asking if they're not pretty enough... or if they aren't sexy enough. They fail to realize guilt trips dont work with me -_-. where are did all the nonsexoholics go???????

I think the nonsexaholics started their own private nation and forgot to invite us. Like, when did "I'd hit that" become a compliment? And when did it become an insult for someone to say they didn't? I think we should start looking for that private nation. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:22 pm
im get really piss when people uses the Lord's name in vain. especially when girls are like "OMG" like just in causal convo. i get so piss, i mean, cant they use a different word to express their feelings.

same goes for curse words, except not as bad. i mean, i just annoyed so bad.  

sunshinehearttrob

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:28 pm
iremembertherain
thrashmetaljunkie
iremembertherain
We should start a Who Needs a Cuddle? Club. biggrin I had one guy who just kept telling me how much we should have sex and how it would solve all our problems. -_- I never did quite understand that logic.
I've got that before. I'm not even that good looking, i dont get why girls wanna sex me up. then they get a hissy fit when i say no. Its rather entertaining to watch them rant, and jump to conclusions and try to make me feel bad. asking if they're not pretty enough... or if they aren't sexy enough. They fail to realize guilt trips dont work with me -_-. where are did all the nonsexoholics go???????

I think the nonsexaholics started their own private nation and forgot to invite us. Like, when did "I'd hit that" become a compliment? And when did it become an insult for someone to say they didn't? I think we should start looking for that private nation. 3nodding
i just got back from youth group. When i broke up with my gf on wens. night. i cried, cuz i was worried. She said she was going to kill herself. Then i heard God say that it was a warning. That i need to be careful who i go out with. And no be so willing to just fall in love with a person. I understand it fully now. I can't remember how many times i said i was sorry. luckily, she hasn't killed herself, and i'm glad for that. as for the private nation... i dont think it exists. i think we're scattered through out the world, and when God wills it, our path will collide with theirs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:35 am
thrashmetaljunkie
iremembertherain
thrashmetaljunkie
iremembertherain

i just got back from youth group. When i broke up with my gf on wens. night. i cried, cuz i was worried. She said she was going to kill herself. Then i heard God say that it was a warning. That i need to be careful who i go out with. And no be so willing to just fall in love with a person. I understand it fully now. I can't remember how many times i said i was sorry. luckily, she hasn't killed herself, and i'm glad for that. as for the private nation... i dont think it exists. i think we're scattered through out the world, and when God wills it, our path will collide with theirs. 3nodding

*sighs* Can we pretend that theres a private nation? smile Ehh, maybe not. About a month ago I decided that I wasn't going to date anyone for 6 months because I didn't think I could handle it. But now I've decided that instead of doing that, I should always be careful of who I date. I won't have to worry about whether I can handle a relationship or not if I'm dating someone I trust. Sometimes being with someone ruins me. Sometimes they just have such an influence on me that I lose some of my good qualities. But that would never happen with a truly good-hearted guy. So I'm calling off the 6 month thing and just trying to be wise all the time.  

iremembertherain

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:06 am
last year... before christmas, my ex had cheated on me. She had used to be wiccan, i helped her become christian, she neglected to tell me she gave up on christianity and became wiccan again. I totally lost myself, and becme like the biggest a hole ever. Now i have the reputation of a phsycotic killer in my school. Becareful of who you date, and HOW involved you get with them, cuz then satan gets a foothold -_- -shoots satan with assault rifle-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 am
Yah. The last guy I dated turned out to be kind of inhumane. (I always attract the slightly mentally disturbed. It's kind of a problem) It's strange how we can see what we think is the good in people and then spend so long trying to pretend that they really are that way.
Are you still that way or did you change? What happened?

"...
If I had a little black box
to put the devil in
I'd take him out and
SMASH HIS HEAD
then put him right back in"  

iremembertherain

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:49 am
God kicked me in the a**, that's what happened. it took awhile, but i'm me again. actually better than before. i think i'm even deeper in my walk than i was before that small... bump... more mature. first i attributed it to the gf i had got... but now that i broke up with her, i understand it was God, she had nothing to do with it. she just got me to love again. God made me ME again. i attract sexoholics... maybe i look better than i think. i had one girl tell me i was like one of the top 10 hottest guys she had even seen. which freaked me out a bit. o_O maybe thats why i attract them... i should get a tattoo that says "I dont date sexoholics" maybe tha'll solve the problem ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:29 am
You could get it right on your forehead. I could get a matching one that said "I don't date crazy people" 3nodding
Or you could find ways to make yourself less hot...like...I have no idea. I think the reason I attract crazy people is because normal people think I'm weird. My friends are the ones chasing eachother around the lunch table and falling over dead because someone poked them with a pencil. mrgreen  

iremembertherain

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 am
i also attract the... depressed emo chicks o_O. not sure why, thats what my last gf was, she was always depressed, no matter what i did, i couldn't make her feel better. and apparently, the only chick i know that i would actually date, God doesn't want me dating her, cuz everytime we try to hang out, something happens, and we can't. its been like this for the past 3 months... i'll prolly end up waiting till college till i can finally be with someone worth dating... which is a long time to wait, i'm only a junior in high school. thats 2 years...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 pm
Yah, I'm attracted to the guys that dress in all black, with their Tripp pants and their long hair. This is a problem, because generally those are the ones smoking and getting kicked out of school. -_- I couldn't be with someone who was depressed all the time though. I've tried that. Nothing brings a depressed person down more than someone who can't smile.
I have 3 years left until I get out of the Valley. (The Valley is the general area where I live.) Some days I want to leave so bad it hurts. Some days I feel like I would rather wait it out.  

iremembertherain

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:36 am
thats how i am...i love black, and if my parents didn't freak, and think that black was evil, i'd wear that stuff all the time. Yet i stay outa trouble o_O... i think i'm an abomination or something O_O;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:19 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
thats how i am...i love black, and if my parents didn't freak, and think that black was evil, i'd wear that stuff all the time. Yet i stay outa trouble o_O... i think i'm an abomination or something O_O;

No, I think you're like me. You don't wear it to show how "bad" you are. That's not what it's about. You were it because it's what you like, it's how you feel sometimse, it's how you've been treated.  

iremembertherain

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:47 pm
Hey, rain, do you live in CA? I'm just wondering because our general area is known as the valley.

I like to wear black too, by the way. mrgreen
Honestly, if I could afford it, I would wear stuff like 'The Matrix' apparel all the time. I love his trench coat and boots. xd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:49 pm
perhaps... not sure, i just love the style. and metal.. i love screaming, i love headbanging, because i only listen to christian metal. Jesus never said we can't headbang. And he said to worship the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, and all your soul, and with all your strength. So that's what i'm doing ^^ i even have a "Jesus Rocks" poster with him jammin on the guitar o_O. but just because i love metal, doesn't mean i have to be an actually junkie... I'm a Jesusjunkie, and a metaljunkie... thats it. i dont wanna be anything else. I'm me, so they can take their steriotypes and shove it.  

thrashmetaljunkie

iremembertherain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:49 pm
No, I live in Ohio. It's called the Ohio valley, even though part of it's in WV. I wonder how many places out there are called "The Valley"? *thinks* ....I have no idea. whee  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff