Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Fin] A Perfect Fit ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:16 pm
Bright eyes widened then softened at the sudden show of affection. Any thoughts of protesting her statement, saying that she had always been that happy, had vanished from his mind. He was afraid that she would become upset at his protests and he never wanted to see her upset. Ever. He would die to see her smile. That wasn't true though because he knew his death would only result in tears. "I'm glad....for your happiness but, I want you to be happy even without me." He knew what he said sounded a bit cruel but he was serious. As much as he would love to stay by her side every day and night he would have to travel sometimes to visit Lunathiel and her children; the first to truly accept him.

In all of his thoughts and words he had forgotten where they had been going until the teepee stood above them. All he could think was how perfect it was. He approached it carefully and nosed the edge of the entrance flap aside to peer inside. Ironically it was only as large as his two-leggers had been when he had first arrived not long after she had sewn more to it so it could house the growing family. "Aeris..." He said turning around to face her. "This place...is perfect."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:58 am
Aeris was a little surprise by the sentence "happy even without me" but she was an understanding mare, and she understood what he meant by that. "I'm happy Xantir, i have wonderful friend, an huge family, but for sure i will be happier when you will be by my side, ever." she smiled.

She looked their little home, wondering if Xantir will be ok in. And with his words she felt better. It will be ok.

"I'm glad you like it dear. Now you will be able to come and see me when you want, it will be just the two of us, and our little friend of course" her thoughts went to Reno and Amal.

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 am
Xantir tilted his head to the side giving Aeris a slightly confused look. He shook his two-toned mane and trotted over to her looking her directly in the eye. "I have to visit?" He asked his eyes taking on a sorrowful look making them seem as though they were alive. "I'm not allowed to stay here? I have to visit?" He loved Aeris and he was fairly certain that she loved him too. Had he given her the impression that he was still going to live with Lunathiel, her children, Dark and Scarlet? He'd had every intention of living in this teepee since they had asked Aeris' two-legger about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:56 am

Aeris realised what she just said. "Of course you can stay here, it's your home too. But i know you will need to go see Lunathiel sometimes. I just wanted to say, even if you need to go i will always stay here waiting for your back."

She blushed, maybe she made him felt she didn't wanted to leave with him, it was really the contrary, she would be by his side forever.

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:56 am
A wave of relief fluttered over the cream stallion and settled in his heart. It had just been a slip of the tongue in a way. A small smile graced him as he stepped closer to Aeris. "I'm glad..."He said softly as he lay his head gently behind her throat. "And I'll always come back as soon as I can...I won't make you wait long."

This was how life should be. This was exactly how life should be. It was soothing being like this, together. Like nothing bad would happen despite his nearly constant negative thoughts. It was almost as though his past meant nothing like she had said.

Milky green eyes narrowed from the tree tops as the scene unfolded. Why did Xanny care so much about that mare? He couldn't have known her for very long and she'd known him pretty much her whole life. The scene was blurring rapidly and Amal knew she was crying. She wished that the old Xantir was back instead of this love sick wolf pup. True he'd always been gentle but he'd never say such sappy things. Before he wouldn't have said anything really. "I hate you..."She hissed glaring at the clothed mare. This was all her fault.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:00 am
Aeris smiled, now she felt really secure. She was sure she will never have her heart broke again, Xantir will stay on her side forever. She loved him so much. "Well even if you take long i will wait" .
She rubbed her nose on his head.
"We will need to find Amal to tell her where the home is, it will be her home too. I hope she will accept me". She said smiling but a little anxious.

"She is an important person for you so i want her to like me you know, i already like her."

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:51 am
Xantir nodded feeling a bit of dread for that conversation. He loved Aeris and he loved Amal. The odds of Amal being willing to accept his change in opinions of mares, however, was slim. The feline had always said thing shouldn't change no matter how time passed and in some cases that was true but not in this. There didn't seem to be any good way to convey this too her.
"I'm glad you like her." He said with a fond smile that faltered a bit as his stream of thoughts looped back to the little lioness' reaction. "But...she doesn't seem to like you too well. She should get over it but if she doesn't...please don't let her words get to you. She doesn't normally act...but she is a lion...it can't be forgotten." His words were a bit strange as various memories and thoughts overlapped spewing out in no particular order as he thought them.
What he had been trying to say was that Amal had some very violent tendencies if things didn't turn out her way. While she didn't always seem it she was still a lion, a natural huntress and her claws could sting a hell of a lot more then her words.

Amal was watching the scene unfold from the tree watching and waiting for her chance to spring for cover. She was almost touched that the clothed mare Aeris was willing to let her into their little 'family'. Almost. If she hadn't been so angry already perhaps the words would have soothed her spirit but the rage burning through her veins put a stop to that.
And while Aeris' words were like adding calming water Xantir's were more like adding oil to the flames in her.
She had been betrayed by her best friend! He was warning Aeris about what she could do. What kind of friend did that? Selling their tricks to a woman, it was below low.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:41 am
Aeris smilled. She understand it. She must have stole Xantir to the little one's mind. It was normal she didn't liked her at first meeting.

"It's alright Xantir i understand. It's ok if she doesn't understand me. And i'm ok too if she wants to make things clear by confronting me. It's your friend, i will accept everything if it can make her accept me."

There was no doubt in her voice and her eyes showed she really thought what she said, even if it meant being hurt. She knew Xantir will not accept it, but she was a girl, she knew it might be the only way.

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:03 pm
Amal wouldn't give Xantir a moment to think over what the mare had just said. He was acting like a sap and she got the feeling that those words would just make him melt. "You! Giant horse woman!" She shouted springing from the trees hoping to land on Aeris' face. She missed her mark big time and wound up landing spay-legged on the ground by Xantir's rear legs. "Shut up! You're just making him like a flower!!! Stop it!!!"
Her tail was bristling and her claws were digging into the ground. Her eyes were glowing like fire. In short the cat was pissed and the world could see it. "Why'd you go about changing him huh?! He used to be cool ya know! He could fight and now he's actin like he wouldn't hurt a fly!!!"

Xantir let out a soft sigh and rolled his eyes not bothering to look down at his little friend. He could feel her anger swirling in the air he didn't need to see her face to know that feeling. Her inner lion rage had been unleashed and there wasn't anything that could be done to stop it. It was one of those things that speaking only made things worse.
He gave Aeris a soft look in apology before settling his mind to listen to what the cat had to say. Though he wasn't sure he liked being called a 'flower'.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:01 am
Aeris didn't moved, she stayed quiet, listenning to what the lion had to say. She was even ready to suffer from the claws. But her mind was already ready.
"I don't want to change him. I love him the way he is, like when i meet him. I just want to understand him." she didn't tried to justify herself. Maybe she changed him, but she just wanted him to be fearless with her.

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Somehow the words brought her somewhat back from her enraged state. She didn't want to change him yet she liked him the way he was? That didn't make any sense. He was so different but from what Aeris was saying he was like that when she met him. Milky eyes looked over at Xantir searching his face for some sign that the mare was lying about something. That didn't seem to be the case. "Xanny...?" She took a step backwards tilting her head to the side in confusion.

Well. It seemed things were looking up for Aeris but a bit down for him. He knew that look. Amal was putting puzzle pieces together. So much for letting them talk or fight things out. He turned his head to face his mate again hoping that Amal would knock it off.

"So...you found him and he was pretty much like this already?" She asked padding closer to Aeris letting her claws slide back in. She was going to get to the bottom of this here and now. No way had Xanny changed so much from the last time she saw him til now without influence from someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:06 am
Aeris looked at Amal sort of surprise. She didn't thought Xantir change from the time she met him, except maybe his fear.
"Well when i met him he was nice, understanding, a gentleman even if he was scared for some things. The Xantir i have in front of my eyes now. I was heart broken, if he was not the way he is i would not have fall in love with him."
She hoped she explained well her feelings to be able to touch the little one.

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:14 am
Touched she was not. In fact she was a little worried. "Let me let you in on a secret. The Xanny I knew wasn't scared of nothing. He was nice and was always looking out for the foals and stuff. But the Xanny I knew charged about 10 two-leggers with fire pokers just to help a little filly. Sound like someone who'd be scared of anything?" She turned to look over her shoulder at her friend who didn't seem to be moving. "Didn't think so." She patted Aeris' hoof in an 'I forgive you' sort of gesture before padding off in the other direction. "Don't worry Xanny. I'll figure out who scared you and they'll get their just desserts." The little cat paused and smiled up at Xantir before adding, in a whisper, "She's cool by the way...she's not the witch I thought she would be." With that said the little cat vanished into the trees.

Xantir was silent as he watched the cat leave. He hadn't actually expected her to say anything but now that she had he wondered if Aeris would think into what had been said. For all the running he had done it hadn't taken his past long to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:42 am
The mare just smiled, she discovered an other way of Xantir but it made her loved him even much. The fact he was always up to protect weak ones.
"Thank you Amal, i'm happy to hear it, i don't know Xantir as much as you do, but i love him even more like that." She smiled at the little one till she was gone.

"It seems she is ok for us Xanny" she winked and smiled lovely at him

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:29 pm
He returned her smile with one of his own as he returned to her side rubbing against her affectionately. "Yeah...I guess she is." He said relieved that Aeris seemed to accept what she had heard. That or she hadn't fully understood what the lioness had been saying to her. Either way it suited him just fine. Amal had a hunt to occupy herself and he had Aeris. Or was it that she had him? It didn't matter. He was happy, Amal was happy, she was happy and her little raccoon.

His jaw dropped. "Aeris...we forgot about Reno!!!" He said wide-eyed. "Is he still waiting for Amal to come back?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff