Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:50 pm
Hiei sat there by Hikari and looked toward the ground as Hikari leaned on him and nodded a little. " I..I would like that..If you don't mind." He said sitting there. He didn't want to get up first, Hikari would have to and then he'd have to ask for help. His was pretty sore and weak from the lack of food.

Akuro leaned his head back and nodded. " Of course. I'm sure it will be fine." He said and glanced toward the clock before grabbing Aya's hand. " Come on, It's break time." He said getting up and going to drag her with him. " You need to come eat some real food and get out of this office. So your going to go change, I'm going to check on Hiei and then you will be meeting me downstairs in the lobby." Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 pm
Hikari lifted her head again, taking in a deep breath so that she wouldn't fall asleep right there. Standing up, Hikari held her hand out to Hiei to help him up. He didn't need to ask. Hikari knew he wasn't in great shape.

"What?" Aya got up, but only because Akuro forced her to. She looked between him and the paperwork that was still all over the table. "Akuro, I still have work!" She was worried that it wouldn't get done.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:09 am
Hiei waited a second before getting up with Hikari and slowly walking into the bedroom with her and shutting the door as he laid back down on the bed. He felt like hell and back. when she laid down he just clung to her and hide his face in her hair and finally mumbled. " why do you still want to be near me? I could of seriously hurt you...why aren't you mad at me." He asked scared.

"Your pulling a Hiei, Come on." Akuro said with a chuckle and pushed her toward her bedroom. " Go change, Met me back in 10 minutes. Going to talk to Hiei." Akuro said with a wave heading toward the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 am
Hikari walked into the room with Hiei, shutting the door behind them. She laid down with the fire demon, feeling him cling to her. She turned around to face him, running her hand through Hiei's hair. "Because, who else is gonna take care of my girlfriend eating boyfriend?" She asked, trying to make a small joke. "It's not your fault I'm irresistible."

Aya gave up with a frustrated sigh. She went into her room, shutting the door behind her to get cleaned up and dressed.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:34 am
Hiei chuckled a little and laid there. " I'm glad, You don't hate me. I don't think I could run this place if you did." He said and held the girl a little before hearing the door open and glanced toward Akuro.

" Hikari are you sure you should be in here?" Akuro asked and Hiei held his hand weakly up. " It;s fine, My hungry is over. . . I'm sorry I put such stress on all of you and well Aya." He said and slowly sat up shaking a bit. " Can you forgive me, Akuro?" Hiei asked and Akuro held his wallet up and smiled. " Pay for Aya and I's lunch and will call it Even." Akuro said and Hiei nodded and tilted his head toward his wallet sitting on the desk by Akuro.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:19 am
"I think you're exaggerating." Hikari muttered with a small smile before lifting her head a bit, hearing Akuro walk in. "It's fine." She replied before picking up one of the spare pillows and threw it at Akuro. "Don't be an a**. Pay for mom's lunch yourself."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:52 am
Hiei chuckled an held onto the girls a little after Akuro waved the wallet a little. " Or Hiei can treat is for all our crazy hard work" The vampire said and looked toward Hiei and tilted his head. " You sure your okay?" Akuro asked.

Hiei nodded and slowly moved off the bed again. " before you and Aua leave. I wanna speak to her" Hiei said weakly going to stand and almost fell and Aluro moved fast. " Hiei easy, I'll grab her for you. Just sit down" Akuro said worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:56 am
Hikari was up next to Hiei instantly, putting her hand on his arm to help stabilize him. "Careful." She muttered, worried about him being up at all now. "I've got him." She said to Akuro.

Aya was just walking out of her room. She'd changed into a nice skirt and top and did her hair in a side braid.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 am
Hiei nodded and leaned on Hikari and sighed. " please grab here before you leave" Hiei said and sighed grippong the bed as he pulled his leg up and took a small breath.

Akuro shifted a little and walked out and looked toward Aya. " Csn you come see Hiei? His calling for you" Akuro said and shifted a bit. " I'm going to try to get Hikari to feed him.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:23 am
Hikari moved back on the bed with Hiei, sitting next to him and rubbing his back. "Want some water...?" She tried, wanting to get something in Hiei since she knew that he hadn't been eating.

"Yeah, is he alright?" Aya asked, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. She started to walk to Hiei's door and knocked on it.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:32 am
Hiei shook his head. " no thanks, maybe later" He said with a small shiver and moved his hand gripping the sheet under him and looked toward the door and mumbled a come in before looking at Aya once she came in and was a little Shakely before he moved and bowed toward Aya on the bed. " in sorry Aya." He said and looked at her. " I truly didn't mean to be a burden."

Akuro leaned on the door and shook his head. " come on Hiei, that's why we are here. Please calm down, eat and rest for us all" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 am
Aya walked in, seeing Hiei and tilted her head to the side a bit with a small frown. "Hiei, stop. You can make it up to me by letting Hikari take care of you and getting better. Alright? So rest up for now."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 am
Hiei gripped the bed and looked up. " why.. Why are you all being so forgiving!? I could of killed Hikari! " Hiei said shaking. " I ditched work on you and hide for almost a week. Why aren't any of you mad at me" He asked.

Akuro sighed and shook his head. " Hiei what happen was an accident and none of us our hurt. Please rest and calm down. None of us hate you. We just want you better. So rest and will see you tomorrow for work. Make sure you eat" Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:09 pm
"Hiei, stop. You're gonna stress yourself out." Hikari muttered, resting her chin on Hiei's shoulder. She didn't want him feeling worse than he already did.

Aya only gave Hiei a kind smile. She didn't think an explanation was needed right now. "Get some rest. We'll be back in a few hours, but call if you need anything." Aya turned to walk back out the door then. No more talking about this right now. It was lunch time.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:21 pm
Hiei dropped his head forward with a nod and mumbled a thank you as Aya and Akuro left. Moving he slowly laid down arching his leg and laid there and slowly turned his head to look at Hikari and closed his eyes a little. He knew he should eat but his stomach and the thought of it wasn't in his idea. " Thank you." he mumbled and moved his hand holding hers.

Akuro sighed walking out of the room. " His a bloody mess" Akuro said dropping his head to the side. " think he'll be okay?" The vampire asked worried about his friend.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games