Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes when his son mentioned that they had been talking about when Fenrir had accidentally shifted himself to the form of a normal horse. "And who was it that goaded him to do such things Jormungandr?" Loki questioned but his words held no heat. The god merely looked amused. He remembered many times when each of his children attempted shifts and had messed up in one way or another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

The serpent merely smirked at Loki’s response. He obviously had no qualms with the result of his actions. Of all of Loki’s children, jormungandr had the most love for mischief, and held perhaps too little remorse for the results of his pranks and goading. Hela smiled from where she sat beside her brother. “Of course he got his rewards later. I bet him he couldn’t tie himself in a knot, and he got stuck like that for a full day until you came to help him mother.” She reminded, Tony cracking up at the image and at how Jor blushed at the memory.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:18 am
MDaylus

Loki merely smiled at his son when he smirked because he knew one of the others would soon out the events the had proceed. Sure enough Hela was quick on the draw and was soon reminding everyone and telling Tony of Jormungandr's problem. "I remember quite well my dear. As I recall he never tried to tie himself up again.” Loki chuckled moving into the kitchen to pull out everything they would need for dessert.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

By the time Loki moved toward the kitchen, Tony was in full blown laughter, Jormungandr glaring at Hela for telling the story. “As if you’re free from such stories. How many times did you spend days with hair and skin pink or purple because you couldn’t figure out how to change back?’ he asked. Sleepnir could only chuckle at his siblings. Luckily he’d grown up and gone through his experimental phase with his magic before they’d come around, though there were one or two stories to tell.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki merely shook his head at his children's antics and their desire to rat out the others own failings. He was glad that his mother was no where to be found at the moment for he was sure she would have some stories about himself to share. He remembered quite a few mishaps when he had learned to shift form. Loki glanced to his oldest who was chuckling at his siblings and grinned sharing a knowing look. He knew many more stories about his oldest but he would not out him. Finishing serving dessert he carried out plates and passed them around. Finally he approached Tony with a plate for the man of a dessert that looked like like a pudding of some sort mixed with brownies. "Here you are." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had his chin propped in his palm, listening to Hela tell some tale about getting in trouble on Asgard when Loki returned. All of the children were instantly focused on the dessert when it came out, Sleepnir claiming it was one of their favorite recipes. Tony just sat up a little straighter, head tilted as he looked it over. It definitely didn’t look bad. Slowly scooping a little up to taste, he paused a moment before taking another small bite. Only then did he smile and nod. “Not half bad.” He said to Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki was amused on how quickly conversation quieted quickly as he had served dessert. He was glad that his children liked the dessert and so much so that they put away their stories to eat. Loki had known it was one of their favorites which was why he had made it for the day. "Not half bad?" Loki questioned mock offended. He had a slight smile on his face, not offended at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki. “Well you know me. Unless it has alcohol or red meat in it….” He joked. “It’s good Loki, thank you.” He said lightly, leaning over to kiss the god lightly before turning back to his plate. He was rather amused by the gusto with which Loki’s children scarfed down their servings of the dish, even Fenrir hungrily swallowing it down, growling whenever Jormungandr playfully tried to steal a spoonful of it. “I suppose I’ll have to get you to teach me the recipe one day. Those that cook for me are good, but I miss this.” Hela said lightly, absently letting her illusion fade away so her true half and half form was revealed.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned shaking his head at his mate when Tony commented about the dessert not having alcohol or red meat. He said nothing however accepting the kiss and looking back to his children. Hearing the growl Fenrir gave his brother brought forth a chuckle from the god. "You know all you need do is ask my daughter I will be happy to teach you, to teach all of you anything you wish to know." Loki smiled at his children. The drop of Hela's illusion did not bother the god in the least and he merely smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked Hela over for a moment as her illusion faded. The last time he’d seen her like this he’d been distracted by Loki being dead, so he was able to actually take her in this time. After he looked her over for a moment, he seemed satisfied and looked back to his lover. Hela smiled at Loki’s words, not bothered by Tony’s examination. He had seen her siblings in their true forms and not been too offensive or unnerved, so she doubted his reaction would be much different. “You still need to come visit me. I’ve been working on improving Hel….it looks better than before, despite the difficulties. There is more than just the palace there, a few villages have even popped up. Perhaps one day Hel will even offer something akin to a proper second life.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki’seyes tracked to his mate watching him as the genius observed his daughter. He wasn't surprised to see tony merely look over her for a moment before turning back to the god seeming undesturbed. Looking back to his daughter when she said that he needed to come visit her he nodded. He had promised before that he would visit but she had recently found her father,someone Loki was not sure he could face, if she had found her departed siblings as well. "That sounds wonderful, I am sure by the time I have crossed the road there it will be amazing." Loki stated shoving the thoughts from his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hela smiled slightly, shaking her head. "You know grandmother will secure your spot in Valhalla with her, you won't be in Hel." She said softly. She doubted that Loki would ultimately end up living with her, as much as they both might like it. "Besides, even with all the time in the world, I will never be able to make Hel even remotely comparable to Valhalla...." she added, sounding slightly annoyed by the fact.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a small unsure smile when his daughter said that she knew his mother would have a place in Valhalla secured for him. He didn't believe in any way that he deserved to reach Valhalla despite what his mother thought. "I suppose only the future will tell what will happen." he said waving the topic off. "I believe you are cutting yourself short my daughter. You have long to work on your home and invite great change." Loki shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I appreciate the confidence mother, but Valhalla was made to be beautiful and glorious, it always has and always will be…..Hel was not. I have had much time since I was sent there and little true progress has been made.” Hela frowned. Tony had been sitting quietly, listening, but his curiosity finally got the better of him. “Wait, so these places really are real? Hel and Valhalla and all?” he asked slowly, caught between curiosity and being honestly disturbed.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head and tisked at his daughter when she argued that Valhalla was made to be beautiful and Hel was not. "Change has never come easy in anything that is eternal my dear. It takes time to cause and much will power and stubbornness. Something I know you have plenty of. But I shall also remind you that beauty is in the eye of the holder. Yes many will find Valhalla the place they wish to go because of the legends that surround both it and Hel. It is also true that it is a wonderous place but that is how it was built and like Odin it is stuck in its form likely to never make a change. You and Hel have so much potential to be as great or better even if it takes a long while." Loki spoke gently. He could see so much potential in his daughter and her realm, in all his children really and he never wanted any of them to doubt that potential. Looking to Tony as the man spoke asking if Hel and Valhalla were real. "Of course they are. Mind you I know not quite how they are portrayed on this realm but they do exist." Loki assured.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games