Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Lovers Club (More than one anime)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Games 

Reply Roleplaying Station
O. Anime (You'll think it's cool, trust me!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:23 pm
Lindsey clapped her hands over her mouth. She looked at Shadow in disbeief.
"You... don't remember me...?" she asked, her voice filled with dismay.
She put her hands to her sides, a feeling of sadness washing over her like a tidalwave, but when she heard heather yelling for help and heard moonys plan, she nodded her head.
"Sounds reasonable, but how do you know that when the finger goes off, it wont hit her?" Lindsey asked to Moony.
She turned to Heather.
"If thats the plan then you'd better watch out."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:37 pm
"Are you nuts?!" Heather exclaimed after hearing Moony's plan. "I dought it matters if you hit that finure with that thing, you could still very well shoot my head off!" Heather said feeling nervous now that she could die. After all, she wasn't a toon and could get very hurt!

SonicHearts
Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:43 pm
"Argh! Heath! You make everything sound like a life-and-death situation!" Lindsey said, smacking her forehead.
She sighed. Then she spotted the warners in the crowd of toons and she pulled Yakko towards her.
"Hey, buddy, do you think you could do me a favor?"
"It depends..." he said slowly.
"do you think that you could get heather out from under this thing?"
Yakko looked over the hand, tapped it, kicked it, and even licked it.
"Hmmm... I think I know just the thing!"
He whipped out a giant anvil from behind him and stood on the top of the hand.
"GAH!! Are you CRAZY?!"
But he had already dropped it. A perfect crack split the hand right down the middle, the two sides of the hand falling perfectly around heather and the anvil dropped next to her and Yakko landed in her arms.
"Hiya, Heath!" he said happily. "I just saved your life!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:55 pm
"AH!" Heather covered her face as Yakko had dropped the anvil, fearing that it would make the hand drop down and squish her. When the hand broke in two, she looked around her and let out a large sigh of relief, though she jumped when the anvil landed next to her. She looked at Yakko after he landed in her arms. "Uh, yeah. Do me a favor and never do that again." She said, still a little freaked out. Heather was never good with being trapped in cages or places like that. They made her very jumpy. She took another breath, "Thank Yakko." She said. Even though she didn't like the way he had saved her, she still had to thank him for doing so.

SonicHearts
Captain

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:37 pm
When Moony came back with his plan, she thought it sounded too risky. "Maybe there's another way..." But as soon as Sarah said that, Yakko already freed Heather. "Or that works too."

(Writers block XP)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:16 pm
"Your welcome!" Yakko said cheerfully.
He jumped from her amrs and waved.
"I'll see you guys later! I gotta go test a h8uman rocket!"
As he said this, he turned around, and there was a rocket strapped to his back. He took off and was soon gone.
"Well, maybe not the most realistic choice, but it worked! You alright?"
Lindsey asked with a smile.  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:36 am
"and you thought my plan was dangerous"moony said looking at the anvil(blockage!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:55 pm
"So! That was pretty exciting, huh?! The whole robot thing... sure topped off my night!!" she laughed.  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:46 pm
"Both plans were dangerous but Heather's free now!" Sarah ran to Heather. "You okay?" She asked her friend but thought about what they would do with the robot. Maybe Eggman would come back for it.
Shadow didn't remember the girl so he didn't seem sad about it. "Everythings taken care of here." He responded and began walking out to the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:48 pm
Lindsey watched as Shadow walked away and her heart sank. She sighed heavily.
Sonic dropped down next to them.
"Hey! You guys alright?"

"You could say that..." Lindsey said sadly.
Sonic shot her a questioning look, but she just sighed again. He shrugged it off.
"You alright, Heather?" he asked, walking towards the shaken girl. "That was pretty heroic of you, if I do say so myself!"
Sonic winked and gave her a thumbs up.

Lindsey mentally slapped herself, before realizing something.
"AH! My mom will have been home by now! I've got to get back, before she flips!!" she was going to run, but then the reporters came.
They asked everybody questions and crowded them with cameras.
"Ah! C'mon! Outta my way!" Lindsey said angirly.
"What made you act in this heroic way?!"
"Well... it's just the right thing to do." she responded. then drowned by flashing lights and shout. they then went over to sonic.
"How does it feel to be the first toon to save the town?!"
"'Fisrt toon?' that's ridicuous!" Sonic glared at the man. "Everyone's a hero, even who you call, 'toons'. We all have hero in us."  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Sarah noticed her couin's expression and trodded over to her. "Don't worry Lindsey, he'll be back soon." She said trying to cheer her up. A smile was on her face when she saw Sonic also trying to spread the positivity.
"AH! My mom will have been home by now! I've got to get back, before she flips!!" She nearly jumped when Lindsey shouted. Ready to run after Lindsey, the two were stopped when the reporters came and left nobody any room to get anywhere. The teen began to feel a little dizzy as the flood of flashes kept coming. "Why do they always come at the wrong time?!" She shouted in her mind.
Not to far, Shadow noticed the crowd of reporters and photographers as they swarmed over the group of friends. His ears perked up when he heard the distress in someone's voice. "Might as well." He said to himself and vanished in an instant. The hedgehog appeared beside Lindsey and Sarah.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:16 pm
(Yay! Shadow! save us from the papratizi!)

"Please! You're really crowding me!" Lindsey yelled over them, but that only seemed to make it worse and she groaned and quickly clung to Sarah's arm so not to get ost in the sea of lights that were making her dizzy.
"I need to get home! Can't we do this tommorow or something?! Have a press confrence?!" she reasoned.
The only thing in her response was more shouting and she closed her eyes shut and moaned.
"We'll never get outta here!"  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 pm
(If nobody minds, Shadow could take Sonic, Heather, Lindsey and Sarah all to Lindsey's house or something. Actually, he probably wouldn't know where she lives though sweatdrop 3nodding He he, ditch the poperatzi cool )

Shadow concentrated on getting only Heather, Lindsey, Sarah and Sonic out of the crowd. "Chaos Control!" He shouted. There was a bright red flash of light and the five of them were gone, leaving the reporters and photographers confused about what had happened. He teleported them into the middle of the forest where there was nobody else to bother them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:06 pm
(mahahahaha! cool lol)

Heather shook her head to clear her mind after they had been teleported. She was glad that they were able to get away. But how did they? What did Shadow call it? Chaos Control? All of it was so familiar but she still could not remember. She looked at the black and red hedgehog "Thanks for getting us outta there."

SonicHearts
Captain

Roleplaying Station

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas