• Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:02 am
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
NuraXross

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids."
"Nura look over his shoulder"
*I'm as much of a barbarian as your are a woman. A monster in woman's for is still a monster.*
"Nura looks back to the stage"
*But if I must.*
"Nura takes a deep breath and brings his aura back down."
*You may proceed if you must...*

"Harumph! the mouth on you... What nerve, trying to turn what you are around on me... Just look at how unpleasant you are... From your distemperment, I would wager you've never drank a bit of wine in your life...
*starts rubbing Nura's shoulders.*
Furthermore, from your unwillingness to be touched, You also likely hide your body, when exercising..."
*Manipulates some pressure points to make Nura more relaxed and relieve his aches.*
"Which is even more shameful than usual, with how these magnificent muscles just beg to be seen..."
*Sets off some more pressure points, turning his hide into an erogenous zone that lights up at her silky touch.*
"And don't even try to convince me that you can speak the proper language, I know you can't...
*leans Nura foward and begins to work on his middle back, loosening his spine and relaxing his muscles.*
"Pínete krasí? Óchi. Askeíte gymnó? Óchi. Miláte elliniká? Ochi! # You fail in every aspect of civilized and sophisticated behavior."
*Sits Nura back up and goes to work on his left arm.*
"I forgive you, a Barbarian, such as you can not help being what you are, just like everybody else here... Um..That IS excluding my Lord Tyrius and Princess Camille, of course... Even my husband to be is a Barbarian... But, I'm hoping to change that...."
*Goes to work on Nura's right arm.*

#Note: Although a translation spell been placed on the pageant, making it to were we understand forien languages, we can still recognise them. In otherwords, we still hear other languages, but we can now understand them. What Lucia is actually saying is as follows: "Do you drink wine? No. Do you exercise naked? No. Do you speak a proper language? No!" #

*Watches Lucia massage Nura as he listens to her with flat ears.*
"Écho symmetáschei se káthe alkooloúcho potó pou écho akoúsei poté kai den échei kanéna próvlima na eínai gymnó. I KYNIGI sto gymnó." #

#I have partaken in every alcoholic drink I have heard of and don't mind being naked. I HUNT in the nude.#

*Freezes for a moment with a shocked experssion on her face and then turns around to face the Burning Icewolf.*
"Well, by the gods, it appears there is some adamant in all this this refuse... Miláte elliniká?"#

#You speak Hellenic?#

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids.# "

#I have learned the language ... Among other things. It was my hobby, during my schooling among The Druids.#

*Petra grinds her teeth as she glares at Lucia from the contestants seating area. *
"I'll tear that blood-sucking b****** head off."
*Petra growls as her voice radiates with power.*

*Nura looks back over his shoulder*
"You know nothing of me woman! let it be know I don't hate you, I hate what you are."
*Nura stares off into the distance.*

User Image
"Hey!" mad
*Aileen growls, looking at Petra.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:37 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

"Écho symmetáschei se káthe alkooloúcho potó pou écho akoúsei poté kai den échei kanéna próvlima na eínai gymnó. I KYNIGI sto gymnó." #

#I have partaken in every alcoholic drink I have heard of and don't mind being naked. I HUNT in the nude.#

*Freezes for a moment with a shocked experssion on her face and then turns around to face the Burning Icewolf.*
"Well, by the gods, it appears there is some adamant in all this this refuse... Miláte elliniká?"#

#You speak Hellenic?#

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids.# "

#I have learned the language ... Among other things. It was my hobby, during my schooling among The Druids.#

*Petra grinds her teeth as she glares at Lucia from the contestants seating area. *

"You know nothing of me woman! let it be know I don't hate you, I hate what you are."

User Image
"Hey!" mad

*Petra looks over at Aileen with a glare that's so sharp it could cut steel.*
"Hush child, For another to caress what is mine is despicable!! "I shall leave her formless voiceless lesser than the weakest wisp."
*Petra says with a voice that sounds like many different people speaking at once it shakes Aileen to her bones leaving her with a sense of fear in her gut.*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

#You speak Hellenic?#

User Image
"Hey!" mad

"Hush child, For another to caress what is mine is despicable!! "I shall leave her formless voiceless lesser than the weakest wisp."
*Petra says with a voice that sounds like many different people speaking at once it shakes Aileen to her bones leaving her with a sense of fear in her gut.*

"PETRAAAA?...." stare (hint hint)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hey!" mad

*Petra looks at Aileen and soften sightly with a smile*
"That word does not belong to your people alone Aileen you know this. You must not get so offended so easily."
*Petra says as she looks away from Aileen to stare at Nura, As she sits down and crosses her hooves.*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:38 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hey!" mad

"That word does not belong to your people alone Aileen you know this. You must not get so offended so easily."
*Petra says as she looks away from Aileen to stare at Nura, As she sits down and crosses her hooves.*

"No, it belongs to other Werewolves, Lycans, Wargs, regular wolves, coyotes, and of course... Dogs. Abd, you're insulting all of them, right now, by usining that word in this manner. there aother more insulting and more fitting unsults to give a a woman, than to call them a female canine..." stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:50 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

User Image
"Hey!" mad

"No, it belongs to other Werewolves, Lycans, Wargs, regular wolves, coyotes, and of course... Dogs. Abd, you're insulting all of them, right now, by usining that word in this manner. there aother more insulting and more fitting unsults to give a a woman, than to call them a female canine..." stare

"it's sad to think that you can't think outside the parameters of your own culture I forget that your people are still primitive!"
*Petra says as she reaches her boiling point.*
"in my culture for a woman to touch another woman's partner in such a way without permission from me is one of the greatest insults one can do to another. Besides I thought you were my friend you did not rise up in anger with me. No.... You attempted to lecture me over a word that does not mean the same thing in my culture nor in many other cultures it seems to be unique only to yours, People say things when they're angry Aileen you of all people should know that."
*Petra says as she turns away from Aileen closes her eyes and sobs silently.*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:34 am
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

User Image
"Hey!" mad

"it's sad to think that you can't think outside the parameters of your own culture I forget that your people are still primitive!"
*Petra says as she reaches her boiling point.*
"in my culture for a woman to touch another woman's partner in such a way without permission from me is one of the greatest insults one can do to another. Besides I thought you were my friend you did not rise up in anger with me. No.... You attempted to lecture me over a word that does not mean the same thing in my culture nor in many other cultures it seems to be unique only to yours, People say things when they're angry Aileen you of all people should know that."
*Petra says as she turns away from Aileen closes her eyes and sobs silently.*

*sighs*
"Look, Me cultrue as nutin tae di wit it. We may nae ave such behavior among me people, bu Ah keen anoogh aboot other races an cultures tae ave a basic understandin o it. I'm nae sayin ye should nae get mad if another lass avances on yer man, ye ave every right tea get upset. Ah'me just simply tellin yeah that yer usinin that term wrong. It surves ye nae puropose bu tae insult canines, it dis. there be better an more effective ways tae insult her.... besides, I dineth thank she even likes im... Actually, they seem tae dislike eachother, soo ye really aint got nuthin tae worry aboot. She's just tryin tae convice im that she will make her husband the happiest, so she can get his vote, the same as we will, when our turn comes."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:50 am
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
NuraXross

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids."
*I'm as much of a barbarian as your are a woman. A monster in woman's for is still a monster.*
*But if I must.*

"Harumph! the mouth on you... What nerve, trying to turn what you are around on me... Just look at how unpleasant you are... From your distemperment, I would wager you've never drank a bit of wine in your life...
Furthermore, from your unwillingness to be touched, You also likely hide your body, when exercising..."
*Manipulates some pressure points to make Nura more relaxed and relieve his aches.*
"Which is even more shameful than usual, with how these magnificent muscles just beg to be seen..."
*Sets off some more pressure points, turning his hide into an erogenous zone that lights up at her silky touch.*
"And don't even try to convince me that you can speak the proper language, I know you can't...
*leans Nura foward and begins to work on his middle back, loosening his spine and relaxing his muscles.*
"Pínete krasí? Óchi. Askeíte gymnó? Óchi. Miláte elliniká? Ochi! # You fail in every aspect of civilized and sophisticated behavior."
"I forgive you, a Barbarian, such as you can not help being what you are, just like everybody else here... Um..That IS excluding my Lord Tyrius and Princess Camille, of course... Even my husband to be is a Barbarian... But, I'm hoping to change that...."

#Note: Although a translation spell been placed on the pageant, making it to were we understand forien languages, we can still recognise them. In otherwords, we still hear other languages, but we can now understand them. What Lucia is actually saying is as follows: "Do you drink wine? No. Do you exercise naked? No. Do you speak a proper language? No!" #

#You speak Hellenic?#

*Turns back around and goes to work on Nura's chest, making it relax and easing any trouble he might be having breathing.*
"Oi Dryídes, léte? ... Tha do na vevaiothó óti o sýzygós mou epísis didásketai apó aftoús ..." #

# "The Druids, you say?... I'll have see to make sure that my husband is also taught by them...."  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:40 pm
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
NuraXross

*But if I must.*

#You speak Hellenic?#

*Turns back around and goes to work on Nura's chest, making it relax and easing any trouble he might be having breathing.*
"Oi Dryídes, léte? ... Tha do na vevaiothó óti o sýzygós mou epísis didásketai apó aftoús ..." #

# "The Druids, you say?... I'll have see to make sure that my husband is also taught by them...."

"Den to didáskoun se ména. Spoúdasa sta archeía tous ston eléfthero chróno mou". #

# "They didn't teach it to me. I studied it in their archives on my spare time."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:47 am
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

#You speak Hellenic?#

"Den to didáskoun se ména. Spoúdasa sta archeía tous ston eléfthero chróno mou". #

# "They didn't teach it to me. I studied it in their archives on my spare time."

"Lypiménos..." #
*moves on to massage Nura's neck and throat.*
"Faínetai pos tha prépei na ton didáxo, ton eaftó mou, metá apó óla ..." ##
moves up to massage the temple and cranium, then stops.*
"Fair warning... The chest massage is meant to clear the lungs, so you may start coughing up mucus uncontrollably, but you will bream much better, afterwards..."
*returns to her seat among the contestants.*

# "Pity..."

## "It appears that I will have to just teach him, myself, after all..."  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:44 pm
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

#You speak Hellenic?#

"Lypiménos..." #
"Fair warning... The chest massage is meant to clear the lungs, so you may start coughing up mucus uncontrollably, but you will bream much better, afterwards..."

# "Pity..."

Billy: Thank you very much, for that find demonstration, Lady Keres. The Judges really seem to have enjoyed it... Although Mr. Nura doesn't look happy about it... Anyway!... Next up is Lady Aileen Silvermane.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:31 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

"Lypiménos..." #

# "Pity..."

Billy: Thank you very much, for that find demonstration, Lady Keres. The Judges really seem to have enjoyed it... Although Mr. Nura doesn't look happy about it... Anyway!... Next up is Lady Aileen Silvermane.

*looks up in surprise.*
"huh?... Ye mean me?"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

"Lypiménos..." #

# "Pity..."

*looks up in surprise.*
"huh?... Ye mean me?"

Billy: Yes, my lady... We are all waiting....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:53 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

"Lypiménos..." #

# "Pity..."

*looks up in surprise.*
"huh?... Ye mean me?"

*Puts the knuckle of her index finger to her chin and looks down in puzzlement.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

"Lypiménos..." #

# "Pity..."

*looks up in surprise.*
"huh?... Ye mean me?"

*Puts the knuckle of her index finger to her chin and looks down in puzzlement.*

Billy: Lady Silvermane, if you don't hurry, you'll lose your turn...  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff