Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:14 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The answer to the question of being a newcomer was slightly far from being typical, but for Chester, it was reasonable enough. The DJ let out a chuckle at the mention of him being the main source of entertainment, "Mostly yes, but it won't be complete without the strip dancers and the bartenders in charge of the drinks. There are many types of people coming by here for more than just my tunes, you know?" Whenever he was around, he wouldn't care much about what was going on, unless there was an emergency that required urgent attention. Such emergencies didn't occur much nowadays, so it was much of a relief for the DJ to resume his work as usual. Chester took another sip of the water before voicing out his question.

"So how many nightclubs have you stumbled upon before moving here?" that was his inquiry before taking another sip a few seconds later. His thirst was now mostly quenched, but he would definitely need a second serving. And that was what he requested from the bartender. His orange eyes then took in the row of bottles that lined up the counter at the back, the ingredients for the various concoctions that were usually served there for the patrons. The bottles were of different shapes and sizes, the brands plastered through the sticker labels and engraved designs on the colored glass.

Mood: mostly good
Company: the people inside, talking to that male
Money: $90.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC: And I fell asleep owo;;

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to A stranger || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The male wondered the reason behind his chuckle, humans could be quite odd sometimes although he knew better than to ask him about it. He continued to pay him an ear as he heard him describe the kind of entertainment they would be graced with by nightfall. Nothing less typical from the many nightclubs he had been to over the years of his life. "I know.", a little too well. He couldn't even think of the last time he went to a club for entertainment that didn't involve his twisted ideas for entertainment.

The man brought his finger to his chin, tapping it a few times before he looked at the other, "I don't quite remember..I suppose a lot." he would state, "Any particular reason you ask?" he asked curiously.

O.O.C.=w= when you think you'll make a reply early but then end up getting busy.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:46 pm
User Image

Amber orange eyes were zoning in on that one particular bottle that was dark brown, lips pursuing. There was a slight pause as Chester contemplated on his reply. "Nothing much, actually. Guessing that you bar-hopping is one reason why you enjoy music. I'm glad," he answered, "And this is one of the many reasons why I enjoy being a DJ for the club." To be fair, he hadn't known much people who are into bar-hopping, but still, seeing the others who were enjoying the moment (as long as they would avoid getting too wasted or if there were people willing to pick them up as designated drivers) was one way to bring a smile on his face and feel so pumped up, just like what he always did.

"What's your name, newcomer?" Chester's next question was a short one. He leaned his hand close to his own chin as he waited for the response, though his eyes were still on in bottles. Later, there were the glowing lights inside the club since the sun had set, reflected within his eyes. That would be the cue for him to treat the new guy a shot or two of the drinks and then Chester would start on the music for the crowd.

Company: the people inside, talking to that male
Money: $90.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to A stranger || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

Saeyong wasn't one to give out much detail to someone he barely knew or even knew. If he even did know the person, he would avoid giving them details about himself, as small as his likes or hobbies unless he felt the need for it. Hence, he simply shrugged to his response. "I suppose." he would state while he was listening to him Now, why would a stranger have to know about his previous idol life, his own musical ear and captivating tones, unless they would be joining him for the evening.

"Saeyong, and yours..." he would ask, noticing how the shorter male's hues were fixed on the bottles. "Are you itching for a drink?" he asked curiously.

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image

Saeyong? Must be Korean, but he should be not too stereotypical since he may be of mixed heritage despite the name. His eyes were now fixed onto the other male, "Call me Chester, Saeyong." With that, he called out that bartender to a shot of something light for the two, something that could be enjoyed without being a bit too tipsy. After that call, he asked the male, "So, are you actually from South Korea?" Based on what he had read from textbooks back when he was still in college, North Korea was mostly closed off with most stuff being restricted from being exposed from outside world. Plus, the articles that he browsed in his spare time opened his eyes to what was going on there. Seriously, that treatment there was something to be frowned upon, but he couldn't do much about that as much as he wanted to.

That one aside, two shot glasses were fixed by the bartender and he handed them out to Chester. The DJ placed one shot glass before taking a sip. There was the fruity taste hitting his mouth, minus the burn that came from hard drinks. "Mmmm... it does taste good, you should give it a try," he said, but then the patrons start rolling in and he had to get going. The DJ finished his glass before standing up, but not before paying for the drinks. "Okay, gotta go. See you later," those were his words before leaving the bar area so that he would turn on his equipment. Some people were now on the dance floor, ready to listen to his beats

Company: the people inside, talking to Saeyong
Money: $74.00 (Wallet - after two drinks); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:34 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Chester || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

It wasn't too surprising that the male caught his ethnicity with his name, sure he might have looked the part but he wasn't quite sure about it being true considering his mother had never had a chance to tell him about his father's ethnicity. Knowing her, she might have simply devoured him than getting to know him."Pleasure to meet you Chester." the man would state. And there came the inevitable question. "You guessed that right." he stated in response, tugging his lips to a faint smile. As much as he didn't care about lying to him, he did think it wasn't necessary telling him the complete truth either.

"It's too early for a drink right now." the male would state to the other, letting him down the drink before he turned his attention to the people who were making their way in. Nostalgia seeped its way in as he watched, reminiscent of his past which broke quickly when the DJ excused himself, making him nod and find himself a seat by the bar so he could have a good view of the crowd and the DJ.

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image

Since the drink was actually served ice cold, it would take a while before the concoction would become lukewarm. Chester made sure that everything's okay before the beats were now in full swing. People began dancing and there were a few people gathering at the bar for the drinks. The DJ's eyes were set on Saeyong who seemed to be interested in his music. There was still the question of the exact number of bars the Korean male had visited before moving into Soleil, but that may be for another time. Besides, there was still his DJ job that he had to focus on the most. Indeed, everything had come along as usual in the club, with the strip dancers twirling on the poles and drinks flowing by. And there were a few people who ended up being carried by their friends back to their homes since they had become inebriated. But then again, it's part of the usual day in Neon Lights.

By the time his job as a DJ was done, with the other tunes apart from his own collection taking over the dance floor, it was now 11:30 PM, and he needed something to eat, stomach growling. Chester had eaten two heavy meals in a row, the lunch and snack to be exact, so his hunger didn't come by until he was just finished with his task. Right now, Chester was looking for Saeyong, hoping that he would be there. Perhaps, the companionship on his way out for an almost-midnight meal wouldn't be so bad, after all.

Company: the people inside, including Saeyong
Money: $74.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:56 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Chester || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The male had been seated on his seat, taking a sip of a drink he had ordered himself as a backup. A neat concoction to keep him hydrated and his pallet satisfied. What good would it be to go to a bar and drink with no substance in it? He did pull himself out of his chair, taking a walk around the bar as he wanted nothing to do with the dancefloor. His ears were focused on the music though, giving the DJ a good ear as he was curious about his skill.

As much as the man thought of heading back and finding himself a toy to take home, he decided on keeping his first day with less unpleasant memories for himself and his possible victim. Finishing his drink, he never realized how late it was until he glanced down at his watch. He cast a gaze up to notice the smaller male looking around, was he looking for him? Maybe he should go over and say something. A compliment, yes that is what humans liked. "Great show out there." he stated as he stood over by the male.

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:07 pm
User Image

It was a relief that Saeyong was still there, at least. Chester grinned at the compliment about his show, "Thanks. Now I'm actually in the mood to have something to eat. I'm actually hungry. Do you have any preference towards food, especially the cuisine? The city has a lot of food choices available." Best to ask Saeyong about what he would like best in case the other may have something that piques his curiosity. And also to avoid any possible encounter with stuff that would trigger food allergies, if any. Chester was against anything with peanuts since he was allergic to them. He adjusted the strap of his bag as he was waiting for Saeyong's response, and after that, he exited the building, allowing the other to catch up in case his companion would like to follow him. The cab was then called as soon as the vehicle stopped near the entrance.

With that, he opened the car door and hopped inside, putting the bag close to his side. The sound of a classic love song permeated through the area and a memory flashed into his head. Jessie's smiling face as she sang that song during one of their past dates before the break-up. Chester shook his head; no, not this again. He should accept the fact that she was gone for good, never to return again.

Company: Saeyong
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

Now that Saeyong thought about it, he too could use a good meal. He sometimes went hours without a decent meal thanks to his 'idol' days which resulted in him not even realizing he hadn't had supper yet. "Oh, sounds like a good idea. I don't have any preferences in particular although I do gravitate towards seafood." he would state to the other in response, following him out and offering for help if he needed. "Do you have any preferences?" he asked.

Slipping inside the cab with the other, he noticed a shift in his demeanor that made him raise his brow from curiosity. "Are you alright?" he asked.

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image

Chester would have stared silently at the car window if it wasn't for Saeyong's concerned question. He gazed at the other with a forced smile on his face, "Nothing. I'm fine." In fact, the break-up was something that he would rather keep a secret. Belatedly, he replied to the inquiry about the preference towards food, "I'm mostly towards sweets, but I'm against anything with peanuts. Food allergies. Anyway, I know where we can get the fix for seafood, especially sushi, but a cab ride is the best way to access it from there. Hope you will be happy to see it." And with that, the cab drove off into the night, the love song still playing, though Chester chose not to be bothered with it anymore and just go along with what he should order from the destination.

In fact, he never had sushi for a while, so it was definitely time for that fix to be satiated tonight. And perhaps, Saeyong may become a good acquaintance of his with a few stuff they have in common.

-- Exit --

Company: Saeyong
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:40 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

Saeyong might have not been very familiar with humans and their ways but he could tell emotions apart fairly well and right now, he could see the other was forcing a smile. Probably it was due to a matter he didn't wish to address and since he was new, he should probably leave him be. "If you say so." the taller male remarked, deciding not to pry on it any further.

With his attention shifted back to the male, he crossed his arms across his chest as he continued to listen, making a mental note of his allergy and his food choice. Sweet wasn't exactly a meal to him but good none the less. "Sounds good to me." he would state, nodding to his remark about taking him to a good seafood place leaning against the windowpane of his end and looking out at the sight. He should start getting familiar with the city considering he did move in.

Idly so, the male began to hum the tune playing, surely unaware of the other's distaste towards the song but he found the tune rather soothing.

-Exit-

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:31 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ②⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨①
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:34 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Neon Lights l ωith Alone l мood Foggy l Outfit Old Routine

Lysander walked through the bouncer, giving the guy a casual, acknowledging nod of his head. The guy knew him by name and face by now. With him being in so often to spend his days, when he wasn't working, nearly everyone knew him; if not by name, then by face. With an ever rotating staff, it wasn't strange to have people here that didn't know his name. Looking around, he made his way to the bar first to order a drink, seeing a few guys chatting up the girls. Many felt Lysander to be an unemployed bouncer for the club because he was often there to protect the girls if things went south. He wasn't always, but for the things he saw, he was more than welcome to bust a few heads. It seemed he was becoming just a tad more aggressive lately than he ever used to be. Without Meg around to mellow him out with her light, he just felt stuck in perpetual darkness. He was back to his old routines and mindset. In his mind, there was no use pursuing something that was obviously not gonna work out, at least when it came to people. Business deals were entirely different.

Since the bartenders knew him, once he had his usual drinking hand, Lysander made his way over to one of the couches where girls were often giving lap dances and took a seat square in the middle. Early morning drinking, it was something he was known for and had never really cared about the image it gave him. He took a sip from the glass and kept his eyes on the girls currently performing in the cages until someone took the stage. He didn't usually ask for lap dances anymore, but he was never opposed to them either. In sync with the lights, his ruby red eyes glowed in the darkness of the club as they wandered from head to head, taking a mental picture of everyone he could see. Casually enjoying himself, Lysander's gaze looked up when he saw a newbie garnering his attention. She had been told about the "blonde regular with the glowing eyes" and just had to see him for herself. Eyeballing her petite frame, Lysander silently agreed to the lap dance she offered, to help get pointers since she had never done anything like this before. She reminded him of Meg...

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:58 am
AnnoyedPanda

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Eyeing the building from outside, Freya chewed her bottom lip with her sharp teeth, wondering if it would be wise to go inside. It wasn't like she was completely innocent and couldn't imagine the things going on inside, she just didn't know what sort of reason would drive her to enter such a place. But the idea behind moving to this place was to expand and search for people like herself, and to just see the world. Maybe this sort of establishment wasn't entirely her cup of tea, but she wouldn't be holding up her whole ideal of being here if she didn't at least go inside to look around and see the people inside. Approaching the door finally, she cast a cool glance at the bouncer as his eyes moved up and down her body. It made her skin crawl, but after a moment he let her through. "Damn straight, you creep." She leered a bit as she walked past him and into the darkened building.
As soon as she entered though, Freya's ears went straight back, flat against her head, her tail down in a guarded manner. Well, this was certainly an interesting place. It felt odd being a woman in such a place though considering some of the, entertainment, that was offered. Sneering, she didn't care quite how early it was, at this point, she felt like she needed a drink just to be able to maintain herself in this building. The barefooted cat made her way up to the bar and ordered her drink, a Hummingbird. She had no clue what was in it, she did it for the name honestly. Taking her drink, she sipped at it and cringed. Nothing like the drinks she had back home, but she was sure they were all an acquired taste. Going and sitting down, she crossed her legs and let her eyes truly roam the scene before her. There were some other people there, mostly human seeming though. No scents really stuck out to her until she settled on a man who was currently getting a dance. As much as it made her want to choke, she arched a brown in question, he also had quite the opposing feeling to him, but very different than the man she had spoken to the other day. Her mind flashed back to him, and the color of his eye. Shaking her head, she forced back the thoughts and sipped at her drink again, letting her long claw like nails click on the glass of her drink. She didn't know what she was supposed to do from here. Maybe just sit around, drink and people watch for awhile.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][What am I doing here..?][☀:Location][Neon Lights] [☂:I'm with][Herself] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][500]

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games