Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♣ { SIDE QUEST } THE LAKE - DAILY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 am
Quote:
4. Death

Tentatively, he reached into the lake again ...

Grandma was dead, Momma said. That meant that she wouldn't come over again, and even if they went to her house she wouldn't be there. She wouldn't be there again. He didn't understand. How could Grandma not be there? She'd always been there. And they were going to see her and say goodbye, and how could they do that if she wasn't there?

It was an old memory, and as InvisibleDog blinked and shook it away, he felt sad, sad and a little guilty, because he'd been very small and he hadn't understood, and he'd cried for being unable to see Grandma but by the time he was old enough to understand, the memories had faded enough that he'd been unable to feel more than faint twinges of grief. Shouldn't he feel more than that?

MY STATS

My character's username: InvisibleDog
My character's level: 2
Character's HP: /30
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current party: -
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.
Character journal: Log

Huni Pi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:28 am
[HOPE]

It was their other strongest weapon. But it was one only a select few may wield. She did not care to be one of them.

And that was good because she was not one of them.

She does not feel unhappy about this fact.

And that was good because she had the potential to be one of them.

MY STATS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: fouof
My character's level: 6
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party: None
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: Blonde, lightly tanned, wearing the black and gray Mad Hatter clothing. Eyes are never visible.
Character journal: fouof

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 am
Quote:
10. Normalcy

The memories had hurt, and InvisibleDog didn't really want to try again. But neither did he want to leave with only painful memories for company. He took a deep breath and dipped his fingers into the water once more.

His schedule varied. There were a variety of tasks and duties that needed to be done, and you re-checked the schedules daily if you were smart, because shifts could and would get shuffled around, and you couldn't always count on someone telling you. But as long as you kept on top of things you'd be fine.

Besides duties, he had a routine. Get up, get breakfast, exercise, shower, change, and get to the labs. There was always something for a very, very junior tech to do. Usually it was busywork or fetch-and-carry or data entry, but learning what jobs produced what busywork was its own lesson, and by doing the routine tasks he was learning what they involved. In time, he'd be able to study more extensively.

Off-duty, he read, or he played games on the lab computers now that they were functional again, or he hung out in the lounges and break rooms, maybe not talking a lot but listening to everything. "Lurk moar" applied to RL as well as internet. Well, intranet now. It was kind of different, knowing that every screen name you talked to was a person who you might run into at any time, since you all lived here. But that, too, was becoming normal.

That had been ... a better bit of memory. Memories. More like a montage than a single moment. But it hadn't hurt, the way the other ones had.

MY STATS

My character's username: InvisibleDog
Character's HP: /30
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current party: -
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.
Character journal: Log

[Mistress Morbid] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 am
Kindness (1/3 for 3/22)

Lady could remember crying. She had hurt herself... some how and now had a decent sized gash on her arm. The little girl sniffled as she pressed her hand to it, willing the wound to stop bleeding. And then the next thing that she knew, there where another pair of hands, these ones much larger then hers. Lady blinked up through tears at the person. "Are you alright?" They asked. Lady just sniffled and when she tried to explain what happened she just started crying. The adult made a soft noise and began rummaging around in their pockets. "Here, look it's alright." They said as they produced a white handkerchief. The person then began to tie it around her little are like a bandaid. "See? All better. And now it won't get dirty while you play. But let's go find your parents first so they can look at that okay?" Lady sniffled once more before nodding.

"Thank you."

OOC

User ImageMy character's username: Lady of the Lake
My character's level: 4
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: <<< Too your left

Character journal: here

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

[Mistress Morbid] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:10 am
Wishes (2/3 for 3/22)

"Star light, start bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have the wish, I wish tonight."

Okay, so maybe she still had some childish hope this would work. And maybe she believed it would. But hey, she was willing to give it a shot. Who knew what could happen. So she clasped her hands tightly together and scrunched her eyes shut tightly."

"Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me pass that math test next week." She pleaded, tapping her hands against her forehead. Math was the bane of her exsistance. Or, more over it was the Algebra that was doing her in. Any time she stared at it, it was almost like she was reading something in a foreign language. Go figure though. The girl who was never scared of monsters and things like that was afraid... of numbers.

Oh the irony.

"Oh!" She gasped, eyes popping open as she remembered. "And speaking of monsters. Please let that hunter thing go well. I'd really like to join..." She mumbled, her words trailing off quietly. "Please let them think I'm worthy enough to help them. And please let it go well for anyone else who tries. ...For the hunter thing anyway." As far as the math test was concerned? Every girl for themselves!

She squeezed her eyes shut again, staying that way for another moment or two before peaking an eye open and looking at the star. Now to wait and see.

OOC

Current party:
Current Guild:

Felyn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:35 am
S.cargo was glad not to have to examine anymore trees - there were only so many confusing, guilt-tripping ferns she could deal with in a single day.

Now that she had gotten used to it, the trippy ground didn't bother her quite as much and the eerie music was actually kind of soothing. Though she was still unsure of what was going on, she found it easier and easier to relax and enjoy her bizarre nature walk.

At first she didn't even notice, but after a moment the sound of music had given way to.. voices? She slowed and finally stopped, glancing around her in worry until she spotted the peculiar lake.

The closer she got, the louder they called, until she was finally kneeling at the lake edge and staring past the lingering lilypads. With grit teeth she reached for the water and the first memory swelled up over her..

Quote:
14. Happiness

"Momma, momma!" A little girl was screaming with glee as she stared at her own face in a mirror, clapping tiny hands together and smiling so wide her chubby cheeks swelled. "Momma, I'm pretty!" She giggled to herself and reached up very, very carefully to touch the dry mascara on her little lashes.

When it came away with nothing she squealed in delight and ran to the side of the bed in the background. Two strong arms reached down to sweep her up, settling her tiny body in a nest of pillows and blankets.

The woman smiled and the little girl stared in awe - she was the most beautiful thing the green-eyed toddler had ever seen. Her long, pale hair fell like sunlight over her bronzy shoulders and her eyes were perfect blue, like the sky. But she smiled warmly and reached out to pinch one little chubby cheek.

"You sure are, baby."

S.cargo swallowed back tears, but smiled none-the-less as the memory passed her by.

MY STATS

My character's username: S.cargo
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit
Current party: ...
Current Guild: ...
Small IC description of character: A new kind of platinum blonde bunny, with bright green eyes and a braid to her waist. She's always just a little too serious.
Character journal: Here

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Lilwolfpard rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 am
"They have to die. All of them." His father muttered one night, drinking out of his glass at the dinner table.

"But Why?" The small child asked, staring up at his father with curious eyes.

"Because they are wrong, and this is how things are."

Quote:
Death

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character's username: AblooFox
My character's level: 5
Character's HP: 30/30
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: See: Side IMG
Character journal: [ Battle Entry Log ]

ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

[Mistress Morbid] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 am
Normalcy (3/3 for 3/22)

Lady sighed happily as she curled her hands around the mug of tea in front of her. This was nice, she thought. As she looked from the book she had been reading, to the window, where just outside was a small garden with various plants and shrubbery planted in it. It was so... peaceful. It was... normal.

Of course it was normal. Lady did this whenever she got the chance. She loved to just sit down and enjoy the peace and quiet, sometimes get away in a good book. Other times she'd just stare out the window for hours, watching the flowers sway in the breeze and the birds, bees and other animals that came to visit come and go as they pleased. She could spend all day doing this if she wanted.

OOC

Current party:
Current Guild:

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 am
Quote:
8. Confusion

Yvette doubted that she would ever figure Hywel out ever. Not that she cared to really. They hardly talked unless they absolutely had to these days and it didn't exactly take a genius to figure that Hywel obviously had been having some issues with her for a really long time though she honestly had no idea as to what it might be. She supposed that she could hazard a guess or ask him outright to find out what exactly the problem was. But that would only lead to more awkward moments between them so... nah. Some things were better left as they were.

OOC

My character's username: SugarPuss
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Current party: None
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: A doe-eyed petite female with ashen grey skin and raven black tresses done up in a loose side braid. Her eyes are amber in colour and she dons a sky blue coat as well as a scarf and stockings that are black with green stripes.

PhiferWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 am
[[ Entering]]
Fear

He wasn't certain why he came here, perhaps because it was a daily quest that he was able to accept everyday (unlike the others) and it meant loot and experience. Standing before the lake, Epithet had noticed that there were other players running around here, too, probably to do the same as he was. Like the day before, he reached down into the lake wondering what sort of memory would fill him this time.

His face scrunched as the memory took him.

The little boy stood before a much taller man in the doorway of a study-like room, the fire place crackling on the other side of the room. In the room stood a tall man, bigger than this one, though younger. His appearance was rugged but so undeniably handsome. The man stood there with his arms across his thick chest and his sharp, scruffy chin held high as a woman placed around the room, shouting and yelling, pointing fingers at the man. He stood there and took it with no displays of emotions toward the female. The man at the door held the boy firm between his hands, silently watching as the two argued in the room. The man in the room spoke, his voice deep and stern, demanding authority unlike the shrill of the woman's voice that contrasted her beautiful appearance. The woman charged to him, slapping him across the face and it seemed as if all went silent... but the man still showed no response to her outrage. She said something, something the boy could not hear, turning her attention to the door. The man's eye fell onto the boy. It was then, it was then that he showed emotion. His stern, focused eyes became softened with a hint of a smile on the corners of his lips until the woman spoke again. His head jerked to her and then back to him, his eyes wide with panic and fear as the hands on the boy's shoulders grew firmer. The man retaliated with his own outrage and the two continued to fight.

The whispers ebbed away as he withdrew his hand, his body cold as he stared at the swirling surface of the lake.

The day his father disappeared.

OOC

My character's username: Epithet
My character's level: 6
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: 5'5", lean, thin build guy, very timid, but seems to hide a secret
Character journal: link

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Melodine Cantus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:46 am
[10: Normalcy]

Normal was having his two brothers by his side.

But being admitted to Amityville meant that they would have to lead separate lives. They were free to pursue whatever class they wanted, to join any club they wanted. To set themselves apart as individuals, even as they were identical triplets.

It was supposed to be a good thing. Right? But when he unlocked the door to his dorm room and stared at the single bed, and not three in a row like he was used to, he felt like this new normal would take some getting used to.

OOC

My character's username: HadesKnight
Current party:
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: RABBIT

Melodine Cantus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 am
[9: Repeat]

Sometimes, in the middle of the night, he liked to sneak off to the demon common room and play the piano.

Of course, he depressed the soft pedal lest he wake anyone, or worse, draw the attention of someone nocturnal. Lady came along too and liked curling up right beside him on the seat.

He found that the lack of practice had made his playing skills quite rusty and his fingers stiff. And so, he continued practicing one piece, until his fingers got used to it again.

OOC

Current party:

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Melodine Cantus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am
[8: Confusion]

He could not remember who he was.

But that was the life of a resident of the Violet Kingdom. They had all died to come to this place, and soon, they had learned that they would slowly come to recall their past, and move on once they had accepted their fate.

He wasn't sure if he even wanted to recall what had happened. He didn't know if he wanted to remember the circumstances in which he had perished.

OOC

Current party:

Lilwolfpard rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:56 am
"I hate you." The teenaged kitsune grumbled at his father, tears removed from his eyes by the backs of his hands.

"Good, Channel that anger and become the kitsune you were born to be. You are MY Son, and thus you will become an asset to the clan."

But he didnt want to be.

Quote:
Hatred

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character's username: AblooFox
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: See: Side IMG
Character journal: [ Battle Entry Log ]

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

Felyn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:56 am
Yet the voices still beckoned. That hadn't been so bad, anyway. S.cargo reached back out for a second touch, but regretted immediately as emotion gripped her by the lungs.

Quote:
14 is a duplicate - I choose: 13. Fear

"Get the hell on out then!" her mother shrieked from the front parlor. She was waving her hands so wildly the strap of her nightgown had slipped over one skinny shoulder.

A man spoke back to her, but she couldn't hear what he said.

Her mother just got louder and louder, her face so red that she looked like a cherry.

The man sighed and walked towards the door, where a little girl cowered behind her mother's favorite fern. The thumping of his thick boots stopped long enough for him to reach out and ruffle her short, white hair. Then he was gone through the door, never to come back, just like so many others..

A vase crashed into the door behind him and the little girl screamed, dodging the flying shards. The hysterical woman screamed back and pointed at the rickety stairs.

"You get your little a** upstairs before I tan it, young lady!"

She didn't have to be told twice. She slipped up the stairs and dove under the blankets of her bed, pulling them up over her head. Downstairs she heard a bottle clink.

S.cargo jerked her hand back away from the water. Her eyes were still closed, just as tightly as they had been then, trying to will it all away.

MY STATS

My character's username: S.cargo
Character's Job Class: White Rabbit
Current party: ...
Current Guild: ...
Small IC description of character: A new kind of platinum blonde bunny, with bright green eyes and a braid to her waist. She's always just a little too serious.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games