Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 pm
Nero de Sphinx

Kai Merha

Harry Herne

Dashner Hawke

"Glen," Kai spoke up, blinking back hard away from the hypnotic effect that the malfunctioning howlogram of their bluddy Roswell to address the little green witch boo who seemed unable to do the same. "Glen? Glen!"

"Yo?"

"Stop staring at the ... at the howlogram."

"I'm not staring!" Glen objected to the accusation -- right before he turned back to stare a little more. Kai then went the obvious route by stepping in front of Glen, thus blocking the view he had of Roswell.

"Glen?" Glen leaned over to try to look around Kai but Kai snapped his claws in his face. "Yo, Earth to Glen! Earth to Glen!"

Glen blinked repeatedly and gave his head a good shake before he looked up at one of his beast boos AND band mate, and perked up, all smiles.

"Oh HI Kai! When did you sneak in?"

Kai sighed and gave the roof of the caverns a forlorn glance, one that many of Glens closest fiends seem to do every now and then, much to his confusion.

Kai tried again,
"Glen, did your mom ever remember where she stored your drum set? I don't see it anywhere and if we don't have a drummer, we can't..."

"We CAN'T!?" Nero suddenly perked up, the howlogram of Roswell all but forgotten! At least, that is, until Glen waved off Kai's concerns.

"Oh don't worry about that Kai ol' pal!" Glen declared. "Mom couldn't remember where she put my drum set so Aunty Glinda said I could borrow her's!"

"Your... Aunty...." Kai started to say, and his tail rattled as somehow this just did not sound as appealing as Glen thought. Then again, what did ever sound as good as Glen believed?

"Yeah, it's all good!" Glen stated. "Aunty Glinda was in a band way back when, the Howlograms. Ironic, huh? And she said so long as I was careful, we could use it for Woestock and... oo! OO! I think that's it coming right now!"

Glen pointed over towards an entrance in the cavern's roof, and the other boos glanced up as a magical pink bubble slid through and slowly made it's way over towards where the boo band was gathered. The sight of the bubble was enough to fill Kai with another sense of dread, causing his tail to rattle even harder as that chill came right back to Nero as well.

The bubble 'landed' on the cavern floor before the group and with a pop -- revealed the pinkest, sparkliest, most girliest heavy metal drum ever witnessed by man, monster, or machine!

All of the boos simply -- STARED -- at the drum set and another pink bubble floated over to Glen's hands and with another pop, a set of pink tassled drum sticks landed in the palm of his free hand. (The other one was still cuddling Grumpy Bat - DUH!)

"Oh man...." Kai moaned at the sight of the girly monstrosity (pun intended) and the sparkles seemed to be almost as hypnotic as the Roswell howlogram had been previously.

Nero held his head in the palm of his hand and shook his head as Glen mumbled,
"Well, it's better than nothing... I guess." And with that being said, he gave one of the cymbals on the drum set a good whack with a drum stick....

And the strike's vibrations seemed to travel upward and outward, strangely focusing right directly above the boo band members heads ... and a giant and extra sharp stalactite started to tremble until it cracked at it's base -- AND FELL DOWNWARD!

The five boos yelped and dove out of the way! Grumpy Bat just yawned. The stalactite drove downward and crashed point-first THROUGH the girly drum set, destroying it!

The dust slowly settled and the five boos got to their feet to inspect the damage, and the sight of the mangled mess made Glen turn a pale shade of split pea soup...

"Ohhhh no! Aunty Glinda's drums!" Glen looked at the other boos desperately. "Do you think she'll notice!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:47 pm
Draconia St George

Damyn had been to lost in his thoughts to notice someone approaching him. After the collision dragged him down the Fae looked up and instantly recognized the Dragoness as one of Arillena's New friends.

"...?"
"Draconia?"

Before he could stop himself Damyn's habit of projecting his thoughts caused Draconia to hear her own name echoing in her head. Shoot!

"Heh?"

"...Sorry." He apologized standing up and offering the Dragoness a hand.

"....Do I know you?"

Damyn gestured 'a little' by swaying his other hand from side to side.

"...."
"Those look dangerous."

He nodded towards her shoes. Failing to realize his mistake- again. The White haired Satyr's expression appeared emotionless, though the voice Draconia heard was slightly musical.

"..."
"My name is Damyn. You might remember me as the faery that followed Arillena around."

Catching himself too late Damyn Squeezed his eyes shut and mentally scolded himself. This was going to take some practice.  

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:10 pm
Arillena looked around in confusion as things started to go wrong here and there. Atomica couldn't talk, Layla's instrument was seemingly on fire.

Layla LaMia
"Can Inssstruments go bad!?"

Ari shook her head slowly.

"C-can I take a look?" She asked timidly approaching the Serpent girl.

The Fae carefully Examined the wooden instrument. A Pungi, generally known for Snake charming. It appeared normal- but perhaps...

"...Has it been left alone long enough for someone to tamper with it?" She asked.
Maybe this was someone's idea of a prank?
Perhaps it was enchanted or-
Hehe, cursed~?

Ari shook her head. The chuckling in the back of her mind faded.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:55 am
Damyn Faolan

Catching himself too late Damyn Squeezed his eyes shut and mentally scolded himself. This was going to take some practice.

"Oh...Damyn!" Draconia nodded, suddenly catching on to what was happening. She gave him a reassuring smile. "I do apologise. I didn't recognize you, wot with the new face...and hair...and body..."

Coming from the misty island of Avalon, Draconia had met several Fae in her life. She was always uhh-mazed at how different each of them were. Chinese Dragons and English Dragons had their differences, of course, but at least they all had scales. Draconia found it fascinating that Harry, Arillena and Damyn were all from the same monster race.

"Oh! Have you seen a skeleton boy about? He'd be about this tall, shock of red hair, missing his jaw? There's a bit of a row going on out in the main cavern and he's had a stroke of terrible luck all day."  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:42 pm
Backstage, Jimi Hexdrix was shaking hands with every single musical act. Some of the musicians knew of Jimi's "talent" and tried to refuse the handshake. That's when the superstar's goons roadies came in and "encouraged" the handshake. Soon, instruments were breaking and voices were lost. It was a full on hexsaster.

Jimi Hexdrix...narcissist, superstar, and amateur supervillain would be the only act playing Woestock. And all of the gold promised to the talent would go to him.

"That voodoo that I do, so bad. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:09 pm
The Struggling Mute Fae-boy nodded. He was expecting this kind of reaction from Ari's friends. Draconia asked about a skeleton boy, Damyn shook his head. He hadn't seen anyone matching that description.

Draconia St George
"There's a bit of a row going on out in the main cavern and he's had a stroke of terrible luck all day."

"...?"
"Luck?"

Luck. That word seemed to repeat itself everywhere he turned. Atomica, Layla, Lin, and many others seemed to be following a series of coincidental unfortunate events...

However, Damyn didn't believe in coincidences.

"..."
"It is very unusual."

Grey eyes looked around thoughtfully, Something didn't sit right with him. Everything seemed to be going fine until- well everything started going to opposite of fine. What changed? He released a silent sigh and turned back to Draconia.

"..."
"I wish you Good Luck, and not just for finding your Friend."
He glanced back towards the Stage Area.

"...I have an odd feeling...."
He stuffed his hands in his pockets, thought for a moment before speaking again.

"...?"
"Where did you see him last? Perhaps I can help."

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:07 am
Damyn Faolan

"...?"
"Where did you see him last? Perhaps I can help."

"Let me think...after we entered the catacombs and met Jimi Hexdrix, he lost his jaw and headed down one of the corridors. Then we met back up in the main cavern, and he was chased by this gi-normous squid. He headed that way..."

Draconia pointed south.

"Then that way...."

She pointed west.

"And then sort of that way..."

She pointed northeast.

"And that's when I lost sight of him. If you could help me find him, it would be ever so appreciated. I don't even mind that it's been such a disaster of a date, I just want to make sure he hasn't dashed his bones to pieces against a stalactite or something!"

Meanwhile....

As Draconia was describing her woes to Damyn, her older sister, intrepid reporter Wyvernia St. George, stood amidst what was a growing chaos within the main cavern.

"My bass!" A guitarist from Bald Mountain cried. "It's infested with termites!"

"My guitar was mangled by a passing badger!" Another musician cried.

"You think you have it bad?!" Clawsby from Clawsby, Kills, Gnash and Tongue lamented. "Gnash spontaneously combusted!!! Now we're just Clawsby, Kills and Tongue!"

"Hm...." Wyvernia mused to herself as the murmur from the bands started to become a dull roar. "I think we need to get some words from the coordinator here."

Wyvernia looked around. Her roving reporter eye spotted Harry Herne, staring off into the distance a few feet away from the chaos.

"There he is! Harry! Harry Herne! I'm Wyvernia St. George, the host of 'Moaning Tea with Wyvernia' on channel 66. Can you hexplain what's going on here today?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 am
"I bet I know what's wrong!" Lin finally hexclaimed to anymonster who would listen. "You've probably blown your starboard stabilizing atler-tooter!"

Lin's phone beeped.

Quote:

Are you SURE this time?!

"Trust me!" Lin grinned widely. "As soon as I locate one of those, ye'll be good as boo! Now. Which one of these booths carries government grade aeronautics supplies?"

Lin hopped off the stage, shutting Atomica's back-panel and wandered off in search of a starboard stabilizing atler-tooter. Atomica looked at her band-mates. Hellene's hair was wrapped around four different stalagmites. Layla was looking at her flute with a suspicious hiss. Marceline, Regina and Sally....Atomica couldn't even look them in the eyes. Who knew what they were thinking about the strains of bad luck that had struck the band so suddenly!  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 pm
"We. Are SO great at disappearing." Rory informed his Disappearing Club partner Peggy as they slid effortlessly through the crowd, being led by rainbows that only he (and whoever else had accidentally consumed the magically-tainted Rainbow Tofu Fluff) could see. "We should make our own club. The extra-super-really-great at disappearing club."

Rory spun around a little bit, expertly ducking under a squid's tentacles at it howled at somemonster about Grumpy Bat.

"I think that's sort of redundant to the other club." Peggy disagreed, taking the time to poke the security squid's tentacles as she followed Rory. "We don't need two disappearing clubs."

"Guess so." Rory lightly agreed. Gosh, did he feel great. He had found Peggy super annoying when they'd first run into her, but now he was finding her short attention span, poking-induced curiousness and tendency to find the most difficult, hextreme way to navigate from point A to point B rather endearing.

Plus, there were all the rainbows everywhere. That was a huge bonus.

"There!" Rory pointed somewhere in the middle of the throng of bands that were shouting, arguing, crying and having panic attacks. "There's the end of the rainbow!"

He pointed somewhere suspiciously near Atomica and the Rest in Peace. Not that it mattered to him. He was in disguise, after all. None of them were going to recognize his expertly-disappeared self.

And, again. So. Many. Rainbows.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Draconia St George

Meanwhile....

Wyvernia looked around. Her roving reporter eye spotted Harry Herne, staring off into the distance a few feet away from the chaos.

"There he is! Harry! Harry Herne! I'm Wyvernia St. George, the host of 'Moaning Tea with Wyvernia' on channel 66. Can you hexplain what's going on here today?"

BY THE BLACK HEART OF THE HURDY GURDY MAN, THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE! Another Dragon! And she was totally not zen with the fearstival. An angry Dragon could lay waste to...well....everything! He had to get her to Chill Out. Harry tried to remember everything the Old Monster taught him about the Great Dragons.

One, flattery is totally cruel.

"Great One! It is so cosmically cruel that you've chosen to grace out humble fearstival with your Highnessness...or something."

Two, gifts are a big plus.

"In honor of your visit, I will make sure some of our fine goblin chefs prepare you any meal you wish."

Three, run away if possible.

"Problem with the bands? I NEED TO LOOK INTO THAT RIGHT NOW!"  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:10 pm
Draconia St George

Damyn nodded silently. With all the craziness going on it be a good idea to find the jaw-less Skeleton boy before anything else happened. He started walking the the last direction Draconia Pointed out to him.

"..."
"...Jimi Hendrix?"

Damyn had heard the name while he was lost in Arillena's Bag.

"..."
"Who is that?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:08 am
Damyn Faolan

"..."
"Who is that?"

As concerned as she was about Skeletorrence, that one question made Draconia stop undead in her tracks.

"You've never heard of Jimi Hexdrix?!" Draconia was aghast. Even as a younger ghoul, living on a mist-shrouded island cut off from the rest of the world like Avalon, Draconia had heard of the enigmatic, ultra-famous guitar player and singing warlock. Where had this poor Fae been living? Under a rock in the deepest, darkest pit in the centre of the earth? "Oh, you poor manster!"

Draconia pulled out her iCoffin and opened up the Fangora app. 'Foxy Malady' started to play.

"See? He's uhh-mazing. I can't believe Harry managed to get him to play Woestock. He's become so famous he usually doesn't play anything smaller than a graveball stadium!"

"Yeargh! HELP!" The dulcet tones of Jimi's singing were suddenly interrupted by the sight of Skelly dashing out of one cavern and ducking into another. He'd somehow managed to find his jaw, but that didn't seem to have helped his predicament at all. 'Grumpy Matt' the security squid was still steadfastly chasing him.

"COME BACK HERE! GIVE BACK GRUMPY BAT!"

The squid stopped in front of a fork in the caverns, unsure of which way Skelly had ducked.

"ARGH! It almost time for one of Grumpy Bat's sixteen daily naps! GRUMPY BAT MUST NOT MISS BEAUTY SLEEP!"

The security squid hauled back and started punching the cavern wall in frustration. The walls started to shake, and a rumbling sound filled the air.

MEANWHILE....

"Oh, no you don't...nobody gives Wyvernia St. George the brush-off!" Wyvernia St. George stuck her microphone in her back pocket, rolled up her sleeves and took off after Harry Herne. She'd dealt with spoiled royalty before. She'd interviewed Lord Stoker of the Londoom Vampire clan several times and had even made him break a sweat. She'd sailed coast of Ghosta Rica to interview Lord Fathom of the Krakens when he'd been in a bad mood - and his mood controlled the weather!

Fluttering her wings to rise up above the chaos, Wyvernia spotted Harry hiding somewhere behind Clawsby, Kills, Gnash and Tongue.

"Mr. Herne!" Wyvernia called to him as she dove down from above. "Hiding will not protect you from the all-seeing eyes of the media! What comments can you give on the record about Woestock?!"

*rrrrrrrumbllllllleeeeee*

"And what do you have to say about the structural integrity of this cavern?!"  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 am
Fifteen minutes till showtime!

"I can't believe it! I found one starboard stabilizing atler-tooter!" Lin grinned his ultra-wide grin as he held up the part for Atomica and the R.I.P to see. Atomica looked up from her iCoffin, where she was listing the band's playlist.

Quote:
Don't Stop Screamin'
Ballroom Hiss
Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun
Maniac Monday

Atomica grimaced. Why hadn't she picked any instrumentals for them to re-hearse?! They couldn't play any of these songs without their lovely and talented lead singer!

"Y'know..." Lin rambled as he climbed back up on the staging and flipped open Atomica's back panel. "Ye could have somemonster else sing th' leads. Someone with a voice so lovely an' pure it's like a chorus of th' undead..."

Lin looked sweetly at the rest of the ghouls in the band.

"-And can play the bagpipes like nomonster's business!" Lin pointed a clawed thumb at himself. Atomica turned her head around and glared at him. Lin shrugged.

"Was just a suggestion."

"Hey, groovy ghouls." A familiar voice interrupted the group. It was Jimi Hexdrix himself, a wide smile on his face, fringe blowing in the breeze that whistled through the catacombs. "Are you ready to rock?"

"Er...not quite yet." Lin slammed Atomica's back panel shut. "Just...doing some fine-tuning!"

"SQEARK!" Atomica made a horrible staticky sound. Jimi tiled his head and tried his beast to look sad.

"Aw...sounds like you groovy ghouls have a case of nerves. That's okay. It happens to amateurs all the time. I'll be sure to dedicate a song to you werecats when I get up there, all fright?"

Suddenly, the cavern started to rumble. Jimi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, this is gonna be a performance that'll really bring the house down."

Atomica gritted her platinum teeth. There was something about that Warlock that rubbed her the wrongest of ways...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:35 pm
Damyn nodded silently to the song. He still hasn't heard of this Hexdrix Character. Spending most of his time watching over Arillena and she was just as clueless about the modern world. The cry for help diverted his attention from the music.

"...?"
'I take it that's your friend?'

He asked turning his head towards the chaos.

Its one thing after another... He thought taking a step towards the direction the Skeleton boy ran. The Snow haired Fae didn't react to the shaking of the cavern. At least out loud. That doesn't sound good. He glanced at Draconia before - POOF He turned into a white sparrow and took off after the skeleton.

"I'll go after him."

The Shap-shifter caught up quickly and flapped his wings before the boo's skull.

"Are you alright? Draconia has been looking for you."

~

Meanwhile back at the stage Arillena seemed to shrink to the sidelines unsure of what to do or say. Everything around her was falling apart- in many places literally! She was doing her best to stay calm and tried to think of how she could help...

In response to Lin's suggestion of another singing in Atomica's place. Arillena hesitated. The metallic girl seemed very excited about the whole thing- she didn't want to interfere... The changeling raised her arm slightly and started to mumble how she'd learned the Bagpipes in her early centuries but something on her arm interrupted her.

"...Oh no..."

Her claws had appeared. Why now? I am not that frightened am I? She threw her arm behind her back. Of all the luck...  

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:12 am
Damyn Faolan

Skeletorrence "Skelly" Bonez had been having a very uneven day. It had started out great - he'd woken up, gotten dressed, and gotten out of the door and on his way to Woestock without dropping his jaw even once. Which, for a skeleton with a chronic case of TMJ, was pretty impressive.

Then, things had gotten even better. He'd run into Draconia St. George! She was the gore-geous golden ghoul that had agreed to go on 13 dates with 13 different boos - including him! So, what would be better than going on that date today, at Woestock?

And then, well, he could be hexcused for dropping his jaw a couple times...meeting ultra-famous Superstar warlock Jimi Hexdrix was a once-in-an-unlifetime hexperience! Skelly's dad Keldor would never believe him. Hexdrix had even shaken his hand!

That's...that's when things started to go downhill. Maybe meeting somemonster so rich and famous was too much for Skelly's case of TMJ, and now it seemed like his darn jawbone had a mind of it's own. He'd chased that darn thing through cavern after cavern, up a butte and down a ravine. It had bounced through a corral full of dogs, into a bouncy castle, and even landed in a cotton candy machine. And then, once he'd finally caught the darn thing and re-affixed it to the bottom of his skull, that was when-

"SUSPICIOUS SKELETON! YOU GIVE BACK GRUMPY BAT!"

That was when a giant squid monster wearing a security guard hat had started chasing him all over the place!

So far, this date rated about a 7 on Skelly's scale.

Now, once again, he'd chased his jaw into a side cavern, found it, and reattached it to his face. It was then that a little white bird fluttered up to Skelly, flapping at eye-level, looking at him with inquisitive beady little eyes.

And then it spoke.

Skelly's jaw dropped. Talking birds were not something he saw every day. The jawbone took a weird bounce and rolled away. Skelly threw his hands in the air in defeat.

"HUN OF UH HIHTCH!"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games