Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:10 pm
redface Well for starters, I'm not always dressed ya know and second I had to shower, I think better in the shower and lastly I forgot where I left my clothes having a female living with me is tougher than I imagined now when I look for my jeans I find mostly womens clothes and underwear, at this point I should get a mobile closet. I could'nt help but to look at Roxanne

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:15 pm
Misty: So you basically lost your mind,My dear friend. No wonder you have a hard time with your combat moves. As for Yugi, Do not try to hit on My husband.......That's my job!  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:30 pm
(Joey) Without Kaiba to compete against I think he has just totally been on the train to boredom. I take it youre ok wit dat huh? If he duels your husband, Geez give the lil guy a break he misses his only oppenent that fights to the bitter end..
And if its not too much to ask sis I want to make sure we have the fairest match yet and when it comes down to you and me in dat tournament I want you to hit me with your best shot, no holding back the kid gloves are off. It is not going to be like before when I would spend hours and hours teaching you the game, No its much more than that also, Here hold on to this one for luck

*Joey hands over the Winged Dragon of Ra to Misty and walks away

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 pm
Misty: If Yugi wants a Kaiba to duel against.......I could duel him. Oh, Thank you, Bro. Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you a run for your money. I hope I can expect the same from you too.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:50 pm
xp (Joey) Nyhee Nyhee Nyhee!!! I gotta say its such a relief to have dat ting outta my hands already, I remember times I'd have to stand off against Ra' thankfully I learned a thing or two it has strengths and weaknesses. I had better head off to the shop and gather a few more boosters for my new deck, I'm sure Gramps wouldn't mind seeing an old friendly face.

*Joey enters the shop

(Joey) Honey Im hooome!!

*Gasps (Solomon) G-- will you pipe it down you almost gave me a heart attack, Im not one for surprises only for me this isnt one however you enter like a bull in a china shop.

(Joey) Nah I'm not in here to make trouble, however I am Gramps you gotta help me show me how to fix up my deck, I been goin crazy since yugi handed me the God Cards

wahmbulance (Solomon) Joey, please tell me you have them all in your possesion..

(Joey) Nah I gave one to my sis Misty

(Solomon) Who? I did'nt quite remember you speaking of her growing up..

(Joey) Its all a bore, a snoozefest all my sisters had to leave me as a kid, but it doesnt matter I still ended up re-united with my family.

(Solomon) Ohh for a second there I thought you were roughed up by a rare hunter for the god cards.

(Joey) Lemme tell ya Gramps no more rare hunters, Marik is totally dedicated for doing good as a tomb keeper..

(Solomon) Hmm ok let's get crackin' but you wimper snapper have much to tell me while I do that, but as a bonus for telling me all this about your sis I wont charge you a thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:42 pm
Meanwhile, out in the depths of the ocean, Mako Tsunami is retired from dueling years ago, but has decided to back and start working with his passion again, deep sea underwater creature tanks. He always wanted to work making big bucks by fishing so he was on a project collecting vast unique and deepsea creatures for the Heart of the Cards Tournaments planner Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba

(Mako Tsunami) Phew just one more creature of the deep sea and Misty will be grateful to me! Oh what's that I see with my scope?!! Can it be?? A black octopus here for me? I got to get to trapping it

Mako Tsunami readies his underwater net, he tosses it in and reals the catch-of-the-day Octopus.

(Mako) Finally a catch I seen that will catch the eyes of the fellow duelists that dine in Misty's restaurant for the tourists to see all the creatures before me.

Suddenly, when the net has fallen, it wasn't filled with a Octopus but a savage woman who knocks out Mako tsunami and strands him and later after arriving to land she dumps his body just outside of Kaiba corp after discovering who he worked for Ursula Has transformed into Mako Tsunami and hand delivers the rest of the creatures, and a Deepsea Octopus she had caught on her own.. Ursula knew she couldnt keep in this transformation for much longer so she decided copying a duelist who hasn't seen her. Ursula then spots a aloof Rex Raptor walking away disappointed from the tournament She takes the oppertunity and puts him to sleep in a sleeper hold (to be in detected by anyone) she then was walking around in Rex Raptor's form... Moments later she realized that she had to do the same thing only she hung Rex Raptor over by the Starboard of Mako Tsunami's ship. She needs to be less suspicious now and decide on a form that suits her color. (Black) She then walks over by the park and notices someone reading a paper, something intersting came up.

(Duke Devlin) *Reading aloud Hmm according to this a tournament has been brought to our attention and has been started by a Kaiba, But not a Seto Kaiba?!! Well this I gotta see it also mentions Seto Kaiba has NO intentions of dueling in the tournament but will make a special appearance at the very least to see who arises victorious as (King/Queen) of games. The tournament is called Heart of the cards tournaments and the tournament has a few new special guests, The Keyblades?!! I don't know it all sounds weird and suspicious to me I gotta get to the tournament and see what's going on. I been gone too long aparently.

Ursula grabs duke's head and slams his head with a blow to the head. Duke never got to see it coming see was in the form of a citizen she had found. Ursula then took duke and hid him with Mako Tsunami on the beach under the harbor and gave them both a potion to keep them asleep for a few more hours. Ursula takes the form of Duke Devlin and steals his deck, Now she can play in the tournament so long as the others don't know where the real Duke Devlin is.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:55 am
Misty: Oh good. The sea creatures are here, but where's Mako? I want to pay him for this....Maybe he had an emergency. I'm sure he'll be back. Hey, can someone help me get these Critters into the tank?

Tea: I'll help you Misty. You need to focus on the Tournament, Especially the Duelist Registration to make sure Rex & Weevil Don't enter.

Misty: *sighs* You're right Tea. See if anyone else can help you with the creatures into the tank.

Serenity: I'll help you, Tea. I'm not busy preparing for the Tournament.

Kairi: I'll help too.

Roxanne: Me too. Max seems busy with security for the tournament.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:32 am
(Mokuba) *Thinking to himself: Woah This tournament has'nt even started and and already out guys at security has formed a barricade up front to avoid a big conflict with the crowd control. As Official Chancellor of this event Im sure we have to go underway of the grand opening already it's getting hectic out there and Joey ain't helping out there he shouldn't even be out there in a security guard outfit what the heck is he doing out there and wearing his duel disk no less.

(Continues) gonk I miss seto so much already, He'd be giving Joey the business out there just for dueling before the officials allowed the duelists in, any duels out there are unofficial. My brother would have a fit.

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:18 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:22 pm
Out in the deep and mysterious parts of the galactic chambers Kaiba nottices a bright light hitting the outskirts of their world its tiny, but Kaiba now has figured a way for the Blades to communicate/ and or move back to their world once the Blades hav to exterminate the darkness within Domino city and be able to finish stuff back home smile

(Kaiba) Im so extremely overcome with joy I could spend the next 5-10 minutes doing backflips, but for now I need to call back headquarters to let them know I may be arriving sooner than I suggested, My wife would certainly be pleased with what I have to tell her .... rofl  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:36 pm
Misty: Thanks for your help getting those critters in the tank.

Tea: No problem.

Roxanne: It was our pleasure

Serenity: Anything for you,sis.

Kairi: We'll go set up the Cafe. You should get back to work on the tournament.

Misty: *Sighs* I know. I just wish I had more time with this.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:41 pm
(Kaiba) Just great, as soon as I found a vortex to their world my shuttle decides to spontaneously go Kaput, I have to send Roland out there and help me out. sweatdrop

Meanwhile Mokuba approaches the podium and sitting attop a step ladder he begins introduction to the tournament.

(Mokuba) Well now that we have enough entrants for the games, let's get the show on the road. Many new and old faces up here on the returning champions we have Rebecca international sensation, and we also have regional finalists and renowned duelists like Joey Wheeler, and Yugi Muoto seeing as he regained confidence in himself again and last but not least the latest participant in tournaments thus far Misty Wheeler Kaiba!!

User Image  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:46 pm
Misty: *Approaches the Podium* Thank you,Mokuba. As you well know This is tournament to test your Heart & Skills. This is one tournament I am sure you will be ready to get underway. So......Let the tournament begin!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 pm
Joey Wheeler has his heart set on taking down that brat Rebecca down a few notches and humiliate her out in public so he calls her out to duel near the entrance of the tournament.

(Joey) Nyhhee, This will be too easy no one I know has ever turned down a duel against me or the god cards for that matter

(Yugi) Just remember earlier what we talked about, use restraint on the god cards

(Joey) Right! I almost forgot he shuffles thorugh his entire deck and removes the cards from his deck and places them in his jacket pocket.

* Joey Continues Hey Rebecca I bet I could be a betta' at regionals than you Mrs Smarty pants.

Rebecca chases him towards the middle of the tournament grounds, they draw a crowd

(Joey) Okay, Ladies first!!!  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:01 pm
Rebeca: Do you not remember, I took out Vivian Wong in the last tournament. Ok. I draw. I play Spirit of the harp in defense mode & play 3 cards face down. That ends my turn.

Misty watches the duel from within the crowd along with her bodyguards.

Misty: I hope my brother doesn't loose in the first round.  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games