Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm
User ImageDaren got them through the produce, having to get things like carrots and cucumbers, but he hid them under the other items in the basket. soon he had everything he needed and had paid before heading out the door, the bags now in James' lap instead of the basket. he got them to the car and unloaded, but this was the tricky part. he opened the car door and wit some careful maneuverings, got James into the car and buckled in safely. he put the wheel chair in the back and got into the driver's seat. it was 11 am and he'd been planning on taking James straight to Anna and Tarte's but if he was sleeping, he'd postpone the lunch to another day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image Cool air woke Timothy up, head lifting and makeshift pillow falling onto his lap with the bags. "Aomine?" he questioned softly, rubbing his eyes, feeling his back growing sore with the position. The man lifted him up and placed him in the car, body still too heavy and lethargic to be of much help. "Are we going to your friends' house now?" he asked, looking out the window and putting his glasses back on. He felt a little more refreshed. Not 100%, but enough.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:07 am
User ImageDaren glanced over, "Hey, good morning. sleep well?" James seemed like the nap had helped, that was good. "only if you feel up to it. if you're too tired i understand, we can go another time." he didn't want James to think he was being forced to go there. "they are pretty flexible about that kind of think. it's a school holiday, which is why they thought it would be a good time to meet the kids, but if you want to meet just them first and then the kids later. it might be easier for you to do that, what do you think?" he wanted James to choose, he wasn't overwhelmed all at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 am
User Image "I slept all right, he responded, finally turning to Aomine. "I think I can do it, if not," if not he'd probably hide it and suffer through it anyway. "I think I can mange. I am a little hungry." He was actually starving, he hadn't had breakfast. "Kids?" his face was blank, mind trying to process this before it popped up. That was right, Anna and Tarte adopted. "I... I don't know how I act around kids." he murmured, worried.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren nodded, "don't worry, they're good kids. they've been through some stuff too so they wont startle you." he pulled into the driveway of Anna and Tarte's house. he always loved the set up of their business and home. the bakery was across a large courtyard and lawn, making it that much easier for them to go from work to home. Daren got out of the car and hurried around to put James in his seat as carefully as he could. he could. he got a blanket and placed it over James' legs, "alright, ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image Timothy only nodded, trusting Daren's word and suddenly found himself trying to shrink into the seat as they pulled up, spotting the bakery which faced the main road. Oh god, he didn't want to be here, he didn't want to be here. But Daren pulled him out and he clung to the man, not really wanting to let go but needed to as the blanket was pulled over his legs. "Y-Yes." he lied, voice weak as he stared at the door, suddenly wishing he had the power to turn invisible or something.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren saw how frightened James was and crouched down in front of him. "hey, it's ok. we're just here for some lunch, ok? no one is going to hurt you, James. ok? you don't have to eat anything you don't want to, ok?" he patted James' leg and felt something tapping his shoulder. he looked to the side and saw Tetsu standing at his side, basketball under one arm. as always the boy had a silent way of moving around. even his family had a hard time noticing him when he didn't want to be noticed. "Tetsu, this is James. James, this is Tetsu."

Tetsu looked at the man in the chair and gave a small nod, his hand tightly holding onto Daren's sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image "I-I know." Timothy said weakly, reaching out to grab the man as though it would help himself stabilize. "It's just.. it's just... I'm... I'm not really." But a small tapping noise caught his attention and he retracted his hands back quickly, fear growing on his face as he looked at the child. It took a moment for him to calm, this moment happening while Daren introduced them. Tetsu. Tetsu. This small child was Tetsu. He opened his mouth to say hello but Tetsu only nodded, making Timothy close his mouth and nod back, brown eyes averting back to the blanket. He could do this. He could do this. It was just lunch, with strangers that Aomine trusted.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren made a small hand gesture, and Tetsu looked down before nodding. he reached forward and took Tim's hand, smiling, "come inside?"

"Tetsu! why did you run-" taiga ran around the corner, dribbling as he ran, but when he saw who was there he grinned, "Daren!" the boy grin and ran to jump on Daren's back, grinning. "welcome home! oh, sorry, did that hurt?" he saw the sling last minute and slide off the other's back. "oh, hey! are you his new friend? Timothy, right? hi! I'm Taiga." he grinned and waved, always a bundle of energy.

Daren held back a grunt as he was hit in the back, "not really." he patted Taiga's head and stood up. "shall we head in then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image Timothy looked back at Daren, trying to stay focused, but it was so hard, so very hard. Thin fingers wrapped around the tan ones and he nodded. "Okay." and tried to smile but a voice made his head snap, glancing at the basketball before back at the child. This one had red chair and was loud, very loud. He jumped on Daren and Timothy muffled a noise of surprise, wheeling himself back automatically as his heartbeat drummed against his chest. "H-Hello." he greeted, giving a weak smile and pulling the blanket closer to himself as though it was his shield, nodding at Daren. Maybe inside would be nicer.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Taiga smiled, "Do you like basketball, Mr. Timothy? Mama says when Tetsu and i go to real school next year we can play on an actual school team! we've only ever played against each other until we went to the school, but when we play against the big kids we always win, so papa says if we keep practicing we will get scholarships to big colleges so we can play and get school paid for at the same time!"

A woman opened the front door of the house when Daren started to push the wheel chair forward, Tetsu holding onto his pant leg and Taiga walking alongside as he spoke. "Talking about basketball, as always. Taiga, Tetsu, come in and wash up for lunch." Anna smiled at the poor Timothy, he looked like he wanted to disappear.

Taiga grinned, "ok!" he grabbed Tetsu's hand, knowing the other wouldn't leave Daren otherwise, and they went inside to wash up as they had been told.

"Sorry about Taiga, dear, he's always like that since he started talking to us." Anna moved out of the way so Daren could get the chair inside and was glad that their front door didn't have any steps. she kissed Daren on the cheek before moving to take Timothy's hand, "welcome, to our home, Timothy. i'm going to hug you, ok?" she smiled and slowly moved forward, giving the man a chance to refuse, before hugging him closely as she would for any of her children when they were hurt or afraid. she didn't speak, just held him until he relaxed a little and then let go. "i hope you boys are hungry. i made pulled pork for sandwiches or salads, whichever you want, and there is a ton! i'm fully expecting you to be taking some home!"

Daren chuckled, shaking his head as he took off his shoes and Anna bustled into the kitchen, "you doing alright?" he asked gently, looking at Timothy. "they are a bit much at first, if you need a moment just tell me and we'll find somewhere quiet, ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image The chattering eased Timothy somewhat, but he didn't know how to respond. After the question, Taiga just burst into the rest of his ramble, not giving the wheelchair-bound man any time to talk. What could he say? What did he do? Teeth gently bit into the dry lower lip, watching the red-head before a woman's voice slid over his skin, fear coiling painfully in his stomach. He looked over at the woman, eyes not the familiar sapphire but a very warm emerald.

He felt like he was underwater, unaware he was even moving until he was up close and personal to her, able to see the beginnings of age lines and the gentle, motherly features which covered her entire face. "I-It's okay." he murmured, though when he was moved inside the house he tried so desperately to move away, only managing to sink into the back of the chair as though that would stop it. Immediately he began looking around, window, door, window, door, hallway, living room, couch, television. He hand was touched and he jerked it halfway out before pausing, staring at her, seeing Daren in his peripheral, and forced his hand back into hers.

Wait? Hug? "N.nnn...." but he couldn't, these people Aomine liked. Timothy had to like them as well. Her warmth covered him and he was rigid, Anna no doubt able to hear the quick breathing that entered and exited his lungs. But slowly, after realizing nothing would happen, he started to relax. He didn't move to hug her, but started to relax. She even hugged like his mothers, tight, close, but she let go and looked at them both. His hunger had been forgotten, but he wasn't sure it was entirely back yet, adrenaline and anxiety the overruling law in his body at the moment. He just barely registered what they were eating, and decided he would eat a salad. Anything else he wasn't sure he could handle.

His response was shaky, swallowing whatever saliva had collected in his mouth. "I'm fine. Don't worry, I'm fine." he tried to give Aomine a reassuring smile. Timothy had to do this. If he didn't, Aomine would hate him. Punish him for not liking the people he liked. He wouldn't be happy at all and the businessman would be living with him. He had to please him, make life living with Timothy easier. "I can last. Don't worry."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren crouched down in front of James, looking into his eyes, "this isn't about lasting, James. it is about being able to relax and enjoy yourself." he slipped his hand into the other's agave it a squeeze. "i know your being able to do so today is asking too much, but i hope that someday you will be able to enjoy coming here as much as i do. it's my safe haven....and speaking of safe havens," he winked at James before reaching behind him and snagging Tetsu as he was sneaking up behind him. "got you!" he grinned and started to tickle the boy, a real smile breaking his lips as he squirmed, but his laughter was soft instead of the normal screams of tickled children. Tetsu finally wiggled away and stood beside Daren who stood up, grinning. "well, time to go and meet the others. only four more to go, James, you're pretty much half way there."

Tetsu looked at Timothy curiously, moving closer and slipping a hand into the other's as Daren pushed the chair and he walked beside it, "you want called James?" he asked softly. his teachers had been working with him on actually speaking for the past year. he'd been almost completely nonverbal when he'd arrived in the hospital, only ever saying 'yes' or 'no' and the like. no one ever spoke to him except for Taiga and Taiga spoke enough he didn't need to say anything. besides, they both understood one another well enough words were almost not needed. he glanced at Daren and then looked back at Timothy, knowing he wasn't going to be allowed to get away with just that. "D-do you want to be ca-called James?" he forced out, stuttering a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 am
User Image He was worrying Aomine, he didn't want to worry him. "I'll be okay, Aomine." he said softly, squeezing the hand back. "I'll be okay." He was comforted, calm with the small amount of care the man had given, but the wink almost blew it all away as did leaning close. However Daren pulled out a now clean Tetsu and tickled him, Timothy having to look away. He could hear the small laughs of the child and Daren laughing as well, and he wanted to smile, but he didn't want to look. Tetsu was really quiet. The man finally allowed himself the smallest smiles at the noise, looking down and smoothing the blanket on his lap. It sounded so happy, so very happy.

Four more? The happiness flickered down a few notches as he thought of who else he was meeting. Why had they adopted so many children? How could a parent love so many children? How was that possible? Timothy tried to imagine splitting his own love between people but he couldn't, it had all been focused on Andrew. He struggled to make sense of this puzzle as the tiniest hand found its way into his much larger one, pulling him from his thoughts and looking at Tetsu. He was speaking. He was speaking to Timothy. Had he done something? James? Timothy glanced up at Daren just as the child did before looking back down.

He was asking about his name. What did he say? Did he correct him and say that his name was Timothy? Tetsu was still so small but those sky-blue eyes knew so much. The man struggled, unsure what he wanted before speaking, well, blurting it but he was speaking softly enough it could have been mistaken for already decided. "Timothy." he said softly, forcing the words to continue to come out. "My name is Timothy."

But he was still so little, and he had been a victim. Maybe, maybe if he heard his name from a child, he'd become desensitized from it being used only as punishment and saw it for what it was. Just a name.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Tetsu smiled, the happy smile that only a child could give, "Timothy." he nodded to the man, "Thank you, Timothy."

Daren smiled as he pushed James into the dining room where Taiga was helping Hana and Ame set the table while Yuki was drawing in a corner. "Hey, guys. how are things?" they all stopped what they were doing and looked over. "this is my new room mate and friend Timothy James. James these are the kids. Line up, guys." there was a mad dash as everyone, except Tetsu, got into a line according to age. "alright, from top to bottom we've got Ame, Hana, Yuki, Tetsu should be there, but he's still hiding, and finally Taiga." each gave a litte wave as they were announce, smiling at James and Daren knew they were just as shy as this man at first meetings. "you've met Anna and Tarte is probably getting things ready for when they open shop again this afternoon."

"Incorrect, he is right here," Tarte announced as he came into the dining room from the kitchen, carrying a loaf of fresh bread and butte. "pleasure to meet you, Mr. James. thanks for being willing to come put up with us it's kind of you." he put the bread down on the table and the kids went back to what they had been doing. Tetsu sat down on Daren's foot, turning so his legs wrapped around the man's leg along with him arms. Daren was used to this, Tetsu wanted to sit with him, but since there wasn't really anywhere to sit comfortably, he decided to just sit on Daren instead."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games