Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:52 pm
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0,255||0,255______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0,245||0,245______Ryo :: 0,000

-----[ T ]he words of a man filled with the guilt of crimes past and present came crashing upon Ydar's ears, for the anger came from nowhere same their soul. It was misplaced, and tasted bitterly of it, which told quite a bit of the original character of these broken men. Whatever they were, whatever their purpose being here, it felt as if it was merely a cover for something else. Yet these instincts of him confounded all attempts when it came to sniffing out the details, not without a Ceremony of Truth. Sighing internally, but flinching externally and withdrawing in feigned terror, the Genin considered the reaction further, and the words that followed. Advice from a man who failed to follow his own advice. One could not walk both sides of two cultures and grow angry at the differences, as Kal himself had just done. A man who speaks with conviction and yet seems bereft of any within himself. Strange.

-----Taking a deep breath to show his anxietous concern for the coming spar, Ydar took the two training blades and made his way to follow, for he would not turn down a spar. What would this spar reveal? As Kal said, it would reveal things neither wished to know of one another, and that worried him. With the darkness he felt in the males it could mean the end of him and his time here within this village if either detected what he did. Yet resisting would mean nothing, and so he followed with resignation in his heart.

-----The crunch of leather boots on stone and grass would be clear even when the jungle did its best to fill all moments of silence with a cacophony of life. Clearly resigned to the fact he was going to lose, the Genin took his place across from the twins with his practice blades in hand, each grasped tightly in fists whitened by emotion. A sure sign of someone who knew nothing of how to fight with a blade. Casting mercurial irises his enemies way, Ydar held the blades out to each side and up, a stance of deference and of no style he had likely ever seen. "I apologize for angering you. I will do my best just...do not expect much."

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

magcookie

Taorito

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Genin Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140/1120 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Yokai [Kai] | Non-Chakra Abilities | Twin Brother | Outcast | ✧ ⇣

Kai glanced up from where he had settled, leaning back to watch Ydar come down the steps. His expression didn't change other than to drop his chin into a hand and use the other to wave his free hand forward. Kal had folded his jacket neatly onto the ground along with his longer sleeved shirt underneath. He still wore a shirt but it was a black body sleeve like shirt with short sleeves. He slipped his gloves off as Ydar readied himself, dropping them into the bag that sat on top of his shirt and jacket. Straightening, he rubbed an old scar on his wrist "Its a spar. I don't expect anything." Kal replied, dropping his hands to his sides. Scars roped his arms, vanishing under his sleeves, almost more scars than original skin "And...you didn't." he nodded to Kai who looked away with a scowl "You angered Kai. I was not angry." he held his hands out to his dies, Kal's expression remaining blank but with a hing of amusement "We are different." Kai heaved a sigh of irritation and stood to walk over to Kal's shirt and jacket, scooping up everything and glaring at Ydar again "I hope you don't mind getting wet." he said, his tone sullen as he walked a short distance away. Kal smiled and shrugged at Ydar "I promised nothing over what you can handle. Prepare yourself." that was about all the warning Ydar got. Kal had moved past hand signs a long time ago. The only other warning was a flick of Kal's wrist. The ground between them exploded as spikes of dirt burst from the leafy undergrowth with razor sharp points going straight for Ydar's torso. It looked like a lethal attack, over kill even, but Kal wasn't that far gone as to kill someone he barely knew. Kai didn't appear to be interested in participating, sitting with his chin in his hands as he watched.

Used: Doryuusou (Earthen Rising Spears) Rank C -20 Chakra

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:56 am

User Image

-----[ T ] he attack came suddenly, without warning or moment's breath. Taking all of his willpower, he avoided leaping out of the way, deflecting it, or utilizing it in some defensive way. Instead, for just an instant, his eyes flickered to the watchers in the only show of something being up before he'd scream and flail, falling back onto his behind. The attack stopped just before his quivering, sweaty face, his eyes wide with terror, and yet...would he detect it, the annoyance within his eyes, within the grips of his blades? Standing up with haste the young gentleman dusted himself off before, cheeks red with embarrassment, he bent to collect his discarded blades. "I-I am sorry, I-I-I do not usually panic like this..." Stuttering, words from a worried mind and body, that was the truth he presented to the world as he mentally focused and removed all forms of his facade from the world and became, completely and wholly, the role he played.

-----Turning to look at Sypher for a moment, Ydarihan lifted one of his blades up for inspection, his gaze reflected in the shimmering surface. A practice blade, it bore no edge yet remained balanced enough for what he needed. Still, the styles he had learned required that he utilize only one blade, despite his previous training with two, and so he cast it aside for the moment, allowing it to crash to the ground without care. Practice blades were nothing, they bore no soul or spirit to name of. It would be pointless to use it here. And so he lowered the remaining blade's hilt to his hip, the blade's tip level with Sypher's chest, before turning the left side of his body to stand sideways, the hip with the blade now forward. The Weak Stance, as it was named, would allow him to move reflexively and, possibly, allow him to dodge. Sweat beading upon his brow, the genin bent his knees slightly to allow more alacritous movements before grinning with false bravado. "You will not catch me by surprise now."

-----

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Taorito

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:59 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣

Kal stared at Ydar with an unreadable expression, his features hardening. His wrist rotated slowly as he stared at the younger man, his finger's twisting unseen chakra around like string. Kai sat up straighter, a frown creasing his disinterested expression, his hands planting on the ground. Both twin's fixed a gaze on Ydar that wasn't friendly, open or amused. If Ydar was annoyed, which was barely perceptible but an emotion that neither twin cared to address, then the twin's were closing in on a very different reaction. Kal took in a deep breath that hurt going in and expanded his chest heavily before he let it out with the same kind of stretched pain "No." he replied, his hand tightening into a fist and pulling his chakra in tightly to his core.
    In a flash of bare feet and clothing, Kai crossed to grab Kal's wrist tightly and stepped in front of him with his back to Ydar "No." he said with a warning tone before looking over his shoulder at Ydar "...this is over." Kal didn't respond as Kai spoke to Ydar, his tone a warning "We didn't account for this." Kai's words were redirected at Kal as he glared over Kai's shoulder at Ydar, his brother reaching up to brush a piece of hair out of his eyes. Kal let out a sound of disgusted chuffing, his breath breaking in and out of the sound "Fine." he lifted a single hand and made a slashing movement at Ydar, his features breaking around an angry tone "This game was amusing. I have learned, at least, from what ever this was." he stepped away and dropped his head in a bow as Kai glared at Ydar, a dark emotion clouding whatever he was thinking. Kal straightened from the bow that would signal the end of this....spar and gave Ydar a once over "I'm sorry we can't continue this. But my brother is uncomfortable. As an apology, you're welcome to ask me a question, if you like. Or we can do this again another time." Kal lifted his chin slightly, just watching Ydar and hoping the boy wouldn't press the issues.

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:46 am

User Image

-----[ A ] nger. Rage. It was the pain of a wounded pride, something he understood quite well. 'It seems they can understand what it is I do, though not the why,' he considered, the perception likely true. It seemed that in the end it was more a matter of attempting to hide his abilities from someone who spent their lives learning the others. That Kal was holding back was obvious, given the male had asserted as such, but there was something else. Experience and intuition wrote a score of his soul, telling Ydar that this man, too, hid something from their observers. His movements were lies tore from an internal script, something that was covered even from him. The sensation brought bile to the back of his throat, but let it lay for the moment. Whatever his reasons, his twin, Kai, kept what Ydar did a secret, and for that he was quite grateful. It seemed only right that the genin uphold his unspoken end of the bargain.
                -----Annoyed at the stupidity of it all, Ydar bowed low, lowering his blade to his side so as to display his intention to acquiesce. There was no need for the other's guards to feel his real intention as he spoke up. "I thank you for this opportunity, and I hope that I am not too forward in asking that we spar again, though perhaps in more hospitable location." Words that were laced with double meaning, things that could be risky to his cause, and yet there was no true way of getting anything done if risks were not taken. True, one must never risk if the chances are small, but given his track record he was quite sure the attending guards would have no idea.
                -----Thankfully.
                -----Standing erect once more, the young boy lowered himself once more into a bow towards their guards, though this one was much deeper, as befitted the situation. That they would not understand the reason for his boy, not the true reason, only amused the boy slightly more as he turned to leave, the practice blades folded together and sheathed at his hip. Back towards his home he would go, for Ydar had another sort of training to do that night, and once that he could not do in front of others. No, never, lest he give up his facade.

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

magcookie

Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:03 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

Kal made a noise at the back of his throat, a half feral sound that was grounded out as his teeth bared in what might have been a smile. Maybe? He turned away from Ydar abruptly, a shoulder rolling to dismiss the younger man, and he gripped Kai's hand as he started to walk off. Kai allowed himself to be dragged, watching Ydar as he walked backwards to at least acknowledge the young man "That's insulting." he called when the boy thanked them, his expression turning hostile "Stop, Kai." Kal jerked him slightly so the twin's switched places but they stopped walking. Kai faced away from Ydar and Kal faced him now "I don't care if you're being forward. I care if you're being honest." Kal said politely, not bothering to consider the guards around them "Maybe. Maybe we'll spar. Or maybe we won't." he shrugged again before tilting his head at Ydar. Turning away, the two walked away, linking arms after a moment before they vanished with their guards.

((Exit))

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:11 am
    User Image

Whise
    (Weiss or w-AY-s)
    Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1120/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:28600 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Lucius walked around the back of the building and got his stuff together. He then removed a board from the walls and snuck in through their. He didn't even know if this was needed. The entire village seemed pretty dead. He was shuffling around the back looking for two certain fuin scrolls

He was able to find them and began reading, he had forgotten he needed to learn this to get his scroll to store many items.He did the handseal and placed his hand over the item and it began to glow allowing things to begin to be store.

He then focused on the other scroll. It was the time sealing which he would need to undo the anti seals on these. He would simply make the activation length of the anti seal into only a couple seconds so he could still store them.

He created 3 shadow clones who knew his knowledge, he gave them their orders and some explosive tags in case something happened and they headed off. They each had a specific objective, he knew they would accomplish it without fail.

Hopefully noone would interrupt him at this point.

Clones Exit to Dojo, Kage's Office, and Anbu Headquarters.

- 120 Chakra for 3 Shadow Clones

Trained
    Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]
    Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ]

Tebanasu Fuuin [ Time Sealing ]

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post before it can be dispelled

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:08 pm
    User Image
    S I X T E E N V E N G E F U L B R O T H E R

K a z u h i k o S h i z u k a
    I am the product of a failed experiment, disowned by my father for being imperfect. My hatred of this world, and the technology that it bears, knows no bounds.

G E N I N M E D I C A L - S E N S O R S U P P O R T

I want to see it all burn.

[x] By the time I returned from a personal break, my training partner had gone, and long gone by the looks of it. The whole place was empty. I'd had to call it quits after I began feeling ill, but I recovered quickly, thankfully, and could really hammer down on training.

There were several techniques that I wouldn't apply for the moment, mostly because I had no intention of inflicting my constant pain on an innocent bystander. That wasn't fair to him. But given my link was still in place and he was still in range, he would still be a good guinea pig to make sure everything worked. Running through the hand seals required for the first technique on my list, I committed them to memory. Go Itami, or Giving Pain, divided pain between all links equally, making injuries a bit more bearable.
    [Go Itami LEARNED]

Following up was Kizu Tsuukou, Wound Passing, which was exactly as it sounded. While linked to someone else, I could transfer any wounds they had sustained to myself. To some extent it was something I was okay with; with my innards as screwed up as they were a little more pain wasn't so bad. Taking critical wounds? Well let's just hope I became fast friends with my allies. Again I practiced the seals several times before moving on.
    [Kizu Tsuuko LEARNED]

Onto the techniques that would bolster my link's abilities, I had every intention of providing him with them for a little while, starting with Brute Strength. Although it would soon be overridden by the other techniques I intended on learning here, he would briefly feel an increase in strength, via a small bulging of muscles. He would become a fair amount stronger, as would attacks, if he were in combat. Flipping through the signs for it, I activated the technique.
    [Konton: Wanryoku LEARNED]

Secondly, I used Earth's Endurance on him. This jutsu enhanced my link's fortitude, helping them withstand hits that might otherwise knock them down. It would also increase his stamina, letting him endure longer in battle. It was simple enough to memorize, and I had it down after the first attempt, allowing me to move on.
    [Konton: Chikyuu no Gaman LEARNED]

From here on out, however, I had no intention of applying the techniques to my link, mainly because it required me holding a stance. And in a stance I couldn't move. Still, I went through the motions without applying chakra. I lunged into a kneeling position, brushing through the required hand signs, and held it for a moment... which had the adverse affect of putting unwelcome pressure on the knee in which I knelt. [1] Scowling slightly, I pushed myself back up to my feet and tested the other leg. This one was a little more comfortable, making it more bearable, but on hard ground it was definitely not something I would be able to hold up long. Maybe I could find a way to pad the inside of my pants... or something. [2] The string for this particular move was a bit longer than previous, as well as a different combination, meaning I needed to run through it a few extra times. In the meanwhile, I rested on both knees instead of one, leaning back on my haunches. This was the most comfortable way of sitting, but wasn't too friendly toward moving quickly. Anyway, the technique was meant to increase my link's speed exponentially, providing them with a sort of second wind in combat. [3]
    [Konton: Tannaru Chisoku LEARNED]

Likewise, seeing as I didn't know my ally's chakra elements, I wouldn't be able to apply it to him. It would override the other two boosts I'd given him anyway if I tried. But this particular one was meant to amplify the potency of ninjutsu of one element, assuming I knew what elements he had. [1] Just like all techniques before, I ran through the hand seals several time to commit them to memory. Thankfully this one didn't require a stance to hold and had its own duration of a couple minutes, making it much easier to bear. I felt it could come quite a bit in handy sometime in the future. [2]
    [Konton: Butai Engi LEARNED]

With a sigh, I finally pushed myself back to my feet, glancing at my clan scroll to remind myself of the final technique I planned on learning for the moment, and how it was done. The concept was simple; I transferred any selected amount of my own chakra to my link or links to replenish their own. Of course, I had to be careful not to run out of my own chakra, or I'd risk burning out or killing myself. Which would be counterproductive. [1] For the sake of learning, I decided to try it out anyway, sending my link minimal chakra from my pool. The drain was small enough I hardly noticed, and he would receive an almost useless boost to his own total. That was fine, although overloading someone could be potentially dangerous. Another reason for such a low transfer--aside from the fact that I had a lot of training to do and no desire to wear myself out. [2]
    [Konton: Konki Keiro LEARNED]

With my bloodline techniques out of the way, or at least the extent I could learn for the moment, I moved on to another adding tool: medical. Most of the jutsu I had chosen from the well over one hundred I'd read were actually very simple, but very useful. Among them, the first one titled 'Extraction' was literally just used for taking a foreign object out of a person's body. Now, of course, without a body to test these on, everything at this point was simply study, but study was all that was really needed. Instead, I envisioned a patient and placed my hands on either side of the invisible injury. My blue chakra enveloped my lower arms as the object was worked out.
    [Tekishutsu LEARNED]

Next up required a bit of tact. In some ways, it could even be used to harm someone. The technique forced circulation of blood through the body, even if the heart stopped functioning so that, with assisted breathing, the injured party wouldn't fall past the point of no return. However, if the person was bleeding, the jutsu could cause someone to bleed out more quickly, and could be potentially fatal. So it required some finesse to control, leading to the next technique.
    [Ketsuekijunkan LEARNED]

Oxygen supply fell right along side circulation. Without oxygen, pumping cold blood through a body would just kill them faster. The technique acted in place of CPR without worrying about human error until help arrived to properly treat the injured. I focused my chakra in my hands, holding them over an invisible body, just to practice the particular control. Again, it was a simple technique, allowing me to move on quickly.
    [Sansokyoukyuu LEARNED]

Finally I moved on to the actually healing techniques. The first one only help with small things like cuts, although it could lessen the severity of worse wounds, and, I guess theoretically if used enough could close them as well. I would have passed over it were it not required for the higher ranked versions. Making the needed seals, I held my hand out in front of me, palm up, and gathered chakra there. The blue energy swirled into an orb in my hand. However, without someone to test it on, I just let it dissolve again and sat back on my heels.
    [Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui LEARNED]

With the basics out of the way, I could move onto the more difficult version of Healing Hands. The minor version was required to get a feel for the techniques, but this one could actually prevent life or death situations. The true Chiyute no Jutsu allowed for serious injuries to be healed and prevent bleeding out, although the patient would still need medical attention following, especially for any potential internal damage. [1] Envisioning a body before me once more, I focused chakra back into the palm of my hand in hopes of condensing it strong enough to surpass. The energy gathered and swirled restlessly, almost like a flame, but it felt off... unstable. At least compared to the other techniques I'd learned. Frowning slightly I released it to try again. [2]

I took a deep breath to center myself and eased through the hand signs once more. Taking control of my chakra I guided it to the palm of my hand and back into the orb associated with the technique. With a little bit of strain, the ball stabilized, solidifying in its shape to something more manageable. Satisfied this time, I let it disperse. [3]
    [Chiyute no Jutsu LEARNED]

Moving on from the healing techniques I could learn, I focused next on some supplemental ones that I thought could come in handing. The first of them especially given my eventual goals, as far off as they still were. The Human Color technique allowed me to change the colors of a targets skin, eyes, hair, etc, allowing for some disguise. And the best part was that it was permanent. At the moment, I had no desire to change my physical appearance, as odd as it was for one not of Uchiha blood to have red eyes--even then theirs was only when using their doujutsu. So the knowledge of the technique was plenty for me for the moment.
    [Ningeniro LEARNED]

Diagnosis was a handy technique to have as well thanks to the variety of its capabilities. Normally, it was used for finding poisons, illnesses, and internal trauma that are otherwise near impossible to detect. But with enough practice, it can place a time of death on a corpse as well as more detailed information on the causes. Combined with some of the sensory techniques I had planned to learn, I could see a lot of use from such a minor jutsu.
    [Shindan LEARNED]

Of course, I needed some way to defend myself as well, and since my spiritual links also functioned as a form of touch, some of the more harmful medical jutsu could be useful so long as I could manage to attach the link to an opponent. My idea for a technique fell to an Itami jutsu that wasn't in my bloodline, called Pain Intensification. While it was meant more as a distraction, once I became stronger, the pain from it could be crippling. And once more, it was permanent, which made it horrid.
    [Itami Gekka LEARNED]

These basic techniques were meant to be retrained into stronger versions. That much was obvious given their descriptions. Blood Stagnation caused severe internal damage in the form of bruising that, if used in its strongest form could be lethal. Whereas the rank I was learning did minimal damage, if I hit enough pressure points, it could cause some severe problems. Although it wasn't mentioned in the technique, hitting those pressure points even with such small damage could potentially knock someone out from pain.
    [Ketsueki Juutai LEARNED]

The last of the medical techniques I had for the moment was also an offensive one, Muscle Shock. It acted like a taser when someone was hit with it, causing all of the muscles in their body to seize painfully. I knew from experience, thanks to my... past. Anyway, it was meant as a defensive measure for non-combatant shinobi like myself to get away or launch an attack of our own. The shock was typically strong enough to stun even stronger opponents for long enough to get away.
    [Suji Dageki LEARNED]

I decided to take a break from jutsu to focus on my chakra itself. Taking a seat on the floor near my scroll, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to focus myself. The majority of the chakra training either required meditation or physical use of chakra. For now I would focus on the meditation. Opening my eyes again, I raised my hands in front of me and began to run through the twelve hand seals. [1] The twelve hand seals were representations of the twelve animals of the zodiac. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger, serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare, ram. This order I repeated four or five times. They were something I knew by heart, knew without having to think. [2] With that finished, I closed my eyes once more, my hands falling back to my side. I took a couple of deep breaths to center my chakra. I could imagine it swirling around me, small tongues of flames warming my body. I had always known that my chakra had an immense presence, but always felt so small. A shadow of perhaps what it could be. [3]

I focused on moving my chakra, bringing it up to my arms. I moved it slowly down my arms, letting it empower every inch of muscle. It spiraled down to my hands, and then extended to my fingertips before I returned it to my core. [4] From there, I moved it down my legs, stretching to the ends of the limbs and returning once more. In my mind's eye, I could almost envision a physical form of my chakra. I could feel its pool deepen slightly. [5]
    [Basic Training: Meditate COMPLETE]
    [Permanent +20 Chakra/Stamina]

I opened my eyes again, staring up at the blank wall across from me. One was done, so now I could repeat the process to expand my chakra pool even further. Once more, I raised my hands before me to run through the hand seals. [1] I went through them quickly, repeating their forms quietly to myself. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger, serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare, ram. I repeated them over and over, just to be sure. A wrong hand seal when casting a jutsu could result in losing concentration. If I could do them without thought, there would be less of a chance of that. [2]

Finishing, I dropped my hands back to my sides. Chakra flow was also essential. The faster one could move and manipulate it, the faster they could probably save someone's life, or even their own. [3] I moved my chakra to my upper torso and then down my arms swirling it through every inch of flesh before it touched my fingers and came back up. It was relaxing almost, more than it was work, and given I was already tired, it was hard not to fall asleep. But I had to finish this. [4] Returning my chakra to my core, I moved it downward into my legs and down to the bottoms of my feet. As it spread back through my body, I once more could feel the pool of chakra deepen. It was kind of like watching rain fall on a puddle. A few drops did nothing, but if enough accumulated, the puddle would grow into a flood. But anyway, with those out of the way, it was time to move on. I stood once more, brushing my trousers off. [5]
    [Basic Training: Meditate COMPLETE]
    [Permanent +20 Chakra/Stamina]

The sensory techniques were the ones I was really looking forward to, although they were going to take a bit longer to learn. The first one, however, was incredibly simple. Pulling a kunai from the pouch at my side, I infused it steadily with my chakra and then threw it at the wall opposite of me. As expected, I could fell my own chakra on it and, from that, that the object was about twenty feet from me. I left it where it had planted itself in the wall though. If I remembered, I would grab it when I left. [1]
    [Noroshi LEARNED]

Or not. Glancing at the scroll that contained the list of sensory techniques, I realized I needed the wall anyway for the following step on my list. It was to there I moved, with a huff of disappointment, picking up and storing the kunai once more. Damn, why was I tired already? I still had so much left to get through. With this particular one, the purpose was to receive a mental image of a room beyond a wall, giving me an idea of where any people or objects within might be. [1] I gently touched the surface before me, pushing chakra into it, and slowly lowered my hand flat against it. Closing my eyes, an image formed, a map of another training room, although everything was alight the color of my chakra rather than as it would properly be. It was more of a... sense of what lay there rather than a photograph, but still worked well enough that I could tell that a couple dummies stood on one side and the room itself was unoccupied. [2] [2]
    [Mitsugo Heki LEARNED]

Next up was a technique called 'Door Guard' which I could see plenty of uses for in the case I had to hide, or even just in general. By sacrificing some chakra I could permanently gain information on anyone who touched an object of my choice--like a doorknob. Given I needed to know exactly what my opponents were capable of before I was even going to risk facing them, it wasn't a jutsu that I could pass up. [1] I decided to test it on the door to the room. Although it was a sliding door, it still worked just as well. Placing my hand flat against it, I pushed my chakra into it. Of course, I didn't have a way of testing it until someone opened the door, but it would remain active for a while, in the situation some else did enter. [2] [3]
    [Monko no Keibou LEARNED]
    [Basic Training: Performance COMPLETE]
    [Permanent +10 Chakra/Stamina]

It was basically a requirement as a shinobi to learn Shunshin, so it was a wonder we weren't taught it in the academy. There were many different versions of the Flicker technique, designed for different situations. Even sensors had one specific to them. When I traveled, wherever I landed, my sensory ability would scan a couple meters around me, providing me with actually pretty detailed information. [1] Facing away from the infused door, I focused on my scrolls lying on the floor across the room. Shunshin was triggered with a single hand sign, and then the user was propelled forward. Using it, I hit my target on the far end of the room. Unfortunately, since no one was around, there was nothing worth sensing, so that part was left out. [2] [1]
    [Kenchiki: Shunshin LEARNED]

Two more sensory techniques to learn and I could move on to something else. Unfortunately these ones were harder and would take a little extra practice to accomplish. The first of them would be my main source of involved information. Although the distance I could sense was halved in exchange for details, the technique gave me stats of everyone within a certain area. The longer I held it, the more I got. [1] My range was about seventy-five feet, which was still enough to cover something the size of a house, in all honesty. Maybe even two or three if they were small enough. As far as I could tell from my natural senses, no one was left in the building, so there was no one to trace. But that also meant I was less likely to be detected. With the UHV tech constantly cancelling chakra out I had to be careful anyway. [2] I knelt down and flew through the hand seals a few times to commit them to memory. After all, there was a lot to remember with the barrage of training I was doing. Once I was sure I had it, I placed my hand against the floor, gently touching it with only the fingertips. [3] My chakra pulsed outwards from where I sat, leaking through the open door into the hallway beyond. It spread from there through a portion of the building. I closed my eyes to focus, but just as I thought, it didn't seem that anyone was around to detect. Still, it looked like the jutsu was working, so training it was a success. [4] [2]
    [Hofuku Kageboushi LEARNED]

The final technique was my long range one. Of course, again, my distance was halved in exchange for details but this particular one stretched about five kilometers at max. In all honesty, that could probably cover about half the village, which meant finding a particular chakra signature I was looking for would be a breeze so long as I recognized it. [1] I honestly had no idea if it would work in this village. Again, they had all their strange technology that blocked and cancelled out chakra. We were supposed to be able to use it so long as we had the headbands, but I doubted they trusted us enough to use something so huge. Still, trying was the only way I was going to learn it. [2] Taking a deep breath, I set my hand on the ground after trying the the hand seals a few times. From there, my chakra pulsed outward again, but this time at a much greater rate as it surpassed the boundaries of the academy and stretched into the village. Immediately my senses were overwhelmed by the life I felt in exchange. [3] One doesn't often notice the presence of chakra in non-shinobi but even they harnessed some sort of ability to hold it. Their lights were small but a few particularly stood out. Not just that, but I could see my spiritual link where it attached to my training partner. However, his was dwarfed by the signature beside him. And... was something happening? It wasn't my concern for the moment. [4] [3]
    [Kagura Shingan LEARNED]
    [Basic Training: Performance COMPLETE]
    [Permanent +10 Chakra/Stamina]

Right, that left only a couple more Ninjutsu to cover and some Genjutsu. I had faith my strength would hold out. Besides, I needed to be able to push my limits or I would never reach my goal. So the next technique on my list to learn was a clone technique that proved much more useful than the standard illusion one we learned in the Academy. [1] The Shadow Clone was a solid clone capable of interacting with the environment and even using chakra, given it was provided with any. When creating them, I could divide my energy pool however I wished, I could give them minimal, or even almost all of my strength if I wanted to. With so much chakra in them, I would look like the fake, and all of that energy would be transferred back to me once the clone was destroyed. [2] The string of seals for it was fairly simple, since it worked off of the combination that was hammered into our heads before earning our headbands. However, it was figuring out how to project my energies into another thing that fell hard. In some ways, it wasn't unlike my spiritual links, which gave me an advantage to learning this. [3] Forming the final sign with my hands I projected my chakra outward similarly to sending it through my bond, but I manifested it into a solid form before me in the same was I would an illusion clone. Not a moment later, I had three copies of myself standing before me--with the unfortunate side effect of reminding me how sickly I must look to other people. But I suppose that made me look like less of a threat. With a wave of my hand, I dispersed them and moved onto the next task. [4]
    [Kage Bunshin no Jutsu LEARNED]

With all my wealth of knowledge of sensory techniques, there was minimal room left for my elemental ones, I supposed. That was fine, since I'd only found a couple that particularly interested me anyway. The first of the two was suiton. The Water Prison was, exactly as it sounded, an ability used to trap an opponent in a bubble of water, limiting their movement so long as I was in contact with it. [1] After using so much of my normal chakra calling upon the elemental forms of it took a little bit of effort. Still, I was able to move through the hand signs with ease and summon the sphere of water before me. It would be easier with existing water, but that was not provided for the moment. Satisfied with the result, I let go and stepped back, allowing the water to splash against the floor... effectively soaking everything. Oops. [2]
    [Suirou no Jutsu LEARNED]

Thankfully, I didn't manage to get myself wet otherwise learning my final Ninjutsu technique for now would have been a bit more difficult, seeing as electricity was involved. This time I had to call upon my raiton element, ignoring the puddle of water that slowly spread across the floor at the center of the room. The technique called for the creation of a shield made of a cloud of lightning that could repel physical objects and some other Ninjutsu as well. [1] Sliding through the short string of signs, I held my hands out before me, condensing chakra there until it crackled from suppressed energy. A small cloud formed, shielding my entire front from invisible enemies on the opposite side. It seemed to work well enough for what it was, so I let it disperse into air once more. And that was the last of my Ninjutsu for now. [2]
    [Kumo no Tate LEARNED]

The first of the nine Genjutsu I'd chosen was called Voice of Compromise. The goal of it was to make me seem more endearing to my target, giving my voice a positive note. The concept was simple enough, and genjutsu was well within the bounds of my understanding, so getting it to work shouldn't have been much of a problem. [1] First, I created a shadow clone of myself as the target of my genjutsu. Running through the short strand of seals, I touched my throat gently, releasing my chakra there and then spoke, "Mind if I ask your name?" As a copy of me, it probably would have responded regardless, but he did gain a slight glaze to his eyes that hinted at an illusion in place. Of course, it answered with my name: Kazu Shizuka.
    [Jouho no Koe LEARNED]

Voice of Persuasion was the next step up from Voice of Compromise. Rather than just swaying a person to like me, we were getting into the territory of irresistible commands. Ideally, so long as the request isn't too unreasonable, I might be able to convince them to do something. [1] The example the scroll gave was to convince someone to retreat but not surrender. Even then, it was still just a suggestion not a forced change of mind. That was fine, I didn't need to make enemies if I could avoid it anyway. With a quick Kai on my clone, I erased my previous technique to start anew. [2]

The string of seals for this one continued where the other left off but was still fairly long. I also needed to find a way to use this without being obvious, although that would come later. Satisfied with my muscle memory of the technique, I moved to the actual attempt. [3] Just like before, I infused chakra into my throat, and chose my words carefully. "Walk ten steps backwards for me." It was the first thing I could think of. But it worked; the clone once again gained a blank expression and walked backwards the allotted number of steps. Another Kai and the clone was freed again. [4]
    [Tokitsukeru no Koe LEARNED]

Dispersing my clone altogether for the moment, I pulled the kunai from earlier out of the pouch at my side. The next technique didn't require him after all, but it did require a projectile. Twirling the blade by its pommel briefly I read over the jutsu. This one was Weapon Multiply. [1] It did exactly what it sounded like: multiplied projectile weapons to make one look like hundreds. I had to act fast, which is why it took only one sign. Tossing it at the wall opposite me, near the door, I brought my hands together in the seal's shape and watched in a small amount of amazement as dozens of kunai slammed into the wall, most falling harmlessly to the ground before vanishing in a puff of smoke. [2]
    [Buki Hanshoku LEARNED]

I created another shadow clone to retrieve the projectile for me--some amount of laziness on my part but no one was around to see. However, I also gave him the command to attack me with it. Just as planned he turned suddenly after picking it up and sprinted at me, swinging it in an attempt to stab. [1] Now, to me? I stepped to the size and the object missed harmlessly. However, I left an image behind, concealing my true presence, and that version of me was hit full on, blood gushing and everything. That gave me the opportunity to step behind the clone and shank it with another kunai, causing it to vanish along with the illusion. Another technique that would see plenty of use from me, especially to link with my enemies. [2]
    [Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu LEARNED]

Yet another clone had to be made after that violent ending, but at least this one wouldn't have to suffer anything major. The next on the list to learn was Shared Sight. Again, it functioned exactly like it sound. It allowed my target to see through my eyes or me to see through the eyes of my target. The latter was the goal, honestly, and the only one particularly helpful to me. [1] I could use this ability to see things that my links might not be able to see, or, even better, use it on an enemy to find out information such as where they go or codes for locations. And the like. It was a dangerous jutsu in the wrong hands. Finishing the string, I closed my eyes and found myself looking at myself through the eyes of...myself. Or the clone at least. Easy enough. [2]
    [Kyouyuu Shiryoku LEARNED]

The next technique was intended to be used in the situation of capture that I, eventually, wanted to put into a seal. Forgetfulness forced the victim to forget certain events or remember falsely for a short amount of time. While it was typically meant to be used on someone else, I intended to use it on myself so that information could be kept hidden. [1] It seemed that the technique was associated heavily with mind control. The example it gave was that a guard might recall they were supposed to check their keys at the barracks. So it functioned as more of a suggestion than anything. But I saw more potential than that. [2] If manipulated to be real enough, you could make someone forget something altogether for a few seconds at least. And that was the intention--that I could activate it in a dire situation to blank out my mind so that I could admit innocence without lying. Although talking was my forte, some were still able to see through my facade. [3] I gave my clone instructions to Kai me out of the effect after a few seconds because I intended on testing it on myself. Running through the seals a couple of times to make sure I had them down, I activated the jutsu.

I needed to grab something from the-- oh right. I saw the clone use Kai and then my thoughts were back to normal. Well, I suppose that was a success, even if it was disorienting. [4]
    [Kenbou LEARNED]

The next technique was a bit hard to use on someone who wasn't being affected by a genjutsu, but perhaps just studying it would be plenty towards mastering it. Echo of Clarity allowed me to tap into someone's mind and clear them of most mental attacks. Not just that, however, but it also protected a sense of their choice from being affected. For the most part this would probably be sight or chakra, since they seemed to be the most commonly attacked. [1] The only downfall was that I couldn't use it if I was being affected by a genjutsu, which was fine; I didn't plan on being somewhere close to combat. My body wasn't built for fighting, let alone taking hits, so I had every intention of staying far away from the battlefield. Which is where my links came in. [2]

Just like every technique before, I went through the hand signs several times to make sure they were in my muscle memory before I actually attempted the technique. Of course, it would only block one sense from being afflicted, so I had to make sure whenever I used it that we all had the same curse brought upon us, whatever it may be. I turned back to the clone of me, who flinched in understanding. [3] I decided to go nicely on him. Although he wasn't being affected by anything, I went ahead and used the Echo to block sight. I had him run at me with a kunai and was forced to move out of the way to dodge it. He followed after me and stopped just an inch from hitting my throat. A grin somewhere between sheepish and sadistic spread across my face. [4]
    [Meiryou no Hibiki LEARNED]

I used the stressful situation to recall the information of the final high ranked technique I planned on learning. Nemuri, or Sleep, forced a target into deep slumber. Generally it was a difficult jutsu to use during combat because it required putting my hands on both of my target's shoulders, but if they were caught by surprise, it was definitely possible. [1] Still, it did have the advantage of causing heavy fatigue with a simple brush of the fingers. Either method was possible if combined with a couple other techniques, such as the False Strike one. If used one after another, I could dodge aside and then grab my opponent before they could react, which was the plan anyway. [2]

I took advantage of my clone's closeness, and grabbed his shoulders, pumping my chakra into him while I looked into his eyes. Because he was essentially me, I could see my own suppressed bloodlust staring back at me and it was... frightening. But exhilarating at the same time. That sadistic grin of mine spread further as I squeezed on the clone's shoulders. [3] The chakra took affect and he dropped in an instant, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Taking a shaky step backward, I wiped my mouth, removing with it my smile while my heart pounded in my chest. I dispersed the fallen version of me with a wave of my hand, experiencing briefly everything that he felt, and returned my kunai to its pouch. [4]
    [Nemuri LEARNED]

After the last one, and it being the end of a very long training session, I found myself exhausted. Still there was one left to learn. The Immortality Technique. While it didn't actually make my allies immortal, of course, it made them appear to be. No matter what damage befell them, they always appeared to go unharmed. Overall, reading the description, it was a very simple, if not theatrical performance. [1] Running through the hand seals, I gathered illusory raiton chakra in my hands. Then I hit myself in the chest with it, where it 'dissipated' and infused into my body. If I'd been injured, it would appear that I had just healed myself, thus initiating the actual 'immortality' that it claimed. Right. With this finally finished I could get out of the academy and find out where my linked partner vanished to. [2]
    [Fukyuu no Jutsu LEARNED]

[Exit]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
    Read Hozuki's letter
    Find a training partner
    ♪ Get some training done

Item Owned:

Passive Abilities:
    ♪ Recovery rate is increased by one stage, allowing for constant recovery of chakra and stamina during combat, and significantly increased recovery outside of combat. [PA: Improved Recovery]
    ♪ Detailed information obtained from sensory techniques; range is halved [Resolution discipline]
    ♪ Chakra pool is increased by [40] and can perform Eiseijutsu with one hand. Body is fragile and cannot handle rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. [Seirei no Hogosha]

♪ Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Medical Class]
    ♪ Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster. [Sensor Class]

I want to see the world change, but I can't do it on my own. I am not strong enough.

┃♪ c h a k r a | 485 / 485 [+60]
    ┃♪ s t a m i n a | 135 / 135 [+60]
    ┃♪ m o o d | content
    ┃♪ h e a l t h | good
    ┃♪ i n j u r i e s | none

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm
    User Image

Ayame Araki of the Raigyo Clan, Kunoichi of the Hidden Sound Village.

XXXThe Academy was a sight to behold as always, it was the center of learning and training that most of the hidden sound ninja went to. It was the birth of many careers and the start of everything for Ayame herself even. The stone structure and layering of moss only added to the appeal of the building even in the dusk as the sun began to set over the horizon. The Kunoichi was still in her light attire, and katana hung by her side in the scabbard as she looked over the academy from her vantage point. She saw some shinobi moving about and even what she assumed to be ground keepers for the school. Despite the village's occupance by the UHV, this was still a place of learning.

XXXAyame took a breath of fresh air once she approached the academy itself, walking up the stone steps like she did dozens of times before she became an official Genin. It had only been just that day, yet it felt like it had already been forever since she graduated few days prior. Now inside, the kunoichi did the necessary paperwork on her visit and went directly to the library for her academic pursuit. It never hurt to get a refresher for the techniques for her shinobi career.

XXX In the library she held a collective of scrolls, texts and other bits of writings that held the knowledge she needed. The library itself was quite spacious and had quite the assortment of information store away in racks, shelves and special compartments built into the walls. Most of the room was empty save a few younger students mostly in their teens being attentive to only their writing and the occasional older shinobi walking about as if patrolling -- someone of the UHV? She found a lone table for herself, setting her bladed weapon on the far corner and the bundle of scrolls piled onto the center that were all labeled neatly on the center and tied securely with a piece of rope. The scrolls themselves were different shapes and sizes, colors and even how they were secured were different - some with straps, rope or even a buckle.

XXX The scroll rolled opened to a few small details that covered the bare basics of Genjutsu for students and those that had the skill to cast use such things like herself. Ayame read through the details of a Genjutsu technique that was a staple for her very own techniques known simply as Echo of Defiance. The principle was simple by using chakra flow through a set item and enchants it with a few degrees of how it can be used, a good example was to use her sword to affect the sense of touch or a smoke bomb to disorient sight or smell. Needless to say, it was a combination technique meant to stack another illusion with by weakening someone's affected sense. Echo of Defiance Learned

XXX Ayame went through the details of a few fundamental illusions that would come second nature sometime down the line. One illusion was a bit ruthless in application alone of where it eliminated the peripheral vision of their sight. It worked by a simple gesture with the hand to lock the victim's mind and alter the sense of sight to create a literal tunnel vision. Effective by itself, closed sight was a technique that could be used in squad oriented combat and even just the use of clones. Closed Sight Learned

XXXAlong the same list of techniques and trickery, she peered closer at another technique that fit her liking. Upon the scroll she looked through the process of the illusion of how it would create an illusion of herself with multiple limbs. Just what use did this have for a practical battle approach other than annoying an opponent? A positive side to the technique was that it was triggered mostly through movement in the arms and wouldn't require much chakra to begin with as well. Ayame noted the technique all the same, keeping it in her memory for use and maybe an experiment. Tree Leaf-Style Willow Learned

XXXThere were more advanced techniques in the same scroll as Ayame went through it, making note of one that altered the surroundings. The use of it was limitless when put into a battle or practical situation that called for a more subtle approach, which for her would be quite the boon. As she figured, the technique could even hide herself and perhaps specific objects of her choosing even. She thought on its use a bit more and figured it would be most useful in an ambush combined with blinding techniques to gain the upper hand. False Surrounding Technique Learned

XXXSo what of an illusion that had a more utility approach to it than simply twisting the surroundings in a mirage? There was a technique that affected how those heard the caster's voice, be that it would be a differing pitch, tone or altogether different such as mimicking another person. The uses were there, but most notably was perhaps with clones and the transformation technique could prove useful, although it was still just an illusion which could be sensed yet it was still an effective technique for being so simple. Voice of the Peculiar Learned

XXXYet there were more than one ways to fool the minds of others with more than just altering the pitch and tone of the voice. Instead Ayame could relay the intent of her voice using genjutsu to both fool and deceive on how someone perceives the intent. It was more specialized, having to use more chakra and focus to achieve its effect as it was messing directly with someone's sense of logic and reasoning. For that reason, such a technique would have little effect, if any at all, on someone in a state of heightened emotion. Even so, she could quell a tense situation and those without skill in genjutsu would be none the wiser. Voice of Compromise Learned

XXXYet there was a way to step it up a few notches and that was something that took a few steps above a simple change of intent. The Voice of Persuasion was a more advanced technique that did more than simply relay an intent, but it dipped more in the manipulation and control. By focusing the chakra in the voice, all the caster would have to speak and the effect would catch those who would hear her voice in the Genjutsu. [1] From there it would be as simple as making a request in her favor and those who failed to realize would likely comply. While a potent effect, Ayame knew that overstepping the reasons of any one person would break the illusion itself and thus fail. Additionally it still had the weakness of having less effect on those who would be enraged or fearful and the purpose of the illusion would fail. [2] Ayame smiled for a moment as she read the technique in detail and had her own strength in case someone's anger was the case of the failure. Her very kekkei genkai dealt with two things, flower ninjutsu and pheromones to induce specific emotions in people. She could use her bloodline to calm a person beforehand and she was special in a way her very chakra could induce this rather than use flowers. [3] Voice of Persuasion Learned

Title: D-Rank Genin
      Affiliation: Otogakure

Class Mystic Hero Bukijutsu & Inception Genjutsu

Chakra: 3 6 0 // 3 6 0
      Stamina: 1 4 0 // 1 4 0

Ongoing Effects

Passives

Elemental Neutrality ~ Ayame's Chakra Elements are considered neutral in all forms of interaction; they suffer no adverse weakness nor do they have an inherit advantage over another element. Her bloodline's Ninjutsu techniques of Flowers/Petals are, however, still weak to Fire due to not being a true elemental nature but instead something controlled by an element.
        Enchanting Aura ~ In addition to the Pheromones and Scents of the Raigyo Clan, Ayame's chakra nature is intoxicating to others even without a medium. When manifesting chakra, the aura can be used as a catalyst for Raigyo Emotives that would otherwise require a medium of flowers. Using it in this matter becomes a Complex cost, taking Stamina as well as Chakra. Cannot be used for A Rank or higher Emotives and doesn't affect further than thirty feet. Use of Emotives and Floral jutsu outside of the Chakra Manifestation's effect are independent of one another. This doesn't create or utilize any floral jutsu on its own, only acting as a medium for Emotives.
        Kihakugan ~ Dojutsu usage allows for Eyesight based Ninjutsu for 50% extra the cost, additionally the user's sight's unable to be picked up by another Dojutsu such as the Sharingan.
        Thread Walking ~ By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.
        Natural Weakness ~ Flower Ninjutsu are not a true element and carry an innate weakness to Fire [Katon] Ninjutsu, -1 Rank in efficiency against such techniques.

Inventory

-Katana
      -Tool Pouch
        Shuriken x10
        Caltrops x5

-Utility Knife
      -Pens & Paper
      -Company Patch 7B
      -Otogakure Headband
      -

Post Summary

-

User Image  
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:51 am
    User Image

XXX Breaking away from the genjutsu training, Ayame picked up another text and studied it closely. It was a book unlike the scrolls she was just read and now she began to open it, unsecuring the binding to it. From there is was a list of ninjutsu specialized in a many different ways from reeling wire to clones. [1] The exact technique she looked at was the Kage Bunshin, a technique that created almost identical dopplegangers of the caster. These clones were legendary in the technique's known use in both the village's history and the shinobi world. For good reason as unlike the illusionary clone and elemental variants, a shadow clone was capable of independent thought and retains information it learns to relay back to the host. [2] To create a clone was more than just a simple weave of seals and a cost of chakra, it needed an actual split in one's own reserves if they would want that clone to actually be useful. The amount split could be determined by the kunoichi easily, or weaken herself and put all the gambit on a clone created if she would try to fool someone with a sensory perception. There wasn't a hard limit to how many could be created either, ranging from a single clone to perhaps a dozen or more which could be devastating. [3] Ayame looked over the jutsu more and gave a slow nod to herself as she memorized the seals needed. But her kekkei genkai actually wouldn't need them per say if she could afford the extra chakra since she could literally spawn clones from afar. With her genjutsu and emotives, the combination of eye sight clone spawning were too powerful of a tactic to deny. [4] Shadow Clone!

XXX She put aside the book and now looked over another scroll that was a rustic red color with the writing for 'Fire' scrawled neatly over it's label. As one of her elemental natures, she already begun to pick it up and unroll the parchment to peer at what was inside. Basics were at the beginning as always, simple pointers and diagrams that showed the signs commonly associated with Fire Ninjutsu and common applications. [1] What she drawn her attention to was a technique that was simple in nature but could prove useful. It was a fire ninjutsu that simply created flames over a projectile such as a kunai knife or a shuriken to maybe unorthodox object or two even. The simple act of a flaming shuriken wasn't in itself dangerous but it could be the basis for another tactic such as maybe oil or creating an explosion with another tool or technique. [2] Shuriken no Jutsu

XXX Another technique involved the use of projectiles very similarly to the previous technique but it could be used as a pure spiritual attack as well. Ayame peered over the details of the next technique she wanted to learn and then realized that the jutsu was similar but different. Where the previous technique coated the projectiles in fire, this technique used fireballs as a base and could hide projectiles inside and to the unwary hide these tools. [1] Effective she thought, already seeing the possibilities outside of the technique's practical application as a projectile attack. Looking at the diagrams for the seals, she wondered for a moment on how she could incorperate it with her genjutsu and considered a few ways to use it. So with her eyes she could easily cast the technique and at the same time throw projectiles immediately afterwards and maybe even hide it a step further with genjutsu [2] Mythical Fire Flower

XXX Now, that was a technique that would be mostly true to its namesake and that was the Dragon Fire Jutsu. Simple, straight to the point and all round effective no matter how it would be used. It couldn't get any simpler than to do a string of handseals and breath out a long gout of fire and prolong it for even more devastation. [1] Of course that wasn't all the technique could do as she read into the diagrams and seen a section in the scroll where different writing was noted. Ayame read it in detail and breathed in with a bit of excitement as what she saw detailed the use of steel wire to bind an opponent and guide the flames to envelop someone in. Combined with her kekkei genkai's ocular ninjutsu, this was an effective tactics to employ. [2] Dragon Fire

XXX What was a fire that couldn't be snuffed by mere water and still burn hotter than hell's a*****e? Oil that has been lit aflame and spread across a large area to burn everything down. Now add the ability of that to be replicated through mystical ninjutsu, the ability to deploy this and light it at will and you have a very dangerous technique. [1] This technique was simply a jutsu that spat out a oily substance to coat a surface or maybe a weapon. It could be ignited at any time as well to add to the technique's versatility. Now what could that do to someone if they were covered in the thick gunk and had that lit aflame then? [2] Bed of Fire

XXX Ayame finished reading the fire ninjutsu scroll for the time being and rolled it up and safely before setting it back with the rest of the scrolls. She took a moment to sift through the pile of scrolls she had on the table and took one of the final scrolls in the collection that was a lime green. 'Wind' was there etched on the wood frame of the scroll as Ayame opened the piece of text and began her next sit down of learning. [1] Well that was a certainly appealing name Ayame thought to herself as she peered at the first technique that had caught her attention. It was simple in nature, weave the seals and let the wind chakra build up to gush out a strong blast of wind. It was a low level technique and a common thought of what anyone would expect from the elemental jutsu of wind [2] Decapitating Air Waves

XXX Next down the list was a similar jutsu that manipulated the winds but in a different matter altogether. Rather than a large gust of wind, the following technique involved creating a condensed vortex of slicing wind. An effective technique for the low cost it posed as well since the technique could be taken advantage of with her kekkei genkai or even her weapon. [1] The technique itself was not very fast from what the scroll detailed but what it made up for is the range it had to be able to reach a short distance. It would also expand outwards after it would be used, reaching up to fifteen feet even. Yet with her ocular ninjutsu Ayame thought to herself on that it could be cast on -top- of an enemy and even force someone to move. [2] Slashing Wind Skill

XXX The final Ninjutsu to learn was a big one and rightfully so being categorized along the Shadow Clone as a Jonin level'd skill. While most of the jutsu she covered so far had been primarily elemental projectiles and some utility the next skill was a bit more specialized than her entire repertoire so far. There was a means of creating a huge burst of speed and propel the body to unspeakable levels to cover a distance faster than maybe even the shunshin technique. [1] It was a blast of wind similar to the decapitating air waves. Except unlike that technique this one involved a very small slipstream and it wasn't blown out. Instead the user was the source of the wind and they were going to go along for the ride. [2] With the diagrams showing the handseals, Ayame took note of each one as she studied them intently and took a few of her own notes on a small piece of paper. The technique was complicated when simply reading it once over and it needed a more specialized approach on just how the skill would be released. Since the ninja literally had to release the chakra from themself and still maintain the current in order for the technique to be useful. [3] On top of that, the technique was dangerous if the ninja who uses it didn't use chakra outside the techniques activation to protect themself. Yet these downsides were pretty much negligible as it wasn't called the Assassin's Rush for nothing and would quickly become a staple in the Kunoichi's arsenal. Combined with her kekkei genkai to forgo the need for any handseals, Ayame would be able to take off like a rocket and strike true with her sword. [4] Assassin’s Rush

Ongoing Effects

Passives

Elemental Neutrality ~ Ayame's Chakra Elements are considered neutral in all forms of interaction; they suffer no adverse weakness nor do they have an inherit advantage over another element. Her bloodline's Ninjutsu techniques of Flowers/Petals are, however, still weak to Fire due to not being a true elemental nature but instead something controlled by an element.
                              Enchanting Aura ~ In addition to the Pheromones and Scents of the Raigyo Clan, Ayame's chakra nature is intoxicating to others even without a medium. When manifesting chakra, the aura can be used as a catalyst for Raigyo Emotives that would otherwise require a medium of flowers. Using it in this matter becomes a Complex cost, taking Stamina as well as Chakra. Cannot be used for A Rank or higher Emotives and doesn't affect further than thirty feet. Use of Emotives and Floral jutsu outside of the Chakra Manifestation's effect are independent of one another. This doesn't create or utilize any floral jutsu on its own, only acting as a medium for Emotives.
                              Kihakugan ~ Dojutsu usage allows for Eyesight based Ninjutsu for 50% extra the cost, additionally the user's sight's unable to be picked up by another Dojutsu such as the Sharingan.
                              Thread Walking ~ By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.
                              Natural Weakness ~ Flower Ninjutsu are not a true element and carry an innate weakness to Fire [Katon] Ninjutsu, -1 Rank in efficiency against such techniques.

Inventory

-Katana
                            -Tool Pouch
                              Shuriken x10
                              Caltrops x5

-Utility Knife
                            -Pens & Paper
                            -Company Patch 7B
                            -Otogakure Headband
                            -

Post Summary

-

User Image  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:51 pm
    User Image

XXX It had been hours since the library and now the Kunoichi was onto new things, more personal techniques that no scroll in the library would cover. Instead of sitting down and reading, Ayame had something else in mind as she stalked the grounds outside of the academy. The moonlight glistened overhead as Ayame found a small clearing in the jungle under the majestic building of the academy. Everything was dark, shadows crept along the ground in the growing twilight as she drew her sword and violet chakra shimmered around the kunoichi. Flower Creation

XXX Flower petals formed out of the visible chakra then as the kunoichi walked the grounds with her blade. Pink floral flowers now beginning to flourish and blossom all around and shadows hid the girl's form. It was a pretty sight if she were to judge herself, a woman clad in a purple kimono under the pale moonlight being surrounded by growing flowers. [1] They scattered then and the chakra flowed in the air like a shimmering fog, sparkling and mingling in the air with more floral petals following it like a current. She moved her sword slowly through the air with eyes aglow of a deep red, her full power on display as she used her bloodline then. The created flora was a product of her chakra as it now was becoming apart of her technique. [2] She held out her hand, extending fingers and reaching out into the darkness away from her. It moved like a morning fog then, chakra fluctuating in different hues of purple and pink with the gathering flowers. They moved in a circular pattern now as a small shield suspended in the air surrounded by the glowing chakra with the flowers now spent. Flower Shield

XXX It was an intoxicating power to have control of Ayame thought briefly, her eyes still shimmering with the chakra flowing through her. Her eyes were like a window to someone's soul, the ability to read and feel what another does with just eye sight alone. It wasn't much of a sensory power, but an emphatic power that was natural to those that had the same eyes as her and were able to take on feelings of someone else. Reflect the Soul

XXX To bring someone's feelings into herself was a boon and a bane rolled in one as it would be potentially dangerous. Those who used this power would be exposing themself to a foreign thought more than likely, be it joy or anguish and they would need to shoulder it so. Yet it worked wonders if this knowledge was known how to be used effectively, to tell apart a lie or fear. [1] Yet the opposite could be true with the other end of the spectrum with the bloodline's power. Those same feelings could also be in turn sent to someone else, to project something alien onto them with the pheromones of their flowers. Be it joy, anger or fear or any small emotion could be replicated and given to friend or foe and in Ayame's case just through the influence of her very chakra. [2] The uses here would be entirely situational, and required a more keen knowledge on the psyche of an opponent. Paired with influential genjutsu and the pheromones, it was a potent combination to be had for either friend or foe. To inspire a friend in a time of need with the thoughts of joy or to give someone else the opposite, thundering remorse of something unknown to wreak havoc. Project The Soul

XXX Moonlight filtered in through the trees above and the field of grass was now illuminated by the silvery light from above. The kunoichi still moved through in the shadow of the academy waving her sword around herself in a sort of trance. She went into different stances in slow, deliberate ways as the floral jutsu wafted around her of pink sakura petals shimmering in the darkness. [1] A low singing could be heard then as the kunoichi recited lyrics of a song called 'Iso Bushi', her voice echoing low as the old folk song filled the air as chakra flowed with it. The surrounding flora seemed to respond to her voice, golden particles releasing into the air while she turned and danced through the different forms. Chakra weaving through the air and those still on the grounds of the academy were now caught up in her small performance unaware of what she was truly doing. [2] She sung a song that she held close and dear, one that filled more pleasant thoughts than normal. Her display was twisting, turning and trance-like as her kekkei genkai released an emotion through the air and those who heard her sing were joyous. Her performance slowed as did her singing before the chakra that radiated in the air slow before fading out entirely and the song ended as did the emotive. Silence once more. Expanding The Soul

Ongoing Effects

Passives

Inventory

-Katana
                            -Tool Pouch
                              Shuriken x10
                              Caltrops x5

-Utility Knife
                            -Pens & Paper
                            -Company Patch 7B
                            -Otogakure Headband
                            -

Post Summary

-

User Image  
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm
    User Image

XXX The moon was now higher in the sky, few clouds were scattered that occasionally blocked it out. Ayame stood alone in the small patch of grass as her chakra stopped flowing through the surrounding area. She breathed out slowly with her katana slid home in the scabbard, brushing herself off and settling down. On her left shoulder, a lone blossom of pure chakra settled there as she looked at it, her eyes glowing red still. Taking the pink flower, she crushed it in her palm with a cracking sound like glass. As she opened her hand, the flower fell as a pink dust before it faded away into the air.

'I believe it's time to get home.' Ayame thought to herself as she glanced over her shoulder, her eyes returning to their normal blue hue. She took a slow walk through the area, passing the training grounds she remembered practicing in not too long ago. But now, it was late and been a long day and it was time to return home. Exit

Ongoing Effects

Passives

Inventory

-Katana
                            -Tool Pouch
                              Shuriken x10
                              Caltrops x5

-Utility Knife
                            -Pens & Paper
                            -Company Patch 7B
                            -Otogakure Headband
                            -

Post Summary

-

User Image  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 pm
                  User Image

xxxxxxxxxxS H I N J I G A M I
                                xxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████
                                xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          It's a shame I'm scared of heights cause when you sweep me off my feet,
                                          I can feel the ground beneath me sink into the sea

THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD. xxxx THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD
                                          xxxTHIS IS A BROKEN RECORD ━━ YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW ME BETTER
                                          THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD.
                                          xxxx THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD
                                          xxxTHIS IS A BROKEN RECORD ━━ SO I'LL BE YOURS FOREVER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          tab ooc : ONE PAUNNNNCH
                                          tab state : tired

Shinji entered the area, quick to remove his shirt and bandage his hand to protect the mouths that lay dormant. Physical training was first. He had a regime in mind, finish his Taijutsu, then Bloodline, Ninjutsu, and if he still had time, Genjutsu. If he managed to do it all before the chunin exams he'd be going in with a full deck. All it needed was some dedication.

**((Note here this might vary on profile decision))

First he'd start with the initial stage. It was center around hitting and counter hitting with fists so he got himself an area and brought his hands up. First he'd throw his initial strike out, fast and quick, and then followed it up heavily with a second one. He practiced this movement over and over until he was finally comfortable with it. It was rather basic but the quick and brutal follow up would be useful to catch people off guard.[1]

Secondly he'd mix some chakra into a technique. Without transforming it into any particular nature he centered the chakra around his knuckles. A few practice jabs were given, carefully paying attention to the timing of it until he could gradually increase in pace. By the end he was able to release the chakra at roughly his point of impact in powerful succession.[2]

The next stage would prove much trickier for the genin. Initially he had to get his stance narrowed down. In kick boxing where yours hands and feet were some of the most important aspects where they were positioned was key. Without it you would be open to opponents and not properly prepared for what they would throw at you.

To keep it simple Shinji began with practicing mentally to keep track of where his feet were and brought his hands up in front of him. He'd sway, dash, and move around but always keep these things in practice. Occasionally of course he'd throw a jab or two in, but always keeping his hands up. In this stance he was able to better prepare himself for things that might be thrown his way but it still felt a bit off. Balance was the key factor to all of this.

What had started off as awkward balancing eventually had evolved into smoother transitions. Instead of trying to balance on his toes and keeping his hands up so close they nearly blocked his vision his stance had improved dramatically. His arms were relaxed, but prepared, and he balanced on the balls of his feet. This meant that if there was incoming attacks he'd be able to react to them more swiftly then he could normally and hit harder because of that.[3]

The next one Shinji felt he'd most regret. It was called an axe kick, which was bringing your leg almost parallel with your body in order to bring it down on your opponents skull. The power behind it was enormous but if the practitioner wasn't properly flexible it'd end in quite a large amount of pain. Flexibility was key, so he'd work on that first.

Shinji set his eyes on practicing the splits, a dangerous task for any male specimen. When he initially started he was able to get only two feet from the ground, rather close but the more he pushed it the more his legs threatened to give out. Little by little however he pushed his boundaries with proper stretching between sessions. Finally by the end he was able to do a split, without crushing anything precious of course.

Now it was to put the actual movement into action. Standing up now he got into his stance and practice swinging his leg up and down in front of him. When he brought his leg down he made sure to increase the power behind it, to use the gravity to his advantage. It still left him rather sore after a bit of practicing but he had the movement down finally.[4]

Since he was on the practice of super flexible kicks he'd have to work on one that was very similar. Well the one he had just practiced hooked someone from behind the head, this one was an outright strike on the skull or shoulder. If it connected it was likely to cause quite a bit of damage, especially for those not taijutsu based. Even more so if his leg did break trying it.

With this one Shinji focused his training more towards the snapping motion that would require for it to properly damage someone on the swing down. There was less distance to cover then with his hooking blow, so it'd need more power in a shorter time. Likely the best point to implement this would be the moment he got to the top and the few moments as he swung down. It'd be one hell of a strain on his thighs but worth the pain trade off.

The next little while would consist of Shinji moving around, his legs being thrown into the air occasionally and shooting back down. Each impact against the ground left his foot sore of course. After this he would definitely need to rest his damn legs. It wasn't the worst however, with a bit of practice being done he could already get the timing down almost perfect everytime.

Well he was resting Shinji reflect on the technique he had practiced to give it another look over. It would be difficult to use without proper timing as it was rather flashy. Bringing ones leg all the way up and down was hard to miss after all. Perhaps its main usage would have to be after someone was distracted in order to land a direct hit.[5]

For his final bit of exercise he'd move to counter play. Countering in close combat was a key fundamental idea. With it one controlled the flow of the battle, and the ultimate destination. Even outside of hand to hand countering was used, so it only made sense that it would take into effect here. For all the moves to start with kicking made the most sense.

Instead of rigorous practice Shinji took the time to visualize. This wasn't a move that he would employ to open a fight, it would be a responsive action. Responsive actions had to be decisive, brutal, and properly torqued to what had been received. Without that it'd fall flat of being anything more then a simple side kick.

What Shinji thought of first was the momentum that came behind strikes. The thump that gave them their thud was transferred to another on impact. Perhaps if he took that and rolled it into a kick with some natural movement it'd function to take some of that momentum and bring it into his attack. Of course that meant he'd have to receive an injury first, but the risk would be worth the reward.

Shinji practiced scenarios where he was hit from different angles. From each different angle he brought them into a similar end movement, a side kick. Whether it was a strike to his shoulder, mid section, or even leg, all of them would eventually go into the same movement. Even without the adding momentum he kept at the practice until he could follow through into this kick from all angles he could think up.[6]

Shinji kept on his path of countering to wrap up his last two techniques and the final stage possible. Two more counters as it was, with the first being similar to the flow of the previous. Instead of a side kick however this would transition to an elbow to the head. Unlike the last one however he wouldn't actually need to get hit. Instead he'd be catching or deflecting a blow, and using the rotation given to hurtle an elbow at them.

Unfortunately this would be rather tricky. Rotation threw off perspective and would require specific timing. As well as this he actually had to catch or deflect a hit, much more difficult then simply taking it. Perhaps with the right kind of stance it would be possible.

Still sitting cross legged Shinji brought out a sketch book and started drawing examples and ideas of how exactly to pull it off. In them he detailed the important steps and tried to track what was the crucial part of this movement. It seemed the more he went over it the more an emerging trend formed. Attacks fell into two categories, one to deflect and the other to stop.

The ones that were deflected usually happened around the middle of his body. These needed to be redirected to either side and take their moment into the rotation, avoiding the hit and going into an attack. Well the other to stop would be better suited for attacks aimed at his sides. There the rotation was already set up upon impact, and he could use it freely without consequence.

Now that his body was better rested he began practice. Luckily for him the start was actually rather relaxing. Like yoga he kept his body flexible, moving into positions slowly and carefully. Each different one was reoriented into his elbow hammer, but never in any real violent motion. In fact he found in rather relaxing at first.

After this he sped up the motions. What was once slow now came in rapid reactions and strikes. More fight scenarios ran across his head as he ducked, weaved, caught, and rotated with imaginary blows. Only once he was satisfied with his reaction time did he finally stop, sweat dripping off of his body.[7]

Finally he reached his final technique. He'd need one hell of a rest once all of this was done that was for sure. Regardless he pressed on with the thing that'd complete his final stage. It was a technique that was well suited for when someone was charging him head on.

In detail the technique was to dash to the side just before impact and rotate around quickly to strike at the back of the opponents head with ones palm. With this it had many uses for counter play, disabling, and even just being used to dodge. For once he'd even be able to practice against a training dummy, as running into a wall didn't seem quite nearly as fun. The theory was simple enough so he'd only have to put in a large amount of training instead.

Shinji set up a practice dummy across from him made out of wood, well his only that is. Not but the moment after he did this did he realize he could have used a wood clone for every one of his previous counters for practicing........a thought that made him SO grateful no one else would ever know that. Still a stationary target would be better for this initially. He got it a good distance away but not much more then twenty feet before he set himself up and prepared.

His routine would be the same every time at first. He'd practicing a quick jog towards the dummy, and as he got close to impact point he'd slow things down a bit and go through what felt natural. Side step, twist, strike, recover, re position to the other side. Over and over he did this to work on his speed and to see how the technique should play out. Gradually of course he increased speed to it until it looked more akin to him doing a training drill then practicing a new move.

It took a while to get up to full speed however. Turning around to strike at someones head well having moved so fast was difficult to get the hang of. After the dash one had to entirely halt there momentum as they turned, essentially grinding themselves to a halt at a quick pace so they can smack at someones skull. There were a few times where Shinji outright slipped well trying to attempt it but he was getting closer and closer.

After what felt like an hour of practicing he had finally gotten the basic attack down. He could run full speed at a target, dash to the side, and usually strike with his palm and still hold his balance. There was still a few things here or there he could work on but nothing that couldn't be done with regular practice like with anything. With this completed Shinji finally could leave this place, and his aching muscles to rest[8]

Once all was said and done Shinji stopped for a breather. He wasn't done yet, but it was a good start to what was needed.

tab technique used : Tame Za Kyokudo learned up to B
                                ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:23 pm
                  User Image

THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD.

Queue another training montage --

Now that he had taijutsu down in one style he was on to learning his next.

Kyouzou, or mirror image technique, was a style that complimented other taijutsus and very well. It was combined with usual styles to make them fiercer then before and confuse opponents. What Shinji would begin to train was the base ability for the entire style, an after image. He side stepped back and forth letting out small pulses of chakra as he did so. Eventually he got it just right, going along the same lines as creating a clone only more temporary. [1]

The second technique was taking in base movements or other techniques and leaving trails of after images after them. A quick thrust here, with only a partial clone left behind. Using some of the techniques he had already learnt he applied his previous knowledge with a bit of patient. This style was a lot less physically painful to learn but a hell of a lot more precise. A little more practice and he got the general idea of it down without much issue. [2]

Next was more trickery and getting more complicated. After a dodge or movement the goal was to split one selves off into a trail of after images, making it impossible to track with was the real one. Without a doubt this combined with his brutal kicking and boxing style would be fatal to others. Unlike before however this after image wouldn't keep in close proximity. These after images actually had to move away from him.

Going back to what could be considered his speed training Shinji kept to moving around swiftly. As he moved here and there in short bursts he focused on his chakra again especially on the points of dashing. Whenever he would suddenly change directions he let a pulse fly off of him in the opposite direction. Eventually he got the hang of it down, though the images didn't last as long as a clone it was enough to satisfy his need. [3]

Up next was something that would be perfect for feinting without leaving him open. It shot an after image out before he actually attacked, meaning he'd have to visualize this ability rather then do what he had been doing before. Another new set of rules, another training burst that's for sure. Not as if he couldn't handle it. He had some (bare minimum) practice and related training with his blood line ability in the means of creation through imagination after all.

Instead of any physical exercise this time around he stood still and kept to focusing on certain attacks or feints. Making up his list of visualizations he took his time in getting the motion and feel of it right. What was once blurry images eventually became crisp and clear. By the end he was able to make the attack all sorts of different combinations. [4]

Confusion was on the table at best for the next attack. It would throw out an after image faking an attack but do it as the same time as the user actually attacked. Or rather it mimicked the same movements but perhaps just slightly delayed. Now things were getting much more complex however. Rather then immediately rushing into training Shinji took out a note pad and jotted down some things.

He recored what chakra amounts were usually necessary, the timing and a few other bits about what he had learnt so far. Then he went into theory practice about it. Well his body recovered from the previous bits of training his mind raced over the possibilities as he got closer. The main difference here was that the after images that would be left would be solid, not partial.
                                Meaning that they themselves COULD strike others.

On top of this he was getting closer to spiritual techniques and the majority of what he had learnt were complex techniques. Complex techniques trumped usually simple, spiritual trumped complex usually. It also meant they'd take more effort to train then simple techniques. It was an important key difference that he'd remember for his training.

More chakra required this time around but Shinji stood with new confidence. He got into position and fighting stance, focusing his chakra. With every strike he allowed what would eventually come natural follow through. At first there wasn't much, blurred images ghosting behind him. Enough time later however and he was getting images to follow after him one after another with each attack. [5]

Now was a technique for chasing opponents. A follow through of sorts the goal was to throw an after image forward, one being solid, to follow through on attack. Usually this could be applied if someone dodged backwards making it rather easy to chase them. Unfortunately for the time being Shinji needed a bit of a break and would go else where to reflect on his training in preparation. The note book was already being filled as he walked away.

- Mini time skip -

Refreshed and willing Shinji returned to the training area once more. His note book was much more detailed and even marked for certain pages of interest in regards to his training. He started off with a bit of warm up, usual stretches and jabs or kicks,
                                before getting into what he had came here for. Solid after images were rather tricky, as in practice they were basically like a short term shadow clone made without hand seals. Shadow clone themselves was a thing that he didn't know much about as of yet so the fact that he had managed to get this far was rather impressive.

Now knowing this however he was able to get a bit more of the fundamentals down for how it worked and what kept it working. He took his position, feet spread shoulder with apart, before getting combat ready. He did his set of fighting exercises related to his other styles but also kept attempting the technique as he did them. This helped him practice his other technique as well as make it feel more natural to do. Sure enough with practice he managed to get it down to where it was working reasonably well.

With each swing of the leg a clone would follow suit after wards, blurry but still there. What was more is if he was able to push more chakra into it he could see another smaller blur fly off of the clone in front of him. Perhaps it was possible to chase people down even further then he thought. Blurry clone eventually was made solid and the smaller clone was made full as he kept practicing throughout the session. [6]

Now was the time for his first spiritual technique beyond the one other he had learnt. More chakra control would be needed here then ever before. A set of arms was the end goal, one that couldn't be used for hand signs but could be used for hand to hand. This meant he could either double down on hand to hand techniques or they would provide breathing room well his own arms did the hand signs. Unfortunately this also meant he had to figure out a way to create solid tangible arms that would stay unlike the after images.

Being that it was spiritual meant he'd have a greater amount of chakra he could invest into the technique which also meant he could put more creation into it. Though the goal of this chakra investment was something that once created couldn't change its shape or do any further chakra control, narrowing down the possibilities. Thanks to that realization he also knew it meant he could have a simpler goal and amount of seals or preparation for the technique. He pen scribbled across the paper as he drank some water.

More notes and theory were needed to be invested into this one. The right amount of chakra was the first to be narrowed down, not to much luckily and only need to draw from the non element category. Second was how to shape the chakra. This was actually a lot simpler then he had originally thought. It would be much the same as the solid after images, the only difference here being that he would actually keep the solid image out for a long period of time.

How he would do that was the next road block of course. As he sat studying he did a few practice runs, usually the longer he was able to concentrate the longer the arms could stay there. After a few attempts he was able to make a set of arms that would stay. Unfortunately they weren't moving the fastest but Shinji knew with more practice they'd be up to speed. Sure enough a bit of dedication and he had them moving as if they were his own real set of arms. [7]

Sinji was finally on the last two techniques he could attempt to learn for this style. Complex in their own unique ways he knew they'd try his patience this time around but he'd be more then prepared no matter what it was. The first was playing on a previous learnt technique, with the goal of launching the opponent up into the air. By propelling more and more clones forward upwards with an opponent he'd be able to send someone air borne where they would be helpless and open to a finishing blow. It meant leaving the ground and hoping all of the attacks left.

Theory was first as the norm was for this level of technique. He had dedicated so much time already that he made some connections quickly but having to send them up and off the ground was the tricky part. Something so simple was proving an annoyance to do on paper. Even as he skimmed over his notes he was reaching more dead ends then conclusions in all of this, which left his frustrated. Frustration turned to indifference as eventually he closed his book with a clap and turned to physical practice.

Instead of actually sending off any clones at first however he trained his movements. He had no access to flying techniques himself, those types of things were usually for air users at most, but he did always have the one good jump in him. What he aimed to accomplish was getting the feeling of that flying off the ground and memorize it to a tee. The feeling of it, the weight, the impact, all of it. Only once he got the basics hammered into his brain could he bring in his stand in.

A training dummy was dragged to the area. Since he didn't know any solid clones as of yet he had to get something that could take a hit, this would be his partner for the time being. Now that he had a solid object in front of him he could tell that he really did have to put some weight into his attack. The thud and hit of it had to be enough to start his opponent air borne, so kicks were likely better. Narrowing it down he eventually got it to a list of what he knew would work best and what wouldn't.

By the time he was ready to move on to using clones his muscles were aching so he stopped for a quick stretch session. Muscles relaxed and stretched he got into position, dummy standing up right. He of course started with the simple steps and only one solid clone. Eventually it felt natural enough that he could fire off more and more, eventually sending the thing sky high. [8]

The final technique for his session would be a fun one. It took the solid after images he made and made them REAL. Into a known clone technique which could be simple clones, shadow clones, or even his clay clones once he got around to it. This was his hardest transition yet though. No hand signs could be used to make the images into clones so he had to go back to basics and retrace his steps.

Adding this to the arsenal meant he'd be able to create a multitude of clones in an instant, all capable of helping him out in various scenarios. The clone technique itself at base level was quite trivial. Even the youngest shinobi were taught and practiced it after all. Clones of that caliber however weren't very useful for combat, beyond maybe distractions. Though they were quite visible the clones weren't exactly solid.

On the bright side it also meant that it was easier to make them. After all he had been practicing all this time MAKING solid images, the only step to follow would be transferring them into real clones. The shinobi sat cross legged as he reflected on these thoughts, finger moving through the pages. Every time he came across a solid image he stopped to study what he had written in a careful consideration.

Reaching not a lot of progress he thought back to his training around the clone technique. The pen ran across the paper as it made new notes and theories. Mixing what he knew as required for clones, how they worked, as well as the after images. As the notes progress the solution seemed to be a bit more clear. Finally once he reached the end of the page he closed it with a clap and stood up.

Shinji practiced at first using the actual clone technique in place of the solid images. The transition followed after a bit of work on it, letting images take place first and fade into where the clones were. His final step to was to actually remove the need for hand seals, which proved tricky at first. However with enough time he managed to get the hang of it, even if it felt a bit awkward. [9]

tab technique used : Kyouzou : Learnt up to B Rank
                                ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 pm
                  User Image

THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD.

Shinji had be relaxing for some time when a letter arrived overhead that was passed down to him. Opening it he grimaced partially, less time then he had thought. Not that he could argue about it however.

Instead he got his gear ready and set out immediately. There was no point in delaying.

- Exit -

tab technique used : none

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games