Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
{ The School Office } [Re-Open] PAGE 36: THE CALLING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm
Willow was trying to blink the spots that had just formed in her vision from the bright flash of light. Finally though when she managed to get her vision sorted out she noticed a cloaked figure. There was a sigh from the tiger, "Weather? Uh..." She looked around nope no weather here.

She was looking at what she could only suspect was a hunter. "..... How'd you get here?" It was the one burning question she had for the cloaked dude. The one no one ever seemed to ask the other cloaked guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 pm
Going through all of the things Taru left behind was both gut-wrenching and incredibly interesting, and Thackery was lost deep within the scrawled musings and collected trinkets strewn around the locker. He would likely have just plopped down in front of it and sat here for hours on end were he not interrupted by some sort of flash. Was someone taking pictures? He casually glanced in the direction he thought it had come from, caught off-guard to find someone he didn't recognize at all.

Which obviously made him one of Arel's key-thieving associates. Snatching up some of the documents he collected from the office, he approached them, completely ignoring that question about the weather. Weather didn't happen in corridors with lockers. How stupid did he think they were?

"What do you know..." His tone was suspicious, and he paused to dramatically give the figure a once-over. "...about keys?!"

He shoved one of the pages of the key guide in the direction of the stranger's face, his frown very serious.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:40 pm
Remi had, in all honestly, vanished for a time being. Where? Who the heck knows. Probably fell asleep in a corner somewhere in puppy form. Who didn't love random puppy piles?

Either way he had been in the office earlier, so it was easy enough for him to follow the trail down to the locker rooms where the others waited.

"Hi guys whats u-" The kitsune wheeled around, to see what the hell everyone else was staring at.

His mouth dropped open.

How the bloody.. in their SCHOOL even. He backed up a few paces to be closer to the pack of students. That cloak was indication enough who it was, no one even needed to say it out loud. Hunter.

...Then a certain king fuzzybutt of keyland decided to shove a book in his face. Which, Remi, looking rather exasperated, grabbed the boils shoulders and pulled him back. "UHM THACKERY I don't think thats a good idea."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:45 pm
Mei stood there rubbing her eyes after the bright flash of lights, a small frown on her lips as she blinked rapidly trying to clear her vision. As the figure finally began to start coming into focus she squinted her eyes rather suspiciously.

"Who....are you?" The Jiang Shi took a small step back, she wasn't all that sure that getting too close to this cloaked figure in the locker room was a good idea. While they seemed to be trapped who knew what exactly their intention was for being here.

The reaction of some of the other students gave her pause. She took a few more steps back, inching her way towards the dark hallway trying not to draw too much attention to herself.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm
On the off chance that maybe, just maybe, there was something of Octavia's that Yin had missed he found himself drawn back to the locker room. The stranger in the room, hooded, backing into a corner, was rather impossible to ignore. Something about him set Yin on edge, but there were other students around, students that were not attacking.

One in particular caught his eye. Thackery. He had assisted him with the locked locker before, and now he was questioning the stranger about keys? Perhaps Thackery was some sort of species that was closely affiliated with locks, or perhaps it was just a hobby. Either way Yin made his way over to him, looking at the stranger expectantly. Yes, what about keys? He leaned over toward Thackery and whispered, none too quietly to him. "If you think it needs any persuasion to answer I would be willing to assist you." It would good not to be in the debt of one of his fellow students for too long.

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Danny was well on her way out when the bright flash of light shined, even from all the way down the hall. She was a curious sort, so she ran down the hall, back to the room with lockers.

Coming in, she saw a bunch of students gathered around, all staring at one figure. Her reaction was nearly identical to Remi's. As soon as her eyes locked on, she was backing up every so slightly, fists clenched.

How in the hell did a hunter manage to get in here!?

Then Yin went over and tried to make friendly with it (or at least, that's what she thought he was doing. She couldn't quite interpret Yin's message). "Yin!" she barked in his direction, waving at him. How did she scream IT'S NOT SAFEEEE without starting a scene? "Yin come here." That was an order, mister.

ramenli

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm
The sound of footsteps running came, and a punk boil carrying a guitar appeared in the door. "What the jack just happened?" he demanded, looking over the group--then straight at the man in the cloak.

"Hunter," he assumed. They were known to pop up in strange places like that, and he remembered cloaks sort of like that from when he'd been trapped in the net. "s**t, are you alone?" he demanded of the cloaked figure. "Hell, stupid question," he muttered. "Why don't we just kill you now and take care of the problem on this end?"

Because he had no doubt there were more at the entrance. He remembered what had happened to Tex extremely well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 pm
Boots could be heard back the way the others had come, a purple light from behind as Sammy strolled in not far behind Roch. Fists stuffed in her jacket pockets. She had come back to collect on the lock box from the locker from the last time she had been here. In the wake of the event she had gone back to her room to rest.

Now however she found more students, and something in a black cloak.

"You know, you guys look better in white." She stared towards the figure, "I've seen cloaks like that, back on that weird island, with all those traps. We thought ya'll where reapers back then."

Her arms started to flare with purple FEAR, "Who are you, and why are you here? We just got done with a little minipet adventure so what the hell do you all want now?"[

She slid a hand out waving to Roch, "Don't kill him. Yet. This is too much of a coincidence, let him speak, then we decide if we kill him dead. I want to hear what it has to say."

She moved a bit closer to the cloaked figure, crouching down to heft up the chest she had been holding earlier from when she had last been there. Damn it was a heavy box.

Ice Queen

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 pm
There had been rumors. Somehow Jericho picked up on them. Figuring there wouldn't be many at the site, he went to investigate. Boy was he wrong. Aside from the fact that there were quite a few other students, there was also now a dark cloaked figure standing in the middle. Keeping a hand onto his own cloak, he stared down hard at the figure.

"You have a lot of nerve coming here," he growled while making his approach. Yes, he heard Sammy's warning, but he was still moving in slowly. Roasted hunter? It was kind of on his mind right about now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 pm
Alex had found himself back in the locker room, whether it was because he felt drawn there by the mysteries surrounding the place or because he felt like he needed to have just one more look for anything of Ashly's he might of missed. More then possibly, it could have been that he just saw students entering the office and couldn't help but follow.

For whatever reason, he was there, and like always, s**t appeared to be going down.

Once his eyesight cleared, he could see it. Hunter. A jack damned blasted hunter was here. Instinctively, Alex sought out the one individual who he hoped most to see was not a part of the group, that might be safely in the gym training or back in his room. But no, that of course would not be the case. He had just caught a flash of green antennae, and he was too close, much too close to the danger at hand. He was about to open his mouth and call out to him when somebody else did it for him and he turned his head to look. Danny was giving Yin a command to come over to her, and Alex moved towards her as well, worry and nervousness clenched tight in his gut. He added his own voice to hers, hissing out the other boils name "Yin!" And giving him a hand motion, a pleading look if he happened to look his way.

chimarii

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 pm
Jericho had arrived, a small part of her grinned, "Buddy you might want to talk, our friend here really has issues with your kind, and I'm feeling damn generous. But I can't say much for the dragon and the one with the guitar...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm
"This is how Tex died, Sammy," Roch said, his eyes on the hunter. "They had one guy at the end of a tunnel, talkin' smooth, and then when they left they were trapped in nets. I figure they were dragged off, stuck in the tube, and changed. If I'm gonna die I wanna at least kill one of these jackin' bastards before I go."

He'd just gotten a ghoulfriend, a voice whispered in his ear. He'd finally started getting along with his family. Things were starting to work out--and now these sons of witches just show up--

Jackdamn did he want to kill him.

Miliardo Kason

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm
As someone's hands took him by the shoulders, Thackery let out a yelp, sure that yet another key thief was going to close him up in one of the lockers and steal every key on him. Including all of the really, really important ones.

"NoooOOooo!" he cried, struggling to free himself...until he heard Remi's voice. His "no" quieted and turned into a little "oh" instead.

"But, I...Remiiii the...what about...keys and..." He gave up with a grumbling little sigh. Arguing with Remi wasn't something he really wanted to do, and arguing with a kitsune in front of a stranger would definitely give them the wrong idea about him. He couldn't have everyone thinking that he was rude to kitsunes. How unbecoming.

His ears drooped. "Okay. I won't." Interrogation could be saved for another day, but hugs were right here, so he took advantage of the opportunity to steal one. Albeit a kind of awkward one, when he jumped mid-way through with a start at the whisper.

Finding a newly-familiar face when he looked over was somewhat startling in itself, and Thackery wasn't quite sure what to think.

"I...thank you! I guess we'll need to intimidate them from a distance, though." His brow furrowed. "It must not be safe to be close." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Maybe they've got mold."

Lilwolfpard

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:23 pm
"Peace guys, peace. This isn't like before--It's not like the trance. With everyone outside, don't you think that we'd know if an ambush was waiting for us?" Vaith came in, to address Roch.

"Great weather .. for us, I think."

Vaith looked around the the students and the lone hunter.

"Mind passing us your phone? So you know-- we don't risk you calling .. for help. Make this nice and easy, ok?"

ice queen

revenant aria

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm
Mold?! Yeah, Yin wanted nothing to do with the hooded figure, possibly a hunter (or someone with a bad sense of humor maybe). Miss Danny was the first to call him over, demanding that he go over there. That tore at him, an order, no chance to deny him. But from Miss Danny and Miss Danny was his closest ghoul friend. Once Alexander started hissing at him as well he tried not to sigh and gave up. It had nothing at all to do with the idea that the stranger might have mold. Nothing at all. "Excuse me Thackery, it seems I am needed elsewhere. If you need assistance please come to find me."

He made his way over to his bonded and Miss Danny, looking slightly unimpressed by the demands they were placing on him. "Everything was under control," he tried to explain, gesturing toward where he had been. "The lock...key...master" whatever the boil was, "Thackery was trying to get information from him. We could possibly be of assistance to him."

Nothing Yet

Chimarii

Seussi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out